"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Are you below decent-looking and have dated many hott women?

Are you below the decent-looking 'area' and have dated many hott women?

  • Yes, of course I have... It's all about experience.

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Nope, I doubt I will date any hott women.

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Not sure... I've dated average girls.

    Votes: 9 36.0%

  • Total voters
    25

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Discuss and vote.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2002
Messages
849
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Littleton, Colorado, United States
Bishop - if you're an "average" guy (5 out of 10) then I'm one ugly mofo! Cool website BTW
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
number 4

I'm the converse:
Above average-looking and rarely date. Unfortunately I think more guys fall into this category. Otherwise sosuave wouldn't exist.
 

abraham

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Spain
Same as Ol'BlueEyes, good looking and don't date. I read somewhere that been good looking and insecure/shy is a real bad combo, as girls may think that:

* You are too high level for them

* You are not interested in them, when you are making the effort to approach

* You are a player
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by abraham
Same as Ol'BlueEyes, good looking and don't date. I read somewhere that been good looking and insecure/shy is a real bad combo, as girls may think that:

* You are too high level for them

* You are not interested in them, when you are making the effort to approach

* You are a player

that's very true, im the same as you bro. And those 3 points are seen too often...yet very true sometimes.

my bro's friend even had the guts to ask me if i was a player back a few yrs....i dont know if i should take that as an insult or compliment
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Good looks won't get you laid. Take it from a six and a half foot tall athletic looker like myself.;)

You gotta' have ATTITUDE, baby!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Originally posted by Spike_the_cowboy
Good looks won't get you laid. Take it from a six and a half foot tall athletic looker like myself.;)

You gotta' have ATTITUDE, baby!
Yup yup, what he said....:D

Ever since I learned to have the attitude to support the looks, I always get what I want....:D



PIMP
 
Top