Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you all excited for end of summer and start of fall?

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the best post I've read about using the calendar for dating....

Definitely saving this

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harrison Jr getting hurt was the turning point. Also the timeout called as the ball was snap on the fake punt (that was open and would have secured it for OSU).

Didn't help tOSU was also without their 2 starting RBs in Henderson and Williams, even though Williams.

Harrison Jr getting hurt, JSN being hurt along with our 2 starting RBs in Henderson and Williams being hurt (although Williams tried to play both hurt and sick) killed us.

The questionable targeting penalty and timeout called on the fake punt attempt that was clearly open and more than likely killing any chance of Georgia having enough time to score twice.....

Bottom line is our offense was elite and defense wasn't. Our DBs got torched.

Look for Knowles to shore up the D this year and make tOSU much better overall than they were last year
You guys were badly hurt by injuries when you played us but hey, I respect yall because despite all that, you gave a powerful unit so much troubles. I doubt anyone could have troubled us as much as you all did and consider that game to be the actual national title game. If you all had your key stars, I think you would have overwhelmed us. You just called a wrong play on defense that led to one of our WRs running wide open.

It is promising for you guys since you are a top 3 recruiting program along with us and Alabama.

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They're now suddenly down to 4 teams, with talk of Cal and Stanford stupidly joining the ACC.
This must've been announced recently because I completely missed it.
I can't keep up with the conference switches/changes anymore.

If Stanford & Cal join the ACC, the other 2 teams might as well join them too.

Also, SEC isn't going to care one way or the other. Oklahoma/Texas coming to the SEC is weird. I'm always going to think Big 12 with those schools.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This must've been announced recently because I completely missed it.
I can't keep up with the conference switches/changes anymore.

If Stanford & Cal join the ACC, the other 2 teams might as well join them too.

Also, SEC isn't going to care one way or the other. Oklahoma/Texas coming to the SEC is weird. I'm always going to think Big 12 with those schools.
It's pork soda basically, elements that don't fit together. Schools on different coasts or 1,000 miles away can't form proper rivalries.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pork soda basically, elements that don't fit together. Schools on different coasts or 1,000 miles away can't form proper rivalries.
college football became a joke when SEC schools could pack their non conference games with community colleges, starting this whole re-alignment mess back with A&M and Mizzou, and being overly pompous about your conference. Why the fvck would you ever root for Bama or Georgia to win because conference strength?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
college football became a joke when SEC schools could pack their non conference games with community colleges, starting this whole re-alignment mess back with A&M and Mizzou, and being overly pompous about your conference. Why the fvck would you ever root for Bama or Georgia to win because conference strength?
Outside of the UFC and to a degree Formula 1, CFB is one of the few sports I do enjoy watching but only when ranked teams are playing. TBH, even as a Dawgs fan, it is better when blue bloods like Notre Dame, USC (the condoms not the ****s), Oklahoma, Michigan, Nebraska, and teams traditionally great are good. The SEC dominance got so frustrating to deal with that after a while, I even felt myself rooting against my own conference. Then I moved up north and had to deal with Penn St fans and overcompensating NYers and New Jersey folks (as if they have any real football there lol) clinging on to football as fans and was like "oooookkkkaaaayyy, let's just cling to the SEC".

It always feels good when you can brag about your conference in that regard.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of College Football, isn't the PAC-12 nonsense an absolute farce?
The Pac 12 was dead the day that USC and UCLA announced they were leaving.

After the latest round of realignment, conferences now mean absolutely nothing.

My most recent post on the college sex thread touched on that.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know summer gets a lot of hype as the fun season since everyone is on vacation but this heat wave has worn me down. Pretty sure @IKO69 @MixedMutt00 and other Miami locals can attest to this. However, I notice how relatively empty Miami has been at times in the summer and how you get a lot less tourists as well since no one wants to deal with that sort of heat. Somehow, Fall always has a magical feeling to it. Whether it is because a lot of the sports are back in season or school is back in session, it feels way more active. It feels like a kick off of new things.

Game wise, I am looking forward to more tourists coming to Miami as it cools down a bit. More opportunities for flings and a chance to really get back into the game for good. Summer for me was more like a training camp to seriously fix some major game, logistical, and personal problems. I see fall as more of a game time where I get to apply all of these changes.

For all I know, it could be a miserable fall too. Hurricane season is set to likely be awful and you can't breathe easy until end of November. Still, I am just excited for this heat wave to cool down.

What about you all?
In my experience women are hornier in the fall. Don't understand why. Indoors more maybe? Reduction in daylight hours? Not sure why, but lot of people I know have a July and August burthday.

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok./Texas leave Big 12, Big 12 reacts by pulling from Pac-12, which causes more teams to leave the Pac-12 (Big Ten), which may cause more teams to leave Pac-12 (ACC), unless they decide to expand from lower level conferences.

And what if the ACC loses Clemson, Florida St., NC, and Miami? They're almost going to be forced to consider Stanford & Cal to keep the conference alive (may have to rebrand the ACC). And that's just football.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that's just football.
Might as well have a London CFB team while they're at it.

At some point you have to refrain yourself from kicking tradition in the head.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Football barely influences pickup/seduction at all. In fact, it's a giant cocckblock. Football is something for beta male normies. I have better things to do on Fall weekends than concern myself with football.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
As I have grown older, I have treated summer as most sports teams might treat it, training camp. I call summer my offseason where I am making some of the bigger moves and behind the scene logistical moves around game. What sucks when you live in a city like Miami or NYC (as @RickTheToad @In2theGame and other locals can attest to) is that a lot of people go away. Most Miami locals do not want to deal with the summer heat so they go away and tourists are far less inclined to come here. Meanwhile, anyone that lives in the places of NYC that matter (mainly Manhattan) go away elsewhere because the smell of garbage gets way worse.

IMO, the best summer is spent maxing out looks, reflecting on fall and spring game wise, and then figuring out what adjustments need to be made as it picks up again.
The humidity in the northeast isn't fun either. Days can be brutal; most nights are fine though.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Football barely influences pickup/seduction at all. In fact, it's a giant cocckblock. Football is something for beta male normies. I have better things to do on Fall weekends than concern myself with football.
I used to be like this, but I took a change of heart.

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Outside of the UFC and to a degree Formula 1, CFB is one of the few sports I do enjoy watching but only when ranked teams are playing. TBH, even as a Dawgs fan, it is better when blue bloods like Notre Dame, USC (the condoms not the ****s), Oklahoma, Michigan, Nebraska, and teams traditionally great are good. The SEC dominance got so frustrating to deal with that after a while, I even felt myself rooting against my own conference. Then I moved up north and had to deal with Penn St fans and overcompensating NYers and New Jersey folks (as if they have any real football there lol) clinging on to football as fans and was like "oooookkkkaaaayyy, let's just cling to the SEC".

I see what you're saying. I enjoy watching CFB casually, especially when it's a huge rivalry or elite teams play. I also like the social part. I used to be hardcore about it until I unplugged. My father (huge Alabama fan) introduced me to football, and I became an Alabama fan, and watched all the games with him. My entire ego was based around Alabama football as a kid. I probably ****blocked myself a lot.

When Saban came to Alabama, he turned the football program around. Alabama won several Nat'l Titles/SEC titles, and it got to a point where, the more they won, the more I realized I'm not the one winning. I'm watching other people win. Even when Georgia beat Alabama a couple of years ago for the national title, I couldn't even get mad. I still enjoyed the game because the talent on the field was as good as it got.

In Alabama, for a lot of people, Alabama/Auburn football is everything. It's pretty much meshed into the culture in Alabama. The whole state almost comes to a complete stop during the 3-4 hours the Iron Bowl is on. Especially for Alabama fans. It's like a lot of people associate their egos with how well Alabama plays., just like women associate their values with how high value their man is. I just observe it now. Whenever I watch a game with other people, you can almost tell who's Blue Pill/Beta by how seriously they take it. Now that IDGAF who wins, I enjoy the games more.

I also enjoy watching the UFC, but only with really good fighters/popular names. The promotion/marketing has gotten more feminized/androgynous over time.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both don’t move the needle for me. I slither better in winter. Its more tragic and I can wear my sick jackets.
The silence when you go outside, and all you hear is the occasional wind and the stillness of the air. Cali winter nights are filled with dew and possibility.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both don’t move the needle for me. I slither better in winter. Its more tragic and I can wear my sick jackets.
The silence when you go outside, and all you hear is the occasional wind and the stillness of the air. Cali winter nights are filled with dew and possibility.
And when the fog rolls in, slither in and out of the pockets. Used to roll that way with a lit j walking back from the dispensary.