Are you all excited for end of summer and start of fall?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lolz enjoy all of those catholic latinas wanting you to have holiday dinners with their fam before you even stick it in Jesse.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Glassguy

Reaction score
This year is going to be lame tbh. My Steelers aren't doing shvt more than likely and Ryan Don't and the Buckeyes are going to be another disappointment. Bills look extremely promising, so I can understand your excitement.
The Bucks will be just fine this year so long as Kyle McCord doesn't shyte down his leg. Devon Brown can be inserted immediately as he is the next great one under center at THE Ohio State University.

Defense will be better and with just an adequate Oline, they will have the best offensive skill group in the country (by far).

Don't forget they were a FG away from potentially/probably winning another Natty last year.

Go Bucks!

Glassguy

Reaction score
When I was single and running a continous rotation I loved summer. I'd have chicks going out on my boat often, coming over to my pool often, etc.

Now I'm just ready for some cooler nights and these 100 degree days with 90% humidity can kiss my @ss. Come on fall.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Ryan Don't would have found a way to lose to TCU. He is the best thing to happen to the Team Up North in its history.
He'll be fine. I think we would have toasted TCU just as bad as Georgia did.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He'll be fine. I think we would have toasted TCU just as bad as Georgia did.
The only good game he has won is the revenge game against a Clemson team. That missed FG was executed so badly, and a competent coach would not have lost that game regardless. Sorry, I just have zero faith in him and cannot tolerate anymore failures because I have Penn State and Ichigan fans in my friend group and I live in SEC country lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bucks will be just fine this year so long as Kyle McCord doesn't shyte down his leg. Devon Brown can be inserted immediately as he is the next great one under center at THE Ohio State University.

Defense will be better and with just an adequate Oline, they will have the best offensive skill group in the country (by far).

Don't forget they were a FG away from potentially/probably winning another Natty last year.

Go Bucks!
Haha, I saw that Georgia game and Kirby was right, you all should have probably won that game. The fact that you gave us a tougher match than just about anyone that year speaks to how good your team was. Stroud made mince meat out of our secondary and wrecked havoc on a defense people say cannot be defeated. It was Bennet pulling through and a ton of clutch plays that lead to us winning.

Legit no one could have challenged us last year except for you guys. If Harrison had not gotten injured and you all had Jaxon Smith, I doubt we would have won.

Still, mad respect to OSU and OSU fans. Columbus has some down to earth girls who are also hot.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only good game he has won is the revenge game against a Clemson team. That missed FG was executed so badly, and a competent coach would not have lost that game regardless. Sorry, I just have zero faith in him and cannot tolerate anymore failures because I have Penn State and Ichigan fans in my friend group and I live in SEC country lol.
Penn St fans are the worst fans period and Penn St in general is an unbearable place. Legit every wannabe tough guy from the suburban Northeast, including NYC, goes to Penn St. Never met a more overcompensating group of people. All of this "We Are" nonsense, well b1tch you ain't national champ since decades back! I am not even sure what it is about the state of Pennsylvania but that whole place has creepy vibes to it. Everyone I have met from there was weird and had this desperate need to prove how tough they are.

Pittsburgh has got to have some of the most passive aggressive and two-faced people I have met north of the Mason Dixon line.

I lived in NYC and it was swarming with Penn St fans. So many kids from the dumpy suburbs of the tri-state area went there to root for a team that is at best a 10-2 season if that. Will never be able to keep up against a legit SEC school and would get pummeled in the playoffs.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too damn hot in AZ during the summer.

So hot it doesn't make sense.

I dread every summer living here.

Fall is my favorite season of the year...Sep-Nov is my favorite 3 month stretch.

Why?

Because I like the anticipation of cooler temperatures, and also because of the overall holiday vibe, especially around Thanksgiving.

Pure nostalgia.

nicktum28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome posts, I am in Tampa used to live in Miami and I agree summer is terrible here as well! The bars have been dead and slow and once Septermber comes they will be good again also with football and hockey season approaching gets something on tv as well. Many girls come from the games to the bars and that helps chances as well. If your in Florida in July and August it really may be smart to consider 6-8 weeks of this staying somewhere else up north or traveling somewhere. Really is depressing.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I dread every summer living here.

Fall is my favorite season of the year...Sep-Nov is my favorite 3 month stretch.

Why?

Because I like the anticipation of cooler temperatures, and also because of the overall holiday vibe, especially around Thanksgiving.

Pure nostalgia.
The women here are the horniest during the summer though. Like, straight up invite you over it's so damn hot.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know summer gets a lot of hype as the fun season since everyone is on vacation but this heat wave has worn me down. Pretty sure @IKO69 @MixedMutt00 and other Miami locals can attest to this. However, I notice how relatively empty Miami has been at times in the summer and how you get a lot less tourists as well since no one wants to deal with that sort of heat. Somehow, Fall always has a magical feeling to it. Whether it is because a lot of the sports are back in season or school is back in session, it feels way more active. It feels like a kick off of new things.

Game wise, I am looking forward to more tourists coming to Miami as it cools down a bit. More opportunities for flings and a chance to really get back into the game for good. Summer for me was more like a training camp to seriously fix some major game, logistical, and personal problems. I see fall as more of a game time where I get to apply all of these changes.

For all I know, it could be a miserable fall too. Hurricane season is set to likely be awful and you can't breathe easy until end of November. Still, I am just excited for this heat wave to cool down.

What about you all?
Miami can be hot even in February.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I mention that in the first post of the Phoenix thread.

The women here are the horniest during the summer though. Like, straight up invite you over it's so damn hot.
That's great! It means they don't have to leave their air conditioned home.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Haha, I saw that Georgia game and Kirby was right, you all should have probably won that game. The fact that you gave us a tougher match than just about anyone that year speaks to how good your team was. Stroud made mince meat out of our secondary and wrecked havoc on a defense people say cannot be defeated. It was Bennet pulling through and a ton of clutch plays that lead to us winning.

Legit no one could have challenged us last year except for you guys. If Harrison had not gotten injured and you all had Jaxon Smith, I doubt we would have won.

Still, mad respect to OSU and OSU fans. Columbus has some down to earth girls who are also hot.
Harrison Jr getting hurt was the turning point. Also the timeout called as the ball was snap on the fake punt (that was open and would have secured it for OSU).

Didn't help tOSU was also without their 2 starting RBs in Henderson and Williams, even though Williams p

Harrison Jr getting hurt, JSN being hurt along with our 2 starting RBs in Henderson and Williams being hurt (although Williams tried to play both hurt and sick) killed us.

The questionable targeting penalty and timeout called on the fake punt attempt that was clearly open and more than likely killing any chance of Georgia having enough time to score twice.....

Bottom line is our offense was elite and defense wasn't. Our DBs got torched.

Look for Knowles to shore up the D this year and make tOSU much better overall than they were last year

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was single and running a continous rotation I loved summer. I'd have chicks going out on my boat often, coming over to my pool often, etc.
Summers are good if you are running your home pool and boat game.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of College Football, isn't the PAC-12 nonsense an absolute farce?

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
College Football, temps cooling down, starting new job (mission) have put me in a great mood.

Also, I live in a relatively small town close to a college campus. I have a lot to look forward to this time of the year.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score