Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you a nice guy?

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If girls call you a nice guy and you get no action from them, I want to hear from you. I've been doing a study on nice guys vs. jerks and have come up with 5 areas that can be improved to finally move out of nice guy status. They are:

1. Confidence/Lack of inhibition
2. Masculinity/Dominance
3. Attitude/Mindset
4. Sexuality
5. Emotions (both your own and hers)

I want to see if I can help you understand where you are in terms of those areas and which ones you should improve next.

This is how this works. You will PM or Email me your story. Please put [DJ Forum] in the subject so I know what the email refers to. In the email please include:

1. Your story
2. Your current status (age, weight, height, living situation, any exercise programs you're doing)
3. The one thing you're most frustrated about right now
4. Your most immediate/pressing need, the one thing/problem you want to solve right now.

I will choose about 3 or 4 of them and communicate with you via email asking you questions. Please DO NOT email if you cannot commit to checking your email at least once a day and respond accordingly. I want to help you but I can't do it if you're not cooperating. I will begin this program towards the end of the week or whenever I get at least 3 cases to work on whichever comes first.

I will most likely NOT reply to any stories posted on this thread. You MUST send it to me via PM or Email.

P.S. There is no charge for this service.

Last edited:

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already gotten a couple of responses, so if you want to get in on this, just send me a PM. There is a text limit on the PM's so you could send 2 if you need to write more.