"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Are you a boobs, legs or bum guy? Do you think it says anything about you?

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

imported

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2016
Messages
71
Reaction score
22
Age
37

Teddy_Beer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
58
Reaction score
19
I'm a boobs man. 100% (I'm into curvy ladies, so ass is my next choice)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
960
Ass...

What is says about me ?..... I like ass.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
I like a nice ass. But I think it depends on your age/generation. Most older guys will probably emphasize boobs, because that's what was accessible at the time. Pin up models, models, and actresses in movies were notorious for having heavy emphasis on the milk jugs. Nowadays, with rap music, social media, and everything, there is a lot of emphasis on the ass, and girls having to "squat" to look attractive. It depends on who you ask. But I really love me a nice bubble butt. :)
 

Paul_FR

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2016
Messages
41
Reaction score
16
I usually notice that girls with the most beautiful faces are mostly flat chested.... which doesn't bother me that much because tbh I really go for the butt. A nice round, small and firm butt.

Butts are always more likely to look firmer in a tight pair of jeans so I only judge yoga pants / bikini / underwear or full naked. Same goes for butts in high heels, they look so much better.

As many have already said here, legs are most likely to follow the butt...
 
Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,939
This is probably getting a little off topic, but of course for a woman to be considered truly beautiful, she has to have an attractive face.

Bare legs are kind of like bright flashing arrows pointing to the crotch area lol.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I love when it's all nicely proported. Big azz big tits and nice legs. But if I have to chose between those three I would chose big azz.
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
A little bit of that a little bit of this; everything! ;)

I'm bit like Lou Bega I guess so its the whole package that counts:
No big butts tho. Tiny and firm is sexy...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
Ive been a bum connoisseur since i hit puberty 25yrs ago. Im consultant in that specific field to the point where I know the very sweet spot on softness/firmness scale.
Some women have big and shapely but too hard (Serena Williams). Others have big, shapely and super soft (the old version of Adele). Some have big, shapely and medium soft (JLo, Kim K, Nicki Minaj).

I discovered that the super soft kind gets me to discharge my children in the shortest time, particularly when indulging from behind, while spreading the jelly mounts apart fully with my hands to fully expose both waste disposal outlets. Delicious
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
I'm all 3 but I prefer an amazing ass in a pair of nicely fitted jeans. Something about being hard all night looking at it before getting her home and ravishing her from behind so I can see my balls smacking off it that really rows my boat.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
For me, a pretty face was always the most important feature.

As a side note, I usually go out more with nice butt girls, but the best sex I've had was with big tittied girls.

Also, feet! Someone should have mentioned them, for Tarantino's sake.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Ass and Legs guy here. Face is very important to me too as well as hair. To me, this is absolute perfection.... her name is CarrieJune
 

Attachments

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top