Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you a boobs, legs or bum guy? Do you think it says anything about you?

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score

Teddy_Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a boobs man. 100% (I'm into curvy ladies, so ass is my next choice)

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ass...

What is says about me ?..... I like ass.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like a nice ass. But I think it depends on your age/generation. Most older guys will probably emphasize boobs, because that's what was accessible at the time. Pin up models, models, and actresses in movies were notorious for having heavy emphasis on the milk jugs. Nowadays, with rap music, social media, and everything, there is a lot of emphasis on the ass, and girls having to "squat" to look attractive. It depends on who you ask. But I really love me a nice bubble butt. :)

Paul_FR

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually notice that girls with the most beautiful faces are mostly flat chested.... which doesn't bother me that much because tbh I really go for the butt. A nice round, small and firm butt.

Butts are always more likely to look firmer in a tight pair of jeans so I only judge yoga pants / bikini / underwear or full naked. Same goes for butts in high heels, they look so much better.

As many have already said here, legs are most likely to follow the butt...

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably getting a little off topic, but of course for a woman to be considered truly beautiful, she has to have an attractive face.

Bare legs are kind of like bright flashing arrows pointing to the crotch area lol.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love when it's all nicely proported. Big azz big tits and nice legs. But if I have to chose between those three I would chose big azz.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little bit of that a little bit of this; everything! ;)

I'm bit like Lou Bega I guess so its the whole package that counts:
No big butts tho. Tiny and firm is sexy...

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been a bum connoisseur since i hit puberty 25yrs ago. Im consultant in that specific field to the point where I know the very sweet spot on softness/firmness scale.
Some women have big and shapely but too hard (Serena Williams). Others have big, shapely and super soft (the old version of Adele). Some have big, shapely and medium soft (JLo, Kim K, Nicki Minaj).

I discovered that the super soft kind gets me to discharge my children in the shortest time, particularly when indulging from behind, while spreading the jelly mounts apart fully with my hands to fully expose both waste disposal outlets. Delicious

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm all 3 but I prefer an amazing ass in a pair of nicely fitted jeans. Something about being hard all night looking at it before getting her home and ravishing her from behind so I can see my balls smacking off it that really rows my boat.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, a pretty face was always the most important feature.

As a side note, I usually go out more with nice butt girls, but the best sex I've had was with big tittied girls.

Also, feet! Someone should have mentioned them, for Tarantino's sake.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ass and Legs guy here. Face is very important to me too as well as hair. To me, this is absolute perfection.... her name is CarrieJune

Attachments

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score