Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Brad who? Anyway, yes, I would say some would'nt like to kiss on the 1st date as a rule.Originally posted by Fatality
Are girls for real when they say they don't kiss on the first date or or is it a way of saying "I don't want to kiss you"? If she was on a date with Brad Pitt I think she would kiss him. What do you think?
You think your not good looking enough that's why she won't kiss on the first date, not necessarily, but possible. If you go out on at least 3 dates and still haven't kissed, drop her. That's just my personal opinion though.If she was on a date with Brad Pitt I think she would kiss him
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I mentioned Brad Pitt because he seems to be the guy just about every girl wants. I just felt that these girls who claim to never kiss on the first date would kiss him.Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
I guess there are some types that don't kiss on first date ie christain girls, super high morals girls...
But I've never dated one. I've made out with all girls on first dates, alot turned out to be hoes mind you.
You think your not good looking enough that's why she won't kiss on the first date, not necessarily, but possible. If you go out on at least 3 dates and still haven't kissed, drop her. That's just my personal opinion though.
P.S. Please don't tell me you ask girls if you can kiss them on the date, oh sweet mother of mary please say no...![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
That's pretty much what I was thinking when I posted this thread. I just wanted other opinions.Originally posted by JT47319
ALL GIRLS WILL KISS/MAKEOUT ON THE FIRST DATE. If they don't with you, that means your GAME ISN'T TIGHT (not that they have high morals).
Really, if YOU, a guy, could kiss and makeout with girls on the first date, WOULDN'T YOU? Morality & ethics don't even come into the question at the point.
Girls are sexual, horny people too. Don't put them on some sort of fucking pedestal thinking they're all special, pure virgins.
THEY WANT YOU (or if not you, someone BETTER THAN YOU).
I have to disagree with what you're saying. There's nothing wrong with telling a girl you had a good time... you don't have to be Mr. Neg-hit 100% of the timeOriginally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
you thank some one for a favour, you can say you had a good time that is fine but when you thank some one that implys it was a favour, and a date is not suposed to be a favour and if you make it look like she was doing you a favour, thne she will belive it and think it, and thats not good
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.