Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are there really girls that don't kiss on the first date?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are girls for real when they say they don't kiss on the first date or or is it a way of saying "I don't want to kiss you"? If she was on a date with Brad Pitt I think she would kiss him. What do you think?

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Are girls for real when they say they don't kiss on the first date or or is it a way of saying "I don't want to kiss you"? If she was on a date with Brad Pitt I think she would kiss him. What do you think?
Brad who? Anyway, yes, I would say some would'nt like to kiss on the 1st date as a rule.

Girls don't want to seem too easy because they know guys want a challenge. :)

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes there are girls who dont kiss on the first date even second.... i mean it all depands on a girl... she might fuk you the night you met her and then you try to call her up and see wassup.... she will blow you off like a bum on the street.... so yes there are girls who tend not to kiss on the first date and its perfecatly normal........ and brad pitt is already taken by his a$$ hole looking like wife Jenifer....

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
I guess there are some types that don't kiss on first date ie christain girls, super high morals girls...

But I've never dated one. I've made out with all girls on first dates, alot turned out to be hoes mind you.

If she was on a date with Brad Pitt I think she would kiss him
You think your not good looking enough that's why she won't kiss on the first date, not necessarily, but possible. If you go out on at least 3 dates and still haven't kissed, drop her. That's just my personal opinion though.

P.S. Please don't tell me you ask girls if you can kiss them on the date, oh sweet mother of mary please say no...:rolleyes:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if we where to make a top 10 of worst mistakes you could make, i think asking a girl to kiss you or asking if its ok to kiss her would be 1 of them.

on the other hand, if you where in a romantic situation with a girl you are dating for a while and obviously made out with before, then if you say to her "kiss me" at the right moment, when you are getting very close, saying it as a command telling her to kiss you, well this would be a good thing but its totaly diffrent

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go for the kiss and she doesn't deny you, she's interested in you. If you go for the kiss and she stops you, she's either not interested (99% chance) or wants to take things slow (1% chance). It's a good test of interest. If she lets you kiss her, you stick around, if she doesn't, you go and find someone else.

Reaction score
Back in my AFC days I actually did this for every first kiss with a girl... I always chickened out and took the easy road. The last days of my AFC-ness and the last girl I did this with, I actually said "would you punch me in the balls if I kissed you now?" Luckily she just laughed and said no, so I think she thought I was joking, not being a chump. In my case, I never really asked unless I knew the answer anyway, so I never got shot down, but I'm sure it made me look like a total puss.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
I guess there are some types that don't kiss on first date ie christain girls, super high morals girls...

But I've never dated one. I've made out with all girls on first dates, alot turned out to be hoes mind you.

You think your not good looking enough that's why she won't kiss on the first date, not necessarily, but possible. If you go out on at least 3 dates and still haven't kissed, drop her. That's just my personal opinion though.

P.S. Please don't tell me you ask girls if you can kiss them on the date, oh sweet mother of mary please say no...:rolleyes:
I mentioned Brad Pitt because he seems to be the guy just about every girl wants. I just felt that these girls who claim to never kiss on the first date would kiss him.

No I am not one of those guys that asks if I could kiss. Although I do remember my older sister telling me to ask a girl first when i was about 14. I was a total chump back then but I had enough common sense to realize that was just lame..

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL GIRLS WILL KISS/MAKEOUT ON THE FIRST DATE. If they don't with you, that means your GAME ISN'T TIGHT (not that they have high morals).

Really, if YOU, a guy, could kiss and makeout with girls on the first date, WOULDN'T YOU? Morality & ethics don't even come into the question at the point.

Girls are sexual, horny people too. Don't put them on some sort of fucking pedestal thinking they're all special, pure virgins.

THEY WANT YOU (or if not you, someone BETTER THAN YOU).

Last edited:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in theory a girl abandon her ethics, and kiss on a first date even if she normally did not, if she liked you enough, but rmember its the first date, she could be intrested in you with out being in love with you, any girl could decide to kiss you on a first date even if she ussaly does not but just because they do not, does not mena she does not like you lots of girls as a rule will not kiss on a first date unless its under some special cirumstance, so shes not totaly in love with you, but what do you expect on a first date, its not necciserly such a bad thing if she does not kiss you on the first date.

your the man, you should kiss her, so infact do not complain she did not kiss you, if you go to kiss her at a reasonable point and she does not let you, well thats when the 1st paragaraph applys, remember you are the man you initaite everything, you kiss her!

hope iv been a help

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JT47319.... what do you base your motives on your epxeriance or just out of the blunt... when you go on first date, if girl likes you she might/will kiss you but if she doesnt she wont no matter how tight your game is.... i am speaking from experiance... i went out with this girl first date we had great time... so then i drove her home not even atepmting to kiss her... so i stoped the car and i am like thanks for the company i had great time blah blah and next thing i know she leans over and gives me a kiss so i respond the same way and we were makin out for a minute there.... go figure... or i ve had situations whens girls were into me i knew for sure but when it came to kiss on first date they would hesitate... its really up to the situation girl and tha way The cards will unfold....

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well you are right, excpet of course when you thanked her for the date, i cant stress this enough, never thank a girl for a date because she is not doing you a favour is she, if you think like that then she will to, saying thank you for a date or a kiss is a definite no

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okei please explain why not thank a girl for her company....

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you thank some one for a favour, you can say you had a good time that is fine but when you thank some one that implys it was a favour, and a date is not suposed to be a favour and if you make it look like she was doing you a favour, thne she will belive it and think it, and thats not good

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It shouldn't matter

Ok, so she doesn't kiss on the first date..well, you should be casually dating MORE THAN ONE girl. If one doesn't kiss, the others probably will. Keep at the ones that are the most interesting and physically attractive to you.

That's all there is to it.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
ALL GIRLS WILL KISS/MAKEOUT ON THE FIRST DATE. If they don't with you, that means your GAME ISN'T TIGHT (not that they have high morals).

Really, if YOU, a guy, could kiss and makeout with girls on the first date, WOULDN'T YOU? Morality & ethics don't even come into the question at the point.

Girls are sexual, horny people too. Don't put them on some sort of fucking pedestal thinking they're all special, pure virgins.

THEY WANT YOU (or if not you, someone BETTER THAN YOU).
That's pretty much what I was thinking when I posted this thread. I just wanted other opinions.

Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
you thank some one for a favour, you can say you had a good time that is fine but when you thank some one that implys it was a favour, and a date is not suposed to be a favour and if you make it look like she was doing you a favour, thne she will belive it and think it, and thats not good
I have to disagree with what you're saying. There's nothing wrong with telling a girl you had a good time... you don't have to be Mr. Neg-hit 100% of the time :rolleyes:

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kissing is nothing!

She would kiss you if she was interested in you.

This applies to all chicks, including shy chicks and foreign chicks.

Even if her excuse was true, you would waste a lot of time continuing with chicks who have stupid fvcking "rules" like that anyway. And if she was one without the rule and just didn't want to kiss you, you'd definitely be wasting your time.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Six-String Samurai if you read what i wrote properly, you would notice that i said "you can say you had a good time that is fine"
i know there is nothing wrong with that, its the saying thank you that you should not do!

as for kissing on first date im going ot tell you what i told you before, this time read it.

in theory a girl abandon her ethics, and kiss on a first date even if she normally did not, if she liked you enough, but rmember its the first date, she could be intrested in you with out being in love with you, any girl could decide to kiss you on a first date even if she ussaly does not but just because they do not, does not mena she does not like you lots of girls as a rule will not kiss on a first date unless its under some special cirumstance, so shes not totaly in love with you, but what do you expect on a first date, its not necciserly such a bad thing if she does not kiss you on the first date.

your the man, you should kiss her, so infact do not complain she did not kiss you, if you go to kiss her at a reasonable point and she does not let you, well thats when the 1st paragaraph applys, remember you are the man you initiate everything, you kiss her!

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I strongly believe in emotional vulnerability in girls. If you get her emotional, lots of ec's, kino, sexual state projection, she will most likely NOT reject you kissing her.