are some chicks just too dumb ?

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some chicks too dumb to dj?

this chick I talked to is so ditsy, nieve, etc.

Is she too dumb to be played?

or is she a deer in the headlights? how so?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. The dumber the chick, the more effective DJ tactics are. In fact, the really dumb ones don't really require tactics, they'll **** anything. Beyond that, though, you're dealing with compulsive and psycho chicks, so watch out.

I dated a girl who was way less intelligent than me, and it was sort of a problem. The techniques got her all hot and bothered, but intellectually our conversations were really boring to me. When we broke up, she described the opposite, that she was always struggling to catch up with what I said.

For LTRs, you'd do better with someone on your own level.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr
No. The dumber the chick, the more effective DJ tactics are. In fact, the really dumb ones don't really require tactics, they'll **** anything. Beyond that, though, you're dealing with compulsive and psycho chicks, so watch out.

I dated a girl who was way less intelligent than me, and it was sort of a problem. The techniques got her all hot and bothered, but intellectually our conversations were really boring to me. When we broke up, she described the opposite, that she was always struggling to catch up with what I said.

Perfect.

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr

Yeah, my ex is a super ditz. I just asked my best friend the other day what I was thinking dating someone like that. The ditzier, the more annoying.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i just want to sleep with her.
But she seems to be on another planet.

I'll playfully bump into her, and she'll jump back and start saying how sorry she is-etc - even though I'm looking her right in the eyes smiling before I bump her.

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bootlegger
i just want to sleep with her.
But she seems to be on another planet.

I'll playfully bump into her, and she'll jump back and start saying how sorry she is-etc - even though I'm looking her right in the eyes smiling before I bump her.
If it's really bad it might be an act.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
word from the people that know her, is that it is not an act.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

Seriously, for a woman to understand most neg-hits, she needs to be smarter than a potted plant. Luckily dumb girls make up for it by being easy.