"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

are some chicks just too dumb ?

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
some chicks too dumb to dj?


this chick I talked to is so ditsy, nieve, etc.


Is she too dumb to be played?

or is she a deer in the headlights? how so?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
yes
 

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
No. The dumber the chick, the more effective DJ tactics are. In fact, the really dumb ones don't really require tactics, they'll **** anything. Beyond that, though, you're dealing with compulsive and psycho chicks, so watch out.

I dated a girl who was way less intelligent than me, and it was sort of a problem. The techniques got her all hot and bothered, but intellectually our conversations were really boring to me. When we broke up, she described the opposite, that she was always struggling to catch up with what I said.

For LTRs, you'd do better with someone on your own level.
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Originally posted by MackJr
No. The dumber the chick, the more effective DJ tactics are. In fact, the really dumb ones don't really require tactics, they'll **** anything. Beyond that, though, you're dealing with compulsive and psycho chicks, so watch out.

I dated a girl who was way less intelligent than me, and it was sort of a problem. The techniques got her all hot and bothered, but intellectually our conversations were really boring to me. When we broke up, she described the opposite, that she was always struggling to catch up with what I said.

For LTRs, you'd do better with someone on your own level.
Perfect.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by MackJr
No. The dumber the chick, the more effective DJ tactics are. In fact, the really dumb ones don't really require tactics, they'll **** anything. Beyond that, though, you're dealing with compulsive and psycho chicks, so watch out.

I dated a girl who was way less intelligent than me, and it was sort of a problem. The techniques got her all hot and bothered, but intellectually our conversations were really boring to me. When we broke up, she described the opposite, that she was always struggling to catch up with what I said.

For LTRs, you'd do better with someone on your own level.
Yeah, my ex is a super ditz. I just asked my best friend the other day what I was thinking dating someone like that. The ditzier, the more annoying.
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
i just want to sleep with her.
But she seems to be on another planet.

I'll playfully bump into her, and she'll jump back and start saying how sorry she is-etc - even though I'm looking her right in the eyes smiling before I bump her.
 

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by bootlegger
i just want to sleep with her.
But she seems to be on another planet.

I'll playfully bump into her, and she'll jump back and start saying how sorry she is-etc - even though I'm looking her right in the eyes smiling before I bump her.
If it's really bad it might be an act.
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
word from the people that know her, is that it is not an act.
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Yes.

Seriously, for a woman to understand most neg-hits, she needs to be smarter than a potted plant. Luckily dumb girls make up for it by being easy.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top