Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

are promiscuous women girlfriend material?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you meet a 22 years old girl you really like, but she's told you that she's had sex with a lot of guys, has had a couple of threesomes, ONS, etc. She really likes sex and she wants it all the time.

Would this make you discard her as relationship material because she's too much of a slvt?
Would you trust her?
Does this make her more likely to cheat on you in the future?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I can hear the conversation right now

"Hi there, Im Jane, allow me to introduce you to all of my red flag friends....."

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...Would this make you discard her as relationship material because she's too much of a slvt?
Yes. But this is more because slüts are usually more one dimensional.
Would you trust her?
If a woman likes sex a lot and 1) sex with you is no longer that exciting or 2) you turn her down one night, what do you thinks going to happen?
Read answer to question 2.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you meet a 22 years old girl you really like, but she's told you that she's had sex with a lot of guys, has had a couple of threesomes, ONS, etc. She really likes sex and she wants it all the time.

Would this make you discard her as relationship material because she's too much of a slvt?
Would you trust her?

Well I just ended things with a chick, who was pushing for a relationship..

I don't know about her past, but she was constantly wanting sex..

I would get this text off her every day "I need sex"

She also showed interest in upto 2-3 guys fuking her at the same time, but later changed her mind on this..

Had sex with me withing 30mins off meeting and came directly to my house, no public meet..

Did I trust her ??? Nope

Honestly man she may seem like a nice girl, but your GUT INSTINCT does not sit well with it.

The biggest problem you will have with a girl like that is TRUSTING her..

If you fall in love with a girl like that, then boy you could be in some serious trouble!!

As for her cheating? I don't know man.. but if her IL dropped, and she wasn't feeling it with you, then there is a big chance she could fuk someone else..

Problem is, every dude wants a girl with a high sex drive, and the crazy sex is so damn ADDICTIVE

It's a double edged sword.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of a different school of thought.
Seems to be the case here a lot lately.

How can I judge a girl for having a lot of sex partners when I've had a sh*t ton of sex partners?

Also in addition to having a lot of sex partners when I do get in a relationship I am faithful.

So instead of "how many sex partners?" Your question should be "have you ever cheated?"

A yes should instantly dismiss her from relationship.
Also, you guys are living in a new school world with old school values. You aren't going to find any mid 20s girls who have slept with 0-1 men. Get over it. It doesn't matter how many men she's slept with.

What if girls always asked you when you met them "how many bank account deposits have you made this month"?

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thread about this girl? Dude if you like her, then act accordingly and be exclusive.

Don't be surprised when her red flags turn into more than red flags though.

If she's admitted to cheating on boyfriends in the past though, that would be the line. I would not trust her if that were the case.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@cola how early is too early for disclosure on items like these? where do we change from red flag to learning about the other person?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Would you trust her?
I love video games, I play video games all the time, every single day. I've played video games for 10 hours straight.

but I do not let video games keep me from doing well at work or school, I do not shirk important responsibilities to play video games, i do not ignore my friends and family to play video games or otherwise ruin my interpersonal relationships, etc.

you don't know what you need to know about this girl, does she just enjoy sex or is she obsessed with it? does she need to get ****ed 3 times a day or she'll go crazy? does she get fired from jobs and kicked out of school for being caught shirking her responsibilities with random guys in the bathrooms? will she throw a fit if you turn her down one time? if you go on vacation is she going to continue having the same amount of sex without you?

does she truly have sex solely out of personal enjoyment, or is she trying to spite her father that she hates, is she trying to please her perverted uncle who did disturbing things to her in her childhood, is she trying to live up to being the ***** her abusive mother always told her she was, did she get sold into sex slavery by a drug cartel as a teenager and now that she's rescued you can take the girl out of the situation but you can't take the situation out of the girl? etc. etc.

these are the things you should be worrying about. who cares if she likes to have sex? that's a good thing on its own. you like to have sex too don't you?

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...How can I judge a girl for having a lot of sex partners when I've had a sh*t ton of sex partners?
I hope you're not the type that thinks gender is a "social construct" too.

Should i expect a woman to fix her own car if it breaks down?

Should I expect her to walk dodgy places with me so I can feel safe?

You can't hold women to the same standards as a man, women don't want sex as much as men (at least not in the same way). If she does, then she is not normal.
Also in addition to having a lot of sex partners when I do get in a relationship I am faithful.
If a woman is 22/23 and has a lot of sex partners she either doesn't get into many relationships or she cheats, no? A woman who doesn't get into many relationships is more likely going to be woman who doesn't know how to be faithful because it's not what she's used to.
You aren't going to find any mid 20s girls who have slept with 0-1 men. Get over it. It doesn't matter how many men she's slept with.
I don't think anyone is saying that, there is a difference between 6 and 30 though.

If a woman sleeps around a lot it's usually not because she "loves sex", it's because of something else. Women who "love sex" usually fück the same guy.

Women don't have the same desire the fück new people like we do.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you're not the type that thinks gender is a "social construct" too?

No. Some values and skills still tend to be gender specific.

You can't hold women to the same standards as a man, women don't want sex as much as men (at least not in the same way). If she does, then she is not normal.
If a woman is 22/23 and has a lot of sex partners she either doesn't get into many relationships or she cheats, no? A woman who doesn't get into many relationships is more likely going to be woman who doesn't know how to be faithful because it's not what she's used to.
I agree 110%. If a woman is used to not wanting a stable long term relationship because she likes to freely move between guys then she will have this inclination in a relationship, especially when things go bad. Personally I think a female who likes to talk to 3,5,10 guys at the same time even if she is not boning them will follow the path of least reisistance if one of those conversations becomes tough.

I don't think anyone is saying that, there is a difference between 6 and 30 though.

If a woman sleeps around a lot it's usually not because she "loves sex", it's because of something else. Women who "love sex" usually fück the same guy.
Exactly. One bouncing around from different guys either has that "new ****" addiction like some males have, OR they use these guys as sources of validation or these guys have access to social and resources that she wants access to and the sex is the key.

Personally i"m OVER the need to screw with many different women. There is too many things that can go wrong. Give me a good piece of puzzy at home with a lady who serves my best interest and I'm good to go.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but do you want a girl who is normal? is the average woman what you're looking for? or is it possible for abnormalities to be beneficial or desirable?

a woman who wants sex more than most women sounds like a desirable abnormality.

that... is a really good point.

could you expand on this?

also a really good point

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but do you want a girl who is normal? is the average woman what you're looking for? or is it possible for abnormalities to be beneficial or desirable?

a woman who wants sex more than most women sounds like a desirable abnormality.

that... is a really good point.

could you expand on this?

also a really good point
Were not saying that these females who boned many multiple c0cks simply have a large desire for sex, it might not be that at all. These might be females who need an abnormally high amount of sources of validation. They simply have a propensity not to form relationships.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you're not the type that thinks gender is a "social construct" too.

What about woman who fuk Immediately? First date, in order to gain Validation..

Or girls who express desire for 3sums... the amount of woman these days who have either take part in 3sums, or wanting to take part, is incredible

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about woman who fuk Immediately? First date, in order to gain Validation..
"I do what I have to do to get this approval from this person I desire it"

Or girls who express desire for 3sums... the amount of woman these days who have either take part in 3sums, or wanting to take part, is incredible
Copy catting... Instead of fearing it, might as well join in. People that have to have sex like this are not good for pair bonding and usually not reliable or trustworthy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of the females now adays are acting like guys. Like IE: a deterioration of feminine values and acting like promiscous guys. So they will bounce from male to male, even if they don't really like sex, they are upping their notch count. They do it because they are bragging to their female friends and showing off and one upping each other. That's whats currently going on these days. Many of the values would lead her to not having any worth other than sex, because she will not have a propensity for typical female supportive roles. Also you may debate if the sex is worth it because she will be bouncing around and it causes drama...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I do what I have to do to get this approval from this person I desire it"

Copy catting... Instead of fearing it, might as well join in. People that have to have sex like this are not good for pair bonding and usually not reliable or trustworthy.
Most of the female 3 somes are MFF, because they are doing stuff with their best buddies... "Sharing" per say.