Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

are promiscuous women girlfriend material?

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Times have changed. An attractive girl with social media and OLD would get hit up by over a thousand men a year just online. If she sleeps with 30 and rejects 970, is she still a slut?
I assume most girls in metro areas have pretty large notch counts. I just choose to turn a blind eye towards it.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Times have changed. An attractive girl with social media and OLD would get hit up by over a thousand men a year just online. If she sleeps with 30 and rejects 970, is she still a slut?
I assume most girls in metro areas have pretty large notch counts. I just choose to turn a blind eye towards it.
I wonder if men are more naturally resistant to social trends. If so, this may lead to women becoming more promiscuous even whilst at the same time many men start to think twice at the way things have panned out.

I think in the near future there will have to be some kind of mass 'men's movement' as a reaction to egalitarian feminism, in order to salvage some semblance of social order.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Times have changed.
Indeed they have.
If she sleeps with 30 and rejects 970, is she still a slut?
By defacto numbers, I would say yes...
Can you really just turn a blind eye though? The problem with those sky rocketing large notch counts is that you can't pair bond with them for an LTR now.

The interest level is so fickle these days.

One minute you're the man of the town. The next day, you're old news. STRs are getting shorter and shorter because new charmers are hitting her up constantly on OLD and social media with smooth lines and attention validation.

It's like that new car smell. Don't you just love stepping into a new car and getting that good sensation? That's probably how she feels when a new orbiter hits her up on her smartphone or online. :rolleyes:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed they have.
By defacto numbers, I would say yes...

Can you really just turn a blind eye though? The problem with those sky rocketing large notch counts is that you can't pair bond with them for an LTR now.

The interest level is so fickle these days.

One minute you're the man of the town. The next day, you're old news. STRs are getting shorter and shorter because new charmers are hitting her up constantly on OLD and social media with smooth lines and attention validation.

It's like that new car smell. Don't you just love stepping into a new car and getting that good sensation? That's probably how she feels when a new orbiter hits her up on her smartphone or online. :rolleyes:
I would add same with the guys.

So many options, so many constant contacts... 24h/7

If you consider that a girl is it on the street around 10 times à day, 100 times à day on old.... even with 1% success rate... it's 1.1 per day. Minimun 1 date à week or even à day.

Same things for guys.... I noticed that with OLD.... direct stret approach seems to have more efficiency (of course cause you there physically)... so just hit the street more.

Pyros, you wrote 100 threads about her... if she talks exclusivity go for it.

It has to come from her.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give these questions a stab Neil based on my own experience. I think there are lots of misconceptions about these sorts of questions and what it all means in the context of dating/sex/LTRs and the like.

Do her feelings for the first man go away forever?
It depends on many things. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Sometimes the feelings change/convert to something else.

Do her feelings for the first man go away temporarily?
IF her feelings change (they may or may not) they typically change for good. Why? She has changed. She is no longer the same person as she was in relationship with that particular man. Extremely rare to get that back again because people are not static.

Do her feelings for the first man get put on hold indefinitely?
She's not a tape recorder or a telephone. No. What you look at as "on hold" in my opinion is really that she still loves you and has all along.

Would she really abstain from sex if she loved the first man more?
That depends on her and on the men in her life. My mother-in-law for example only ever slept with one man, her late husband. She had no desire for anyone besides him even after he was gone.

If she is a highly sexual woman, she has needs that she will eventually get met somewhere. She may still care for you. The idea some men have here that it is impossible for a woman to love two men at the same time is unreality. She may indeed love more than one man just as a parent can love more than one child. Each relationship is its own entity with its own dynamic. If she has character and promises exclusivity, monogamy, faithfulness and such that is where her CHARACTER comes into play. She would then chose one man to love to the exclusion of all others. That is why the marriage vows, for example, say "FORSAKING ALL OTHERS." To forsake something is to "renounce or give up something valued or pleasant". So it is a vow to not pursue those other interests or feelings, it is not an evaporation of them. That's why its called commitment in the marriage context.

The high partner counts do not usually develop additional skills because they don't learn the person.
I wanted to comment on this because I think it cannot be over emphasized. My over all partner count is reasonable given the constant bombardment of opportunity, but I am very experienced with thousands of encounters under my belt just in the 17-18 years I was with my ex husband and in the marriage. The sex continually got better (and it was good to start with).

So I would contend that an experienced woman is valuable depending on a man's preferences, more so than a promiscuous woman. Women who are enjoying sex with their only husbands are going to be extremely experienced as the years go by, but you would never consider them promiscuous.

But like many things experience and promiscuity both exist on a continuum but are not necessarily related to one another. Each of us has to weigh how someone interacts with us and also what our own individual expectations are within a sexual context. You only lose your virginity once folks. If you don't marry that person everything becomes relative and each person has to decide what they are comfortable with or uncomfortable with.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is a highly sexual woman, she has needs that she will eventually get met somewhere. She may still care for you. The idea some men have here that it is impossible for a woman to love two men at the same time is unreality. She may indeed love more than one man just as a parent can love more than one child. Each relationship is its own entity with its own dynamic. If she has character and promises exclusivity, monogamy, faithfulness and such that is where her CHARACTER comes into play. She would then chose one man to love to the exclusion of all others. That is why the marriage vows, for example, say "FORSAKING ALL OTHERS." To forsake something is to "renounce or give up something valued or pleasant". So it is a vow to not pursue those other interests or feelings, it is not an evaporation of them. That's why its called commitment in the marriage context.

I wanted to comment on this because I think it cannot be over emphasized. My over all partner count is reasonable given the constant bombardment of opportunity, but I am very experienced with thousands of encounters under my belt just in the 17-18 years I was with my ex husband and in the marriage. The sex continually got better (and it was good to start with).

So I would contend that an experienced woman is valuable depending on a man's preferences, more so than a promiscuous woman. Women who are enjoying sex with their only husbands are going to be extremely experienced as the years go by, but you would never consider them promiscuous.

But like many things experience and promiscuity both exist on a continuum but are not necessarily related to one another. Each of us has to weigh how someone interacts with us and also what our own individual expectations are within a sexual context. You only lose your virginity once folks. If you don't marry that person everything becomes relative and each person has to decide what they are comfortable with or uncomfortable with.
There are no needs in the sexual sphere. Air and food and shelter are needs, not sex.

In the sexual sphere, there are only desires... which can be controlled.:)