Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

approaching two girls at once?

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
imagine two girls who are friends are walking together so do you think i can approach both of them at the same time to be my gf?

secondly what do you think of a girl using her friend(girl) to say something to her bf or someone she likes? is it because she is afraid of direct confrontation?

one thing i noticed is that it's easier to talk to a girl again next time when you know her name or remember her name otherwise you feel the same anxiety while trying to call her without knowing her name

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never approached two girls at once, especially if one of them is ugly.

She is likely to ruin your approach by making you feel like a creep.

I could be wrong.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As always, talk to the one who is less attractive and get her attention and to start flirting with you … the hotter one will become intrigued… and then the less hot one will let her into the conversation because that’s what the less hot girl is there to do, wing for the hot one at all times. Depending on how that situation plays out for you will determine if they’re down to play together or if you’re going to have to single one out for the time being.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaching a duo is tricky, introduce yourself to both but be direct and talk to the one you like immediately. Don't try to game the hot one by giving your attention to the ugly one, it doesn't work, old PUA stuff. If you do that and then switch to the hot one, the ugly one won't like it and think your an azzhole and the hot one will think it's not nice for her friend and will understand your game. Dont do that, be honest and direct.

It really depends on her friend, she either going to bash you when you're gone or help you. 50/50
Take a chance but don't expect anything. I prefer to approach solo girl.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As always, talk to the one who is less attractive and get her attention and to start flirting with you … the hotter one will become intrigued… and then the less hot one will let her into the conversation because that’s what the less hot girl is there to do, wing for the hot one at all times. Depending on how that situation plays out for you will determine if they’re down to play together or if you’re going to have to single one out for the time being.
Bad idea.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
imagine two girls who are friends are walking together so do you think i can approach both of them at the same time to be my gf?

secondly what do you think of a girl using her friend(girl) to say something to her bf or someone she likes? is it because she is afraid of direct confrontation?

one thing i noticed is that it's easier to talk to a girl again next time when you know her name or remember her name otherwise you feel the same anxiety while trying to call her without knowing her name
1. Yes, just be careful to use a condom.

2. She secretly wants to invite the friend to the relationship.

3. No need to remember her name. You can always call them ***** (p ussy), it has worked very well for me.

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
Approaching a duo is tricky, introduce yourself to both but be direct and talk to the one you like immediately. Don't try to game the hot one by giving your attention to the ugly one, it doesn't work, old PUA stuff. If you do that and then switch to the hot one, the ugly one won't like it and think your an azzhole and the hot one will think it's not nice for her friend and will understand your game. Dont do that, be honest and direct.

It really depends on her friend, she either going to bash you when you're gone or help you. 50/50
Take a chance but don't expect anything. I prefer to approach solo girl.
i think using introducing myself to random girl is weird. what i try to do is start talking about something she has like a bag or something then within few minutes be like "you are cute and i like you so will you be my gf?"

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaching women who are walking is likely the crumbiest way of striking up conversation.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think using introducing myself to random girl is weird. what i try to do is start talking about something she has like a bag or something then within few minutes be like "you are cute and i like you so will you be my gf?"
Don't say that, never.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they are equally attractive, play it right down the middle. Flirt with both, they will be working for your attention. Figure out which one is into you the most.

Don't ever approach this with the mindset you are wanting a girlfriend. Let them figure out what you want them for. Better to be a challenge and mysterious.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
- "Zup´? Threesome?"

or

"Hey, quick question: R u single?" gauge their reaction, body language and go from there. If they are being a b1tch, politely ignore and next

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
i have approached few girls but i don't know why i still have the approach anxiety. it's like it is still there and stopping me many times

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have approached few girls but i don't know why i still have the approach anxiety. it's like it is still there and stopping me many times
Keep going. It takes a lot of approaches to get rid of it. You'll pass it and it will be a great win. Try a 3-5 per day. How many approaches have you done?

In the end on this topic, where I am now, I have two problems:
  • Running out of energy after a number of approaches. My guts get eaten up. This is normal.
  • Not being fast enough/reacting timely. This is my main problem. With many approaches, when walking on a street or so, you have a couple of seconds at best to analyse whether to approach. This absolutely kills me, the missed opportunities.
You need to find your ways to deal with stress and anxiety. You can improvise your way forward, but also read books on it. Don't pathologize yourself though ;-)

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
Keep going. It takes a lot of approaches to get rid of it. You'll pass it and it will be a great win. Try a 3-5 per day. How many approaches have you done?

In the end on this topic, where I am now, I have two problems:
  • Running out of energy after a number of approaches. My guts get eaten up. This is normal.
  • Not being fast enough/reacting timely. This is my main problem. With many approaches, when walking on a street or so, you have a couple of seconds at best to analyse whether to approach. This absolutely kills me, the missed opportunities.
You need to find your ways to deal with stress and anxiety. You can improvise your way forward, but also read books on it. Don't pathologize yourself though ;-)
not doing it on time frustrates me as well

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never knew guys could have so much trouble talking to more than one girl at a time.