"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Approaching chicks at their job

xsonik

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Romania
Has anyone tried approaching any women at their job? Any stories? You see, there was this cute HB8 at this store Costco (It's a wholesale club like BJs and Sams Club), but she was working the register. I wouldn't want to be an ass and hold up the line just so I can practice my DJ on her. Not to mention I can't think of any conversation starters to a girl that is working.

P.S. Is it just me, or are there a million hot girls at grocery stores?,whether they work there or are shopping. Maybe it was just a coincidence though.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

c-do

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
midwest
a woman's point of view

She wears a name tag, right? Use her name when you go through the line - it will show her that she's not just someone at the register, another nameless face. Women love to be noticed. Introduce yourself in return. Be very polite and maybe mention that you've seen her there before and ask her if she works regularly. Get into line when there isn't anyone else or when you've got a lot of stuff and there's a reason to hold the line up. Then when your ready to head off, let her know that you hope to see her again. It's kind of an odd situation when you're going through a line but you should at least get a hint as to whether she's interested. Hope this helps.

cece
 

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
c-do, I realise your a chicky but cashier girls or working chicks in general are supposed to be friendly to customers, so it's hard to tell if they are interested. Also, I think most chicks would find it weird if some dude just straight up asked them out when they're working. Just my 2 cents. I'm an aussie though, things function differently here, people don't pick up honeyz that are working.
 

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
I got a girls number when she was working at a department store before (also a cashier). We went were "talking" for about a month (if thats what you want to call it).

I hadn't really had the intention of getting her number, but as I was waiting she asked me something about this shirt I had on, next thing I knew the conversation was flowing. Before I left I got her number.

In that situation we hit it off right away, so I say to try and strike up a conversation and see how it goes. If it goes smoothly go for the number close.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
I got a chics # at a mobile gas station, i'd see her every thursday so I had a little rapport going after a couple weeks then I asked her for her #
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

que_est_suave

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
once i was tired and and not thinking. i said to the checkout girl 'Trainee- that's and interesting name... where u from' - she laughed b4 i realised how dumb that was... haha
 
Top