Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaching chicks at their job

xsonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone tried approaching any women at their job? Any stories? You see, there was this cute HB8 at this store Costco (It's a wholesale club like BJs and Sams Club), but she was working the register. I wouldn't want to be an ass and hold up the line just so I can practice my DJ on her. Not to mention I can't think of any conversation starters to a girl that is working.

P.S. Is it just me, or are there a million hot girls at grocery stores?,whether they work there or are shopping. Maybe it was just a coincidence though.

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
a woman's point of view

She wears a name tag, right? Use her name when you go through the line - it will show her that she's not just someone at the register, another nameless face. Women love to be noticed. Introduce yourself in return. Be very polite and maybe mention that you've seen her there before and ask her if she works regularly. Get into line when there isn't anyone else or when you've got a lot of stuff and there's a reason to hold the line up. Then when your ready to head off, let her know that you hope to see her again. It's kind of an odd situation when you're going through a line but you should at least get a hint as to whether she's interested. Hope this helps.

cece

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
c-do, I realise your a chicky but cashier girls or working chicks in general are supposed to be friendly to customers, so it's hard to tell if they are interested. Also, I think most chicks would find it weird if some dude just straight up asked them out when they're working. Just my 2 cents. I'm an aussie though, things function differently here, people don't pick up honeyz that are working.

gm8384

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a girls number when she was working at a department store before (also a cashier). We went were "talking" for about a month (if thats what you want to call it).

I hadn't really had the intention of getting her number, but as I was waiting she asked me something about this shirt I had on, next thing I knew the conversation was flowing. Before I left I got her number.

In that situation we hit it off right away, so I say to try and strike up a conversation and see how it goes. If it goes smoothly go for the number close.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a chics # at a mobile gas station, i'd see her every thursday so I had a little rapport going after a couple weeks then I asked her for her #

que_est_suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
once i was tired and and not thinking. i said to the checkout girl 'Trainee- that's and interesting name... where u from' - she laughed b4 i realised how dumb that was... haha