Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Apparently, I'm strange because I am not on "social media"

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
If that's the case, are they not real men but in fact still beta nerds?
Are you kidding me? Most hot women, we are talking about real hot, fitness models, 9s and above, use social media to promote a product. You can use social media to promote your business, I do it. It's real easy, you post a few pics of your work, and perhaps do a live stream of some sort.

If you work for a company, depending on what kind of work you do, you can either post stuff about your work, or you can start a side project on the side. Even your hobby is a great direction.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had any issues with women when I tell them that(its actually a lie, I am on there I just dont need them snooping). Its all how you handle it when they ask you about why. Sounds like you are not handling it properly.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Under what circumstance did the btches tell you that? By the way, I want you to stop calling them ladies... ladies don't change sexual partners minimum 4 per year, going from one to next like hoes. Make an effort to distinguish a btch from a lady.

If they tell you this on a date everything alright, but is an indication that you are a bit out of touch with times. Which is true, you wanted flip phone a while back.

If they tell you this on OLD, asking you this sht instead of giving you phone number, then it's an indication of her disinterest. In this scenario she rather keep you as online orbiter and be an AW rather than meet with you.

Look, it's not hard to create an online profile, just don't use your own pics. Google up maximus and use his pic, come with some sort of fake name, add some celebrities and sht, and you got an online profile. Good luck.
True, I do think phones are too big and we give up our privacy too easily. And yes, I do miss my flip phone. These phones now are just too big. We're going back to the phone sizes of the 80's.

I never had any issues with women when I tell them that(its actually a lie, I am on there I just dont need them snooping). Its all how you handle it when they ask you about why. Sounds like you are not handling it properly.
Why are you on OLD if you're married? I never got your posts on dating when you've stated you're married several times. Open marriage? I'm curious.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some men out there who use social media to make an income either through product marketing or selling products through their facebook page. Therefore, they typically treat social media as a tool in their professional lives.

If that's the case, are they not real men but in fact still beta nerds?
Ofc not.
I use FB mostly to coordinate even with my hockey team and stuff with friend. it was not an insult to ppl who use social media, it was a suggested response to women telling him he is strange for no social media.
Women do use social media for validation and i do think that heavy social media posting for attention is a big red flag.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ignore it. If a woman makes a big deal, that's her problem.

Although I would argue that LinkedIn has great benefits; I have gotten several opportunities on there. But it doesnt sound like your that ambituous.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the social media question is a double sided sh!t test designed to make you lose.
It's her way of sizing you up and judging you harshly without really getting to know you.

This works in two ways:

1) You have social media and have too many friends, or too many images/posts/links/comments.
She'll think you're an antisocial loser that spends all his free time in his mother's basement on the computer, and never leaves the house. (This is equivalent of an Incel)

2) You have social media and have less than 100 friends, or have very few
images/posts/links/comments.
She'll think you're an unpopular loser that doesn't have any friends or anyone to talk to, which makes her think you're desperate.

Now you understand how easy it is for social media to damage a man's frame right from the start.

Last edited:

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood how people hooked up on FB with strangers. Specially recently when women and used social media for so much attention. Back in 2010 and 2011 I used to have girls hmu and add me that I didn’t know but we at least had mutual friends. Some of them seen me in school somehow but I guess back then women did more pursuing idk. Fast Forward to now and not a single girl is gonna add me or hmu or even answer to DMs. Or maybe I’m not doing it right? Idk i only use FB to rant about teivial things now

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Just ignore it. If a woman makes a big deal, that's her problem.

Although I would argue that LinkedIn has great benefits; I have gotten several opportunities on there. But it doesnt sound like your that ambituous.
I have an unfirable job in government. I own my townhome outright which has doubled in value. I have a nice retirement AND pension, I have savings in the market earning my 6% - 8%. I'm simple in that respect. I am ambitious. I grew up dirt poor in the Hartford, CT hood where people were and still are being shot every day. I pulled myself out of there and made a better life for myself. Didn't go to jail. Instead I trained for MMA and was CT belt holder a few times. I'm ambitious when I need to be. When you're born on the streets, it's ingrained in you to share as little of you as possible. It could be why I'm always an aloof with the ladies. Wasn't easy growing up where you see friends and family either dying or going to jail. But, that's life.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I believe the social media question is a double sided sh!t test designed to make you lose.
It's her way of sizing you up and judging you harshly without really getting to know you.

This works in two ways:

1) You have social media and have too many friends, or too many images/posts/links/comments.
She'll think you're an antisocial loser that spends all his free time in his mother's basement on the computer, and never leaves the house. (This is equivalent of an Incel)

2) You have social media and have less than 100 friends, or have very few
images/posts/links/comments.
She'll think you're an unpopular loser that doesn't have any friends or anyone to talk to, which makes her think you're desperate.

Now you understand how easy it is for social media to damage a man's frame right from the start.
My profile is very basic with just my photos for Meetup and OLD, nothing else. Sep. number, addy, DOB, everything.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an unfirable job in government. I own my townhome outright which has doubled in value. I have a nice retirement AND pension, I have savings in the market earning my 6% - 8%. I'm simple in that respect. I am ambitious. I grew up dirt poor in the Hartford, CT hood where people were and still are being shot every day. I pulled myself out of there and made a better life for myself. Didn't go to jail. Instead I trained for MMA and was CT belt holder a few times. I'm ambitious when I need to be. When you're born on the streets, it's ingrained in you to share as little of you as possible. It could be why I'm always an aloof with the ladies. Wasn't easy growing up where you see friends and family either dying or going to jail. But, that's life.
You may have been ambitious to get to your current position, but it seems that you are now resting on your laurels, correct? From what you described and the comfort you have now, the upward trajectory of your growth has leveled off. You've plateaued, hopefully only temporarily.

I do admire stories of people that have actually worked for what they have; it is such a difficult trait to find. So congrats on that!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You may have been ambitious to get to your current position, but it seems that you are now resting on your laurels, correct? From what you described and the comfort you have now, the upward trajectory of your growth has leveled off. You've plateaued, hopefully only temporarily.

I do admire stories of people that have actually worked for what they have; it is such a difficult trait to find. So congrats on that!
I'm prepping to run for public office in Bridgeport. What's higher than that? It's also why I am incredibly careful on what I post and say online and in messages.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are the same age and I've been doing OLD for years. I've only had a girl ask me once if I had FB. Most will ask if I have Snapchat, but that's even rare. One of my friends is in his late 20s had no social media until recently. He told me that lots of girls thought it was weird that he didnt have social media, but he only does day and night game, no OLD.

I would at least get Snapchat. You dont need to post stories but girls like to send nudes on there, so that's why they might ask if you have it.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When girls say "strange" it's their nice way of saying "creepy" which, of course, means socially awkward behavior rather than actual degenerate behavior. A man without a social media presence is a man without a past to be verified by. For social creatures like females this doesn't make sense and raises red flags. Are you friendless? Are you weird? Are you even giving them your right name? While staying away from social media is (mostly) good for you it is not the norm and will raise further questions. If your frame is strong enough you can answer them right.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When girls say "strange" it's their nice way of saying "creepy" which, of course, means socially awkward behavior rather than actual degenerate behavior. A man without a social media presence is a man without a past to be verified by. For social creatures like females this doesn't make sense and raises red flags. Are you friendless? Are you weird? Are you even giving them your right name? While staying away from social media is (mostly) good for you it is not the norm and will raise further questions. If your frame is strong enough you can answer them right.
Throw bait pics out there occasionally but dont use alot of time there.