"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Apparently, I'm strange because I am not on "social media"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
But that's how they view it. So again, what are you selling that they are supposed to be buying that makes up for this lack of social presence?
He has social presence in real life. It's just not displayed in facebook. Everyone in his social surroundings is aware of him.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Did you read the rest of how he describes himself?
Dude, how do I describe myself? I don't like or use social media. So I am less of a person because I am not materialistic and do not follow online gossip? Believe it or not, I know you may not understand, but humans survived millions of years before the advent of social media.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Dude, how do I describe myself? I don't like or use social media. So I am less of a person because I am not materialistic and do not follow online gossip? Believe it or not, I know you may not understand, but humans survived millions of years before the advent of social media.
You are in social environments in your real life, correct?
 
Top