Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Apparent Incels going around NYC randomly punching women in the face as they walk

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is crazy...WTF has happened to any sort of respect for other human beings?

These dudes should be thrown in a jail cell for a night and let the other inmates know they like randomly punching women...pretty sure they would be begging to get out within a few minutes as they got beat senseless.

It doesn't say they are incels, but what other type of person would have enough hatred for women to just do something like that?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, on the Rokin in Amsterdam, a tourist glued to her phone walked into me, bruised my shoulder with her face, and fell on her ass. She apologised, but wtf are you watching on your screen that's so important that you just walk into other people? Maybe people shouldn't be walking and texting at the same time. I guess the NYC Puncher is a sort of vigilante against this inattention.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take the bait, since you put it out there OP. Who's known for doing the Knockout Game? That's what this is, essentially. Everyone knows the media will highlight the female victims cases to maximize outrage and clicks. Weird take imo.

As you can see in the link (and thumbnail) below, all of the victims appear to be white

Stick to Europe, AA.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

These dudes should be thrown in a jail cell for a night and let the other inmates know they like randomly punching women...pretty sure they would be begging to get out within a few minutes as they got beat senseless.

It doesn't say they are incels, but what other type of person would have enough hatred for women to just do something like that?

Not Incels.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I'll take the bait, since you put it out there OP. Who's known for doing the Knockout Game? That's what this is, essentially. Everyone knows the media will highlight the female victims cases to maximize outrage and clicks. Weird take imo.

As you can see in the link (and thumbnail) below, all of the victims appear to be white

Stick to Europe, AA.
Mystery solved: Who among us(much of the female population included)HASN'T experienced a near-uncontrollable urge to knock a White woman or 800 out, especially between 2016-today?

This is the same demographic who's most likely to embrace Wokeness in all of it's vile entirety

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

NYC is basically catch and release. You have to seriously fvck up to get arrested right now in nyc. Therefore, it’s highly likely that the girl in the article who seems to not be from the city, who happens to like dressing loud, who probably (I almost guarantee) lives in lower manhattan or Williamsburg Brooklyn, pissed off one of the crazy people there with her mere presence. The mental health population is out of control.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
NYC is basically catch and release. You have to seriously fvck up to get arrested right now in nyc. Therefore, it’s highly likely that the girl in the article who seems to not be from the city, who happens to like dressing loud, who probably (I almost guarantee) lives in lower manhattan or Williamsburg Brooklyn, pissed off one of the crazy people there with her mere presence. The mental health population is out of control.
It's happened to several women in the past week or two, and those are only the ones who commented or replied back to the person originally posting.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to blame incels.

There is an entire religion that thinks that women are trash if they behave like american women.

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's black guys doing this, surprise surprise.

I'd need to know how the women voted before deciding whether to feel sorry for them.

At any rate, it's one less person texting and walking while expecting people to move out of their way.

I applaud my black crime loving brothers.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind if “Karens” started getting punched in the face :rofl:. Maybe that would encourage them to adjust their attitudes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this is incel perpetrated. Most incels are wimps who complain on the internet and aren't physically imposing. I doubt most incels could pull this off.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, looks like the singer of the VIllage People.

Wow, NYC folks are really soft on crime!
Stora, her alleged attacker, made an unsuccessful City Council bid in District 9 last year, losing to Democrat Yusef Salaam, who was falsely convicted of raping a white woman in Central Park in 1989 along with four other black teens.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incels? It's a single black man doing all of it.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A crazy person? Thats a huge huge huge assumption they are incels.

It’s much more likely an incel would gets guns and ammo and shoot 200 people in a park or school than touch a white blond woman in her 20s.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this is incel perpetrated. Most incels are wimps who complain on the internet and aren't physically imposing. I doubt most incels could pull this off.
Yes, incels are far too screwed up to commit mass violence ... :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, incels are far too screwed up to commit mass violence ... :rolleyes:

Most incels are not perpetrating violence. Only a small percentage of incels actually do mass violence.