Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone tried the facebook dating app/feature?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so your not a fan.
I'm not a fan of OLD in general due to its too ineffective, but as when it comes to FB it stinks. FB is dying along with the old people using it..
Meeting girls IRL has a much higher conversion rate and requires less effort imo.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of OLD in general due to its too ineffective, but as when it comes to FB it stinks. FB is dying along with the old people using it..
Meeting girls IRL has a much higher conversion rate and requires less effort imo.
can you post statistics ?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Do you want to date old people?
FB is for exactly that..
Facebook works if you're after milfs and cougars, maybe OP wants that.

You can very easily look up OLD stats to see that Men outnumber women 9:1. You don't want to waste your time there.

Just go out and approach, do a few warm up approaches and you will get in the zone.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simply a plain simple fact that OLD has a very poor conversion rate vs. IRL.

Example:
If I talk to 10 chicks in IRL I will at least get 2 out of 10, (to a date).
That is a conversion rate of 20%. (Even if 1 out of 10 then that is still a 10% conversion rate).

To do the same in OLD you need to go up in the number of 100'reds and the conversion rate will be close to 1%. It is not worth the effort.