Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here shave their heads?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about that during this year... And Im thinking to change my hair style.

It have some spiritual meaning for me too... As this year I've changed a lot of stuffs and made hard decisions... Maybe it can be a way to make symbolize that.

Also, no more money spent cutting my hair.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I shave mine.

Fortunately I have a good enough head shape that it suits me.

I always kept my hair really short (like a military fade) due to two cowlicks located on my crown and front hairline that were nearly impossible to tame, so shaving it completely wasn't a big shock to me.

My hairline is receding mildly at the temples, but not bad enough where if I grew my hair out for a few weeks it would look bad.

I recommend shaving your head and see how you like it. Your hair will grow back if you change your mind.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shave mine.

Fortunately I have a good enough head shape that it suits me.

I always kept my hair really short (like a military fade) due to two cowlicks located on my crown and front hairline that were nearly impossible to tame, so shaving it completely wasn't a big shock to me.

My hairline is receding mildly at the temples, but not bad enough where if I grew my hair out for a few weeks it would look bad.

I recommend shaving your head and see how you like it. Your hair will grow back if you change your mind.
Gonna try it tomorrow... Hope it doesnt get too weird haha.

But I analyzed my head and maybe it could be good. Gonna find that out.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best decision I ever made. There’s also pride in being able to groom yourself.
Im feeling that this will be good too. I just hope to dont have a weird head.

It seems it gives some nice style.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is better?
Being real with you, the regular razorblades. I used Harry's razorblades to shave my head during lockdown primarily, even though they warn you on the packaging not to use it on anything other than your face. But with their shaving cream, it works well. Sometimes I would use the super cheap BIC razors but end up cutting my head in spots. The electric razor wasn't always the best at getting every spot, and being in military uniform back then, my bosses wouldn't like that.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about that during this year... And Im thinking to change my hair style.

It have some spiritual meaning for me too... As this year I've changed a lot of stuffs and made hard decisions... Maybe it can be a way to make symbolize that.

Also, no more money spent cutting my hair.
I do as I've developed bald spots about 10 years ago. Originally I tried hair sprinkles on the bald spot, but then if was mis-applied then it looked too ugly or obvious. Then I just decided to shave everything off. There is a difference of texture where the scalp is where no hair is growing vs there is hair, as the bald spot is smooth like leather. But, I think it does help and I notice subtly positive quality of interactions with women if my hair is properly shaved, not enough to say "wow", but definitely enough to notice something.
Also, if it's shaved totally down then it comes like a type of white-max as my hair is distinctly Black - I have that old Black man look with unkept greyed hair.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being real with you, the regular razorblades. I used Harry's razorblades to shave my head during lockdown primarily, even though they warn you on the packaging not to use it on anything other than your face. But with their shaving cream, it works well. Sometimes I would use the super cheap BIC razors but end up cutting my head in spots. The electric razor wasn't always the best at getting every spot, and being in military uniform back then, my bosses wouldn't like that.
Thanks man!

I think I'm gonna start with the electric too see if I will like it. I'm still a bit afraid to do that haha.

I don't know how my face would look after that. But I'll take courage to that.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do as I've developed bald spots about 10 years ago. Originally I tried hair sprinkles on the bald spot, but then if was mis-applied then it looked too ugly or obvious. Then I just decided to shave everything off. There is a difference of texture where the scalp is where no hair is growing vs there is hair, as the bald spot is smooth like leather. But, I think it does help and I notice subtly positive quality of interactions with women if my hair is properly shaved, not enough to say "wow", but definitely enough to notice something.
Also, if it's shaved totally down then it comes like a type of white-max as my hair is distinctly Black - I have that old Black man look with unkept greyed hair.
Thats nice man! I'm curious to check how my head would like withou my hair haha.

U

user43770

Barrister and mann makes the best shave soap in existence. Also made in the usa, if you give a fvck

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually shaving my head for two and a half years now, it's not bald but it's shaved,0" millimeters on sides and 1mm on top so it's basically the same. It's the best decision you can do, no hair gels, no problems with hair or anything and also women loves it more.