Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here scared of clowns?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I normally dont fear clowns, but they make me nervous sometimes! Like today I was in the elevator with this clown, and he was holding a knife and grinning at me.

I knew it wasn't a nutcase (probably some dude from the law firm upstairs cutting the xmas cake), but I was still a little uncomfortable, especially with that big knife waving around, not to mention his crazy grin. He probably knew I was nervous and wanted to have a little fun though.

Man, I was glad to get off that elevator! Seriously, one thing in horror movies that freaks me out are those crazy grinning clown serial killers. Just imagine a crazy clown face suddenly grinning at you through your bedroom window!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nope. I don´t fear anything. I really don´t...

Reaction score
Clowns? Whats so scary about them anyways:trouble:

I remember back in the day when I was 8 or 9 this clown came up to me and started doing his rubbish

I kicked him in the balls
He learned his lesson :up:

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stand spiders, and bugs in general. To deal with this little arachnaphobia I just kill all bugs I come across.

-E.Nigma

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually have a friend who hates clowns (possibly even fears them)...some kind of fear/hate thing. So he pretty much feels like kicking anyone's ass in anything remotely relating to a clown suit.

i just find it to be hilarious...

Trojan

Don Juan
Reaction score
you outta be ashamed of yourself. Dont ever tell anyone else that for the rest of your life.