Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here from Russia?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We just found out that world governments need western world approval to hold position.

If western govs (Us and his euro puppies) disagree with that it will be either bombing and invasion toward small countries, open economical war if medium sized ones or harsh sanctions toward their people and leading class if big and nuke powered.
It sounds like your grievance is that the western alliance of liberal democracies exercised their right to abstain from doing business with countries that violate international law.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By all 150 million Russians? Usually these things are pulled off by small revolutionary groups, the military proper, or military juntas. Not Dmitri Q. Public, his wife, and 2.4 kids. However - if enough Russians become uncomfortable, something large scale could take place.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like your grievance is that the western alliance of liberal democracies exercised their right to abstain from doing business with countries that violate international law.
I have no idea what you get out of my words except for what your desire and fantasies suggest so I will be pretty clear.

I'm saying that there is NO "western alliance", there is the US which is the chief that takes the decisions and a bunch of vassals that despite it often goes against their own interest decide to follow such chief cause the conseguences of not doing so would be worse given their political and economical dependance.

When I say the US, I mean the establishment that runs it, definitely not the population which gets no benefit out of those manouvers.

Regarding international law, we know it's a joke...the us army is bombing 3 countries per decade and china is tormenting minorities since forever.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By all 150 million Russians? Usually these things are pulled off by small revolutionary groups, the military proper, or military juntas. Not Dmitri Q. Public, his wife, and 2.4 kids. However - if enough Russians become uncomfortable, something large scale could take place.
Yes, bro. The responsibility to stop Putin falls on the Russian people. Not the US or NATO.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm saying that there is NO "western alliance", there is the US which is the chief that takes the decisions and a bunch of vassals that despite it often goes against their own interest decide to follow such chief cause the conseguences of not doing so would be worse given their political and economical dependance.

When I say the US, I mean the establishment that runs it, definitely not the population which gets no benefit out of those manouvers.
Why do you believe the US “establishment” makes decisions not in the interest of of the US population or allied countries?

Regarding international law, we know it's a joke...the us army is bombing 3 countries per decade and china is tormenting minorities since forever.
Ok bro. There are always rules of engagement and war. Not sure why that would be so angering.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you believe the US “establishment” makes decisions not in the interest of of the US population or allied countries?
For the same reasons roman elites did, british ones did and any other elite that runs a country does.

Do you believe printing your purchasing power away was in your best interest? forcing your to pay money to quit your citizenship so they cant tax you even if you live in the other side of the world is?

Ok bro. There are always rules of engagement and war. Not sure why that would be so angering.
[/QUOTE]
Yes there are on the paper but it only takes a few drop of dirty water in a test tube to make it legitimate the bombing of a sovereign country.

The strongest in the current moment (whoever is) doesnt need to follow rules nor give explanations.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the same reasons roman elites did, british ones did and any other elite that runs a country does.
That is not an answer. What are these reasons?

Do you believe printing your purchasing power away was in your best interest? forcing your to pay money to quit your citizenship so they cant tax you even if you live in the other side of the world is?

Yes there are on the paper but it only takes a few drop of dirty water in a test tube to make it legitimate the bombing of a sovereign country.

The strongest in the current moment (whoever is) doesnt need to follow rules nor give explanations.
Dude these are really conspiracy theorist. Inflation is in fact necessary for an economy. Taxes suck but they are necessary as well. I don’t even understand your last two paragraphs. There’s so much cynicism.

Serenity

Reaction score
The sanctions absolutely impacts everyone in Russia, I think that's the entire point, especially when dealing with a government that doesn't give a sh!t about its people. All Russians probably won't collectively overthrow their government, but if the majority lose enough and realize their current government is the main cause then it will be a lot more likely someone would organize revolutionary groups. If the sanctions are really that punishing then what would they have to lose? Desperation may very well overcome fear, many enough may very well be driven to the edge where they take action and risk their lives rather than face a potential lifetime of misery.

I think it's way too early to see the effects just yet. Many Russians might think it will be over soon, they're hoping and waiting for things to return to normal. I don't see that happening anytime soon. The more enlightened ones are fleeing the country, if they have the opportunity. Most of them are stuck where they are and when the consequences of the sanctions hit full force they're all going to be in a world of sh!t. They can fight for their right to live or they can die in poverty and misery for their "great leader".

The Russian government will no doubt place all blame on the west through their propaganda, but it's just a matter of time until it becomes ineffective on the population.

The active participants of a revolution may be small, but they'll be VERY motivated if they know the people have their backs. If they were to be "neutralized" it might even fuel the fire and someone else would take their place to finish it off.

This is just speculation of course, but I see it as a possibility. One thing is for sure, if it happens it won't be anytime soon, their daily lives still have further to fall before hitting rock bottom.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not an answer. What are these reasons?

Dude these are really conspiracy theorist. Inflation is in fact necessary for an economy. Taxes suck but they are necessary as well. I don’t even understand your last two paragraphs. There’s so much cynicism.
The reason for which a limited club wants those outside of it still outiside sounds like cospirationism to you?

Mate do you realize that in 2020 low iq were screaming "trump will start WWIII" and now they are screaming "we need to start WWIII".

Talking about inflation, not to belittle you but have you any idea of the different outcome between a 2% inflation and an 8% inflation due to senseless money printing?

I guess you have an explanation for which current fuel costs are actually healthy for our economy or better yet current inflation is "because of the russians" like that old men said today.

In case your answer is "yes its the russians fault" please remind us the CPI for last november.

The truth is that the population is moved and thrown around like puppets, we had the "racism" emergency in 2020 and burned cities which ended exactly after the elections that same week to disappear totally...then we had the terrible pandemic that is gonna kill us all which ended the same week russian tanks moved to ukraine, now we have this terrible dictator that has to be stop at all costs untill a certain week something new will come and no one will remember about it anymore.

People removed their bataclava with the fist printed on it to put face masks only to drop them at command cause they need fresh air to wave the ukraine flag.

Yesterdays enemy were the cops beating minorities, then it became the unvaxxed while the cops beating them became heroes again and now the source of all evil are russians which in fact you can throw violence at online with facebook and instagram approval.

I mean if someone tries to stick it up your ass, at least dont go back with your tights to help him.

Each and any "crysis" reagardless your political orientation, your social status leaves people poorer and with less rights.

Imagine living like we were used to in 2000 right now...that would be unbelievable to think for younger generations.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the American citizens bear no responsibility if President Biden decides to invade and occupy Canada?
Unlike other nations, we citizens still have our guns so we're not responsible for anything our politicians do cause they do not have us by the leash.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sanctions absolutely impacts everyone in Russia, I think that's the entire point, especially when dealing with a government that doesn't give a sh!t about its people. All Russians probably won't collectively overthrow their government, but if the majority lose enough and realize their current government is the main cause then it will be a lot more likely someone would organize revolutionary groups. If the sanctions are really that punishing then what would they have to lose? Desperation may very well overcome fear, many enough may very well be driven to the edge where they take action and risk their lives rather than face a potential lifetime of misery.

I think it's way too early to see the effects just yet. Many Russians might think it will be over soon, they're hoping and waiting for things to return to normal. I don't see that happening anytime soon. The more enlightened ones are fleeing the country, if they have the opportunity. Most of them are stuck where they are and when the consequences of the sanctions hit full force they're all going to be in a world of sh!t. They can fight for their right to live or they can die in poverty and misery for their "great leader".

The Russian government will no doubt place all blame on the west through their propaganda, but it's just a matter of time until it becomes ineffective on the population.

The active participants of a revolution may be small, but they'll be VERY motivated if they know the people have their backs. If they were to be "neutralized" it might even fuel the fire and someone else would take their place to finish it off.

This is just speculation of course, but I see it as a possibility. One thing is for sure, if it happens it won't be anytime soon, their daily lives still have further to fall before hitting rock bottom.
I read that three Russian generals have been killed in combat, and Putin fired eight others. Captured Russian soldiers are bawling for mom and deserters are blowing up tanks. Meanwhile Putin is talking about nationalizing business that were shut down via sanctions. Soviet habits are hard to break. Quick, someone play Rasputin and cuck the guy. You'd be taking one for the team and you can say you banged his wife.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came across this article:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe you exist in a place like this. How can you be THIS generic?!?! Like do you ever ask yourself why your opinions are identical to CNN? What are the odds of that?
Oh my god. How can someone actually expect a people to hold their own government accountable? That’s just pure insanity, clearly.