Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here from Russia?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your opinion what defines a war criminal (from a national leadership point of view)?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unnecessary and unprovoked mass civilian casualties. For example, bombing a convoy of refugees that are clearly evacuating the war zone.
I understand your point and I agree with that example.

Would you consider the bombing of unarmed civilians stopping to help other unarmed civilians in need of immediate medical assistance as a war crime?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your point and I agree with that example.

Would you consider the bombing of unarmed civilians stopping to help other unarmed civilians in need of immediate medical assistance as a war crime?
I don’t know. I am no military expert and might be more lenient on justification. But I think civilians should be given a specific length of time and space to evacuate war zones. After that it is all fair game.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know. I am no military expert and might be more lenient on justification. But I think civilians should be given a specific length of time and space to evacuate war zones. After that it is all fair game.
I'm asking you because the example I did was not a random one, it was a real fact where the crew of bomber bombed from above civilians then they bombed again other civilizians that stop to help them (among them a father with his kids).

Those who did that DID NOT face any charge despite it was all filmed included them laughting about it in real time.

The only one arrested was the soldier that reported the fact and a journalist the informed the public opinion.

That journalist has been arrested and tortured from years in plain sight yet no one demands any punishment for those involved.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/31/world/europe/julian-assange-torture-un.html

I spare the users here the video of the bombing but you can easily find it online altought I suggest you NOT to watch it.