GeeMale
Senior Don Juan
Trying it out first time and posting to see if others have done this and any tips? I'm aware to have low expectations and know that it could be dating multiple women till I end up with a match...ill talk about this in a bit
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Arranged marriage dating= both parties being hooked up (arranged)...meeting each other /talking (dating) for a period of time to see if they are compatible for long term marriage...than getting engagedI've never heard of arranged marriage dating but I know quite a few doctor friends who are in arranged marriages. They all cheat on there wives and because of the culture being arabic or pakistani it's pretty much accepted they won't divorce because the shame it would bring upon the family.
Most of them seem unhappy.
Isn't that what the dating is supposed to be? When did dating become arranged marriage dating. I thought the idea of dating and becoming exclusive was the period of time to see if someone was a potential for LTR and marriage. It seems to me the majority of girls that would be down for "arranged marriage dating" would be religious variety like jehovah's witnesses or protestants or muslims. Good luck in your endeavors though!Arranged marriage dating= both parties being hooked up (arranged)...meeting each other /talking (dating) for a period of time to see if they are compatible for long term marriage...than getting engaged
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
What?? What possible benefit is it for you to get married, let alone to a woman you know nothing about? Think about how desperate this makes you look in a woman's eye.Trying it out first time and posting to see if others have done this and any tips? I'm aware to have low expectations and know that it could be dating multiple women till I end up with a match...ill talk about this in a bit
So you are saying you are afraid of competition with other guys so you want to eliminate the competition? Why would this be great? It would suck because you are 90% of the time stuck with a person you are not going to be compatible with.I wish my culture did this, would be a great backup plan. U indians and arabs have are lucky
How tall are you brother?So long as the gal that I got arranged to were properly nubile and without an "ugly mask", I wouldn't have a problem with this. Of course, I could imagine a gal I got matched with crying in horror about my height.
![]()
165 cm.How tall are you brother?
There's a lot of good looking successful couples in my community who got married...but I'm not sure you could call it arranged marriage ..more like you networked and found each other? Idk it's not what you think it is just can't find the words to explain itWhat?? What possible benefit is it for you to get married, let alone to a woman you know nothing about? Think about how desperate this makes you look in a woman's eye.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I have a buddy similar height. Actually did fairly well with women. I think he made up for it because he was funny and had an awesome positive attitude. Also earns decent income.165 cm.![]()
Same...my best friend growing up is 5' 5" and his brother is 5' 2". Both have hot wives/girlfriends and both always did well with women. My best friend used to kill it at the clubs.I have a buddy similar height. Actually did fairly well with women. I think he made up for it because he was funny and had an awesome positive attitude. Also earns decent income.
Now married to a pretty cute girl and has a kid...
Exactly.I have a buddy similar height. Actually did fairly well with women. I think he made up for it because he was funny and had an awesome positive attitude. Also earns decent income.
Now married to a pretty cute girl and has a kid...