Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here experienced with arranged marriage dating?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying it out first time and posting to see if others have done this and any tips? I'm aware to have low expectations and know that it could be dating multiple women till I end up with a match...ill talk about this in a bit

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never heard of arranged marriage dating but I know quite a few doctor friends who are in arranged marriages. They all cheat on there wives and because of the culture being arabic or pakistani it's pretty much accepted they won't divorce because the shame it would bring upon the family.

Most of them seem unhappy.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never heard of arranged marriage dating but I know quite a few doctor friends who are in arranged marriages. They all cheat on there wives and because of the culture being arabic or pakistani it's pretty much accepted they won't divorce because the shame it would bring upon the family.

Most of them seem unhappy.
Arranged marriage dating= both parties being hooked up (arranged)...meeting each other /talking (dating) for a period of time to see if they are compatible for long term marriage...than getting engaged

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Arranged marriage dating= both parties being hooked up (arranged)...meeting each other /talking (dating) for a period of time to see if they are compatible for long term marriage...than getting engaged
Isn't that what the dating is supposed to be? When did dating become arranged marriage dating. I thought the idea of dating and becoming exclusive was the period of time to see if someone was a potential for LTR and marriage. It seems to me the majority of girls that would be down for "arranged marriage dating" would be religious variety like jehovah's witnesses or protestants or muslims. Good luck in your endeavors though!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a different perspective on arranged marriages. It can work if there is no westernization involved and both are blue pill and have deep societal programming. Arranged marriages are pretty prevalent in the east and as such have the cultural and deep societal programming to make it work for some.

Arranged marriages are basically your parents playing matchmaker to ensure the survival and prosperity of their families. But unfortunately, this equates often to artificial things like the type of job, status, money, possessions that factor into this matchmaking. And as the family treats it like some investment, the family tends to be heavily involved in any issues that may arise.

Another dynamic I see is that some arranged marriages work merely because it's treated more like a friend/business partner situation. The gal knows that she has to be a good wife by cooking, house chores, taking care of the kids, and pleasing her man. The guy in return has his duties to protect the family, get a good job, provide, etc. Because it's looked at more as a business partnership, there is merely tasks and less emotions involved on both ends. Does this equate to happiness? Not necessarily but if the societal programming and cultural pressures are there in place, both parties treat this more as a duty then love in most cases.

Obviously these days with social media, western influences, red pill, etc, arranged marriages would seem like an uphill battle for them to last like they used to. I have and known some Indian friends so this is all based on observation and conversation with others so take it with a grain of salt.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I wish my culture did this, would be a great backup plan. U indians and arabs have are lucky

Last edited:

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of couples in my communities from arranged marriages are American modern, educated , and the chick is good looking a lot lol. Dude is socially equipped and okay job too at the very least lol

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading a study that surveyed those in arranged marriages and found that both partners satisfaction in the marriage was significantly higher than those in traditional ones.

Other studies backed it up as well.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had this option. I find it a bit fascinating, honestly

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So long as the gal that I got arranged to were properly nubile and without an "ugly mask" :eek:, I wouldn't have a problem with this. Of course, I could imagine a gal I got matched with crying in horror about my height. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Trying it out first time and posting to see if others have done this and any tips? I'm aware to have low expectations and know that it could be dating multiple women till I end up with a match...ill talk about this in a bit
What?? What possible benefit is it for you to get married, let alone to a woman you know nothing about? Think about how desperate this makes you look in a woman's eye.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I wish my culture did this, would be a great backup plan. U indians and arabs have are lucky
So you are saying you are afraid of competition with other guys so you want to eliminate the competition? Why would this be great? It would suck because you are 90% of the time stuck with a person you are not going to be compatible with.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So long as the gal that I got arranged to were properly nubile and without an "ugly mask" :eek:, I wouldn't have a problem with this. Of course, I could imagine a gal I got matched with crying in horror about my height. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
How tall are you brother?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What?? What possible benefit is it for you to get married, let alone to a woman you know nothing about? Think about how desperate this makes you look in a woman's eye.
There's a lot of good looking successful couples in my community who got married...but I'm not sure you could call it arranged marriage ..more like you networked and found each other? Idk it's not what you think it is just can't find the words to explain it

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a buddy similar height. Actually did fairly well with women. I think he made up for it because he was funny and had an awesome positive attitude. Also earns decent income.

Now married to a pretty cute girl and has a kid...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have a buddy similar height. Actually did fairly well with women. I think he made up for it because he was funny and had an awesome positive attitude. Also earns decent income.

Same...my best friend growing up is 5' 5" and his brother is 5' 2". Both have hot wives/girlfriends and both always did well with women. My best friend used to kill it at the clubs.

Why? Because they never viewed it as a hindrance.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly.

It's your attitude and what other redeeming qualities you can amplify to make them blind to your height. Several examples out there.
In terms of having a good humor, look at Kevin Hart. That guy is short but he's killing it.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of times we get arranged, for me anyway. Girl acquaintances setting me up. I had an older racing friend harp on me for a year to meet his Daughter. I respectfully declined. Then he set us up without us knowing, his gal and him ditched us, so we started our three year relationship joking about how we were bamboozled. Currently being set up by a girlfriend from fifteen years ago. Nice, cute, yoga/trapeze chick. Hugs, lunch, more hugs, I can't do no wrong.

Point is, were all being set up or arranged and we don't even know it. Especially by women and their web of secrets...

Last edited: