"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Anyone here ever got cosmetic surgery to get laid?

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
I was going through some RSD archives earlier and there was a poster on RSD (cowboy) who was kind of incel, he got plastic surgery on his face (nose job, jaw implants, chin work, ears fixed, hair transplant etc) and turned into a slayer over night. Cost him like 45k I think.
Went from opening and getting told ''Sorry, i'm not interested'' or girls not really pulling their weight in conversation, to opening and getting massive IOI's and girls filling in blanks in the convo and trying to bang him

He posted his before and after pics, too

I have a decent lay count and am definitely not 'incel', but I'm struggling with the girls I actually want (the hot young ones who are superficial and don't care about whether you are 'on your purpose' or dominant and wealthy or a 'great man with power' etc) and am contemplating giving it a shot - surely others have done this. I doubt 'cowboy' is the only one!
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I've gotten a hair transplant to lower my hairline and it was the one of best decisions I've made; it was an investment that paid off dividends in boosting my confidence to get higher-paying jobs and pursuing higher quality women.

I'm also thinking of getting gyno surgery to make my chest more squared looking.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
I've gotten a hair transplant to lower my hairline and it was the one of best decisions I've made; it was an investment that paid off dividends in boosting my confidence to get higher-paying jobs and pursuing higher quality women.

I'm also thinking of getting gyno surgery to make my chest more squared looking.
I can't tell if this real or sarcastic. A chest should be V-shaped.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
You want those superficial girls? Lol you are in for a rude awakening.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
After surgery and get laid to 1000 hb then what?? You will be jaded with them, be the best version of yourself, wether its surgery, lasers, skincare regime, go to gym workout, focus on get a good life, never ever do it for women.. Do it for yourself. Afterward u will attract with what you're projecting from yourself, you'll have higher self worth and thriving in life, you will attract the same exact female that came along worthy for you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,813
Location
象外
Read Psycho-Cybernetics instead.

Written by a plastic surgeon who found zero correlation between looks and confidence.

Building real self confidence is not only free, but as others mentioned, girls will be attracted to the real you and not the surgically augmented, physical appearance you.
 
Top