Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here ever got cosmetic surgery to get laid?

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
I was going through some RSD archives earlier and there was a poster on RSD (cowboy) who was kind of incel, he got plastic surgery on his face (nose job, jaw implants, chin work, ears fixed, hair transplant etc) and turned into a slayer over night. Cost him like 45k I think.
Went from opening and getting told ''Sorry, i'm not interested'' or girls not really pulling their weight in conversation, to opening and getting massive IOI's and girls filling in blanks in the convo and trying to bang him

He posted his before and after pics, too

I have a decent lay count and am definitely not 'incel', but I'm struggling with the girls I actually want (the hot young ones who are superficial and don't care about whether you are 'on your purpose' or dominant and wealthy or a 'great man with power' etc) and am contemplating giving it a shot - surely others have done this. I doubt 'cowboy' is the only one!

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten a hair transplant to lower my hairline and it was the one of best decisions I've made; it was an investment that paid off dividends in boosting my confidence to get higher-paying jobs and pursuing higher quality women.

I'm also thinking of getting gyno surgery to make my chest more squared looking.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten a hair transplant to lower my hairline and it was the one of best decisions I've made; it was an investment that paid off dividends in boosting my confidence to get higher-paying jobs and pursuing higher quality women.

I'm also thinking of getting gyno surgery to make my chest more squared looking.
I can't tell if this real or sarcastic. A chest should be V-shaped.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want those superficial girls? Lol you are in for a rude awakening.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After surgery and get laid to 1000 hb then what?? You will be jaded with them, be the best version of yourself, wether its surgery, lasers, skincare regime, go to gym workout, focus on get a good life, never ever do it for women.. Do it for yourself. Afterward u will attract with what you're projecting from yourself, you'll have higher self worth and thriving in life, you will attract the same exact female that came along worthy for you.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Psycho-Cybernetics instead.

Written by a plastic surgeon who found zero correlation between looks and confidence.

Building real self confidence is not only free, but as others mentioned, girls will be attracted to the real you and not the surgically augmented, physical appearance you.