"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Anyone here actually find chubby girls attractive?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I think these Tyrones (i.e., the term for "black Chad") have determined that differential of white women to black women is positive enough to dig down low enough for a white woman to accept a black man. As for going the other way, it's probably available to me at the local fried chicken joint where the sisters seem to always be flirting with me. :rolleyes:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
love them
I don't like girls who look like they have anorexia
but what do you mean by chubby? a few extra pounds is a must. But like 300 pounds?ew ew ew
 
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
58
Age
48
Not personally, no.

Although I did get a BJ once from a chubby 25 yo, it was, to this day, the best BJ I ever had.

I refused to fcuk her though.
 

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
Kind of a shallow question I know but I'm bored and I was wondering ... You see black chads with fat white women all the time. Are they actually attracted to the fat?

Anyone here actually prefer chubby women?
Thin chicks don’t work for me. No Boner factor. I like em a little thick.

I like the big boobs and the big azz.

-Augustus-
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
Not like it matters but are you black?
Nope, 62 year old white dude.

Back in the 60s and 70s, the women in magazines (there was no internet) were more voluptuous and natural, no cosmetic augmentation or alteration.

Also, the first girls I banged in the 70s had big natural boobs (one was black), and were curvy, so I think those images and experiences influenced my perception of what made a woman sexually attractive.

-Augustus-
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
good company but keep it on the low key, other women will disqualify you, "sexy" fat birds usually have armys of friends almost like shes a queen..............................its because her mates find her no threat whatsoever
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Kind of a shallow question I know but I'm bored and I was wondering ... You see black chads with fat white women all the time. Are they actually attracted to the fat?

Anyone here actually prefer chubby women?
Hell no!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
isnt it odd that fat chicks give good BJ?

because thats what they need to go to get any sexual action started
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
Kind of a shallow question I know but I'm bored and I was wondering ... You see black chads with fat white women all the time. Are they actually attracted to the fat?

Anyone here actually prefer chubby women?
As a black guy I can answer this. It is complicated. Us black guys like girls that are slightly chubby. Yes we find slightly chubby girls attractive. Slightly chubby is a lot different than fat. A perfect chubby girl is a singer called Jorja Smith. To me she is a 10/10 perfection.

This is alot different than a black guy dating a fat white girl. In that case that is the best that he can get. He is settling big time. Dating is difficult for black guys. We have the hardest time dating. We get the scraps of the white community and black girls are the most difficult to date. If you see a black guy with a hot girl of ANY race, just know that he definitely has game and a high SMV.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
As a black guy I can answer this. It is complicated. Us black guys like girls that are slightly chubby. Yes we find slightly chubby girls attractive. Slightly chubby is a lot different than fat. A perfect chubby girl is a singer called Jorja Smith. To me she is a 10/10 perfection.

This is alot different than a black guy dating a fat white girl. In that case that is the best that he can get. He is settling big time. Dating is difficult for black guys. We have the hardest time dating. We get the scraps of the white community and black girls are the most difficult to date. If you see a black guy with a hot girl of ANY race, just know that he definitely has game and a high SMV.
That b itch ain't chubby or fat.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Not personally, no.

Although I did get a BJ once from a chubby 25 yo, it was, to this day, the best BJ I ever had.

I refused to fcuk her though.
I have to admit that I have had a similar experience. I'm not sure what this gal did, but it was truly incredible. Unfortunately, I think I did fcuk her after. :rolleyes:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Draper

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2016
Messages
29
Reaction score
16
Age
59
I love slightly chubby women especially if they have big tits.
Don't like land whales though and anorexic chicks leave me cold too.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
1577367615425.png
No, I would not want to bang this even if she was an 18yo virgin. This is WAY far down the HB on my scale. I wouldnt even be drawn to her enough to flirt or smile,
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top