Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here actually find chubby girls attractive?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of a shallow question I know but I'm bored and I was wondering ... You see black chads with fat white women all the time. Are they actually attracted to the fat?

Anyone here actually prefer chubby women?

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t mind a little thic-ness
But chubby chubby? no I don’t personally

I try and look after my body and health
I would like a potential partner or plate to do the same

I know genetics play a part

but it’s pretty evident when you see a woman who has no control on her weight. And for me that’s a big turnoff.

I never understood why some black chads like fat white women but if that’s what they like... keep knocking themselves out.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t mind a little thic-ness
But chubby chubby? no I don’t personally
For me it's the same. I actually like it curvy and when i've got a little bit to get the claws in. The overall picture must turn me on.
But too much chubby and out of shape doesn't get me hard.

Dependant to your roots of origin, culture, etc. there are sure different standards regarding the ideal of beauty. Somewhere in the world chubbyness stands for health and wealth - not in mine ;)
I know guys with african roots who grew up in europe and they don't like chubby, I know two guys who migrated from africa to europe and they only like chubby.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only cawk that fat chicks can get, they take.
I never understood why some black chads like fat white women but if that’s what they like... keep knocking themselves out.
If they can get it, they take it. They can have it, I dont want it.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's hip-hop culture, that has recently popularized fat women as sexy. Well that and the "body-positive" movement (more like body-lazy). But for me, no. I like em supermodel skinny. Bring on the inner thigh gap and long legs that go all the way up. Any belly fat at all makes me go immediately limp.

But I see this as a disadvantage for me personally. I'd rather be attracted to fat women because there are many more of them. The number of women (or men for that matter) who are willing to do what it takes to keep their body healthy is tiny, which limits my dating pool massively.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides for pure bad looks I could never get with a fat woman because ...

1) Genetics. Fat women have bad genetics. Ones that are more prone to heart disease and depression. Studies have shown that if a fat woman works out and all of a sudden and gets skinny, her dna for "skinny dna" will all of a sudden be activated, and would be passed on to her off spring. (joe rogan& dr. patric) So it is literally all about the way they look NOW.

2) I only weigh 155 soaking wet, so a fat woman would out weigh me... I got to be "bigger" than my girl.

3) Fat women eat like shyt. I never seen a fat woman eat something healthy. They are always eating Pizza and Burgers, with their coffee and cigs... nasty.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no!

That big wobbly azz, and saggy titties does nothing for me.

That being said, there is a difference between a fat hoe.. And a thick chick..

I have seen some some thick girls that are extremely toned

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see black chads with fat white women all the time. Are they actually attracted to the fat?
I think it's more of a [sic] win/win for both.
The fat white girl would prefer a physically fit man, Not every physically fit man views it vise-versa.
Among some black culture, it's like a 'trophy' to have a white girl. Not every white girl views it vise-versa.

Before anyone here gets into a tizzy over my observation, keep in mind that I never claimed that the above reflects my views. Then again.. deinal of these observations does not change them.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thick > Chubby > Skinny > Muscular > actually Fat

Thick would be when all her fat/muscle goes to her boobs, ass and legs/thighs.

Chubby is when there's a little extra that goes to her arms or a bit of a belly, chubby cheeks, etc.

Fat is when she jiggles, has rolls and folds, can't run or go up stairs, her gut is almost as big as her boobs or bigger, she's a lazy overeater, she can't dress sexy or find her size in normal clothes, etc.

Skinny would be when her boobs/ass/legs&thighs are small too.

Muscular is self-explanatory, that's when she has pecks and glutes like a bodybuilder or an athlete instead of tits and ass like a female.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of a shallow question I know but I'm bored and I was wondering ... You see black chads with fat white women all the time. Are they actually attracted to the fat?

Anyone here actually prefer chubby women?
I don't. But I suspect there are some members here that do and try to pass it off as a HB9 and think they are pimps.
Which is ridiculous. But there is science to back them up. Which state Beta males are more attracted to fatties.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger, I made a mistake of sleeping with a girl who was on the chubby side. Had a couple drinks that night. Regret isn’t even strong enough of a word of what I feel thinking back to that night.

It felt like I was ****ing a large rubber bouncy ball. Makes me want to gag just thinking about it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's about self control. I do not mind more meat in the ass or boobs, but the stomach area does get to me. I've noticed hormone fluctuations during the month also seem to have an effect.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really but it seems like most of the best head I've ever gotten was from chubby girls so when I see one I kind of assume they bring that to the table, which is a big positive.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A handful of chubby women manage to be kind of cute, but morbid obesity on the level of Tess Holliday is never sexy.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I can do chubby if they have a sexy face and neck and don’t smell like a fat girl.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like women of all sizes, but it depends on the look or shape. I need pics and examples. Everyone's idea of chubby/thick/fat is different. It's all about the shape to me, all big women aren't created equally. It's the same with skinny women. Just because I like a petite woman, doesn't mean I like every petite body I see, there's levels to it

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's more of a [sic] win/win for both.
The fat white girl would prefer a physically fit man, Not every physically fit man views it vise-versa.
Among some black culture, it's like a 'trophy' to have a white girl. Not every white girl views it vise-versa.

Before anyone here gets into a tizzy over my observation, keep in mind that I never claimed that the above reflects my views. Then again.. deinal of these observations does not change them.
I love the color contrast. watching a white ass bounce off my black d1ck is hot... then there's also the historical context of the two races that adds a forbidden love aspect to it, and makes for great roleplay