"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Anyone here actually find chubby girls attractive?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Kind of a shallow question I know but I'm bored and I was wondering ... You see black chads with fat white women all the time. Are they actually attracted to the fat?

Anyone here actually prefer chubby women?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
I don’t mind a little thic-ness
But chubby chubby? no I don’t personally

I try and look after my body and health
I would like a potential partner or plate to do the same

I know genetics play a part

but it’s pretty evident when you see a woman who has no control on her weight. And for me that’s a big turnoff.

I never understood why some black chads like fat white women but if that’s what they like... keep knocking themselves out.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
I don’t mind a little thic-ness
But chubby chubby? no I don’t personally
For me it's the same. I actually like it curvy and when i've got a little bit to get the claws in. The overall picture must turn me on.
But too much chubby and out of shape doesn't get me hard.

Dependant to your roots of origin, culture, etc. there are sure different standards regarding the ideal of beauty. Somewhere in the world chubbyness stands for health and wealth - not in mine ;)
I know guys with african roots who grew up in europe and they don't like chubby, I know two guys who migrated from africa to europe and they only like chubby.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
The only cawk that fat chicks can get, they take.
I never understood why some black chads like fat white women but if that’s what they like... keep knocking themselves out.
If they can get it, they take it. They can have it, I dont want it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Depends on the girl.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
I think it's hip-hop culture, that has recently popularized fat women as sexy. Well that and the "body-positive" movement (more like body-lazy). But for me, no. I like em supermodel skinny. Bring on the inner thigh gap and long legs that go all the way up. Any belly fat at all makes me go immediately limp.

But I see this as a disadvantage for me personally. I'd rather be attracted to fat women because there are many more of them. The number of women (or men for that matter) who are willing to do what it takes to keep their body healthy is tiny, which limits my dating pool massively.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Besides for pure bad looks I could never get with a fat woman because ...

1) Genetics. Fat women have bad genetics. Ones that are more prone to heart disease and depression. Studies have shown that if a fat woman works out and all of a sudden and gets skinny, her dna for "skinny dna" will all of a sudden be activated, and would be passed on to her off spring. (joe rogan& dr. patric) So it is literally all about the way they look NOW.

2) I only weigh 155 soaking wet, so a fat woman would out weigh me... I got to be "bigger" than my girl.

3) Fat women eat like shyt. I never seen a fat woman eat something healthy. They are always eating Pizza and Burgers, with their coffee and cigs... nasty.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Hell no!

That big wobbly azz, and saggy titties does nothing for me.

That being said, there is a difference between a fat hoe.. And a thick chick..

I have seen some some thick girls that are extremely toned
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
You see black chads with fat white women all the time. Are they actually attracted to the fat?
I think it's more of a [sic] win/win for both.
The fat white girl would prefer a physically fit man, Not every physically fit man views it vise-versa.
Among some black culture, it's like a 'trophy' to have a white girl. Not every white girl views it vise-versa.

Before anyone here gets into a tizzy over my observation, keep in mind that I never claimed that the above reflects my views. Then again.. deinal of these observations does not change them.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Thick > Chubby > Skinny > Muscular > actually Fat

Thick would be when all her fat/muscle goes to her boobs, ass and legs/thighs.

Chubby is when there's a little extra that goes to her arms or a bit of a belly, chubby cheeks, etc.

Fat is when she jiggles, has rolls and folds, can't run or go up stairs, her gut is almost as big as her boobs or bigger, she's a lazy overeater, she can't dress sexy or find her size in normal clothes, etc.

Skinny would be when her boobs/ass/legs&thighs are small too.

Muscular is self-explanatory, that's when she has pecks and glutes like a bodybuilder or an athlete instead of tits and ass like a female.
 

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
627
Reaction score
155
Kind of a shallow question I know but I'm bored and I was wondering ... You see black chads with fat white women all the time. Are they actually attracted to the fat?

Anyone here actually prefer chubby women?
I don't. But I suspect there are some members here that do and try to pass it off as a HB9 and think they are pimps.
Which is ridiculous. But there is science to back them up. Which state Beta males are more attracted to fatties.
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
When I was younger, I made a mistake of sleeping with a girl who was on the chubby side. Had a couple drinks that night. Regret isn’t even strong enough of a word of what I feel thinking back to that night.

It felt like I was ****ing a large rubber bouncy ball. Makes me want to gag just thinking about it.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
It's about self control. I do not mind more meat in the ass or boobs, but the stomach area does get to me. I've noticed hormone fluctuations during the month also seem to have an effect.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Not really but it seems like most of the best head I've ever gotten was from chubby girls so when I see one I kind of assume they bring that to the table, which is a big positive.
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
A handful of chubby women manage to be kind of cute, but morbid obesity on the level of Tess Holliday is never sexy.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I can do chubby if they have a sexy face and neck and don’t smell like a fat girl.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I like women of all sizes, but it depends on the look or shape. I need pics and examples. Everyone's idea of chubby/thick/fat is different. It's all about the shape to me, all big women aren't created equally. It's the same with skinny women. Just because I like a petite woman, doesn't mean I like every petite body I see, there's levels to it
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I think it's more of a [sic] win/win for both.
The fat white girl would prefer a physically fit man, Not every physically fit man views it vise-versa.
Among some black culture, it's like a 'trophy' to have a white girl. Not every white girl views it vise-versa.

Before anyone here gets into a tizzy over my observation, keep in mind that I never claimed that the above reflects my views. Then again.. deinal of these observations does not change them.
I love the color contrast. watching a white ass bounce off my black d1ck is hot... then there's also the historical context of the two races that adds a forbidden love aspect to it, and makes for great roleplay
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top