Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone have a worse date story than this?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with this girl last night, things were going very well or so I thought. We went to a concert she had tickets for. At the end we are sitting in the parking lot waiting on traffic to clear out, sitting on the tailgate of my truck. She was in her phone and looks at me and says “you don’t mind if my ex stops by to say hey real quick do you?” Well here comes her ex not 2 seconds after she says this, walks up with some really attractive girl he’s with and she walks right by the girl I’m with and walks right up to me and introduces herself! The girl I’m with is over there hugging her ex and sees this and has a wtf look on her face lol The girl sits on the tailgate with me and starts talking away. Most awkward moment ever for me.
Afterwards on the drive home she couldn’t help but comment “was that awkward for you?” “Uhh yeah a little bit”. Then she lets her jealous side come out “who did that girl think she is walking up to you like that?” I mean you did kinda bring it on yourself, stupid. Anyways we have plans Thursday but I’m gonna figure out a reason to bail. I was feeling this right up til that point. Now I have no interest whatsoever in seeing her again.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad props to thay girl that nuked your girl and her ex's trash jealousy plots.
Oh she was the best! She sat down and goes “I like that shirt!” and she sorta tugged at it
she never looked at or spoke to the girl I was with which was awesome lol I think she knew what’s was up and she saved me the best she could lol

M

member160761

Went out with this girl last night, things were going very well or so I thought. We went to a concert she had tickets for. At the end we are sitting in the parking lot waiting on traffic to clear out, sitting on the tailgate of my truck. She was in her phone and looks at me and says “you don’t mind if my ex stops by to say hey real quick do you?” Well here comes her ex not 2 seconds after she says this, walks up with some really attractive girl he’s with and she walks right by the girl I’m with and walks right up to me and introduces herself! The girl I’m with is over there hugging her ex and sees this and has a wtf look on her face lol The girl sits on the tailgate with me and starts talking away. Most awkward moment ever for me.
Afterwards on the drive home she couldn’t help but comment “was that awkward for you?” “Uhh yeah a little bit”. Then she lets her jealous side come out “who did that girl think she is walking up to you like that?” I mean you did kinda bring it on yourself, stupid. Anyways we have plans Thursday but I’m gonna figure out a reason to bail. I was feeling this right up til that point. Now I have no interest whatsoever in seeing her again.
The better question is where do you find such trash people?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The better question is where do you find such trash people?
Facebook dating.haha I didn’t realize she was trashy like that before we went out and this was our second time out. She never mentioned an ex and that’s always a red flag for me. I was blindsided by this.

M

member160761

Facebook dating.haha I didn’t realize she was trashy like that before we went out and this was our second time out. She never mentioned an ex and that’s always a red flag for me. I was blindsided by this.
Never met a girl via Faceberg. Guess that's what comes out. Also met trash girls, yet never in this kind of scenario.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never met a girl via Faceberg. Guess that's what comes out. Also met trash girls, yet never in this kind of scenario.
I’ve actually had alot of success on Facebook dating, I’ve been getting a lot of matches. I’m going out with a different girl tonight actually. To be honest, you’ll meet plenty of trash women in real life, they aren’t just on online dating.

M

member160761

I’ve actually had alot of success on Facebook dating, I’ve been getting a lot of matches. I’m going out with a different girl tonight actually. To be honest, you’ll meet plenty of trash women in real life, they aren’t just on online dating.
Yeah, met plenty IRL. Don't use Faceberg so I can't tell.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP, that was not that bad of a story. I'm sure plenty of people including me have worse ones than that...you have a second date scheduled with her. How bad could it have been?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, that was not that bad of a story. I'm sure plenty of people including me have worse ones than that...you have a second date scheduled with her. How bad could it have been?
That was the second date, we had a third scheduled for Thursday but I’m not gonna go through with it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That was the second date, we had a third scheduled for Thursday but I’m not gonna go through with it.
Ah got it. I still don't think it was that bad in comparison.

I mean I had a first date where the woman brought her 2 year old son without telling me
That date lasted under 2 minutes.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was a sh1t test

you planned a date in advance of actually seeing her the 2nd time , and just wanted to see how big of a wuss you are . Who knows what other things you said or did

you saved face with the other girl though , but still the dynamic between the initial girl and you is not where you would like it to be

the only way to get some of the frame back would have been to reply on her comments about the other girl , something like

“ we just met and I think that you are cool , but I think that it is good to keep things casual at this point and then see if things go somewhere or not . I do not think that you are over your ex so makes no sense to make the jump in something without everyone feeling that indeed this is what we actually want to do “

and this would have worked perfectly because you would have said after you had social proof from other girls liking you , which would have made you come out as a guy who is sincere rather than a guy who is butth8rt about the ex

when you take a frame hit , like you did , I always try to get some social proof and then if she comments about it to just reverse it back to her in a way to portray the abundance and that she is just a number till she does not give you good reasons to not be like that

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have lost interest too. If asked why I had no more interest, I'd say, "you're weird".

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other girl basically saved your frame BIG TIME. imagine ex dude arrived solo..

Been in situations like this, and nowedays I would laugh at her and end everything right there.

Even if I am ex dude, and hear my ex is in a date(?!?!?!?!) Then why would I drop by? Yes to show of this new hot woman and plant some hamster wheel seeds. But where I am from dudes are sensitive bad tempered wanna be alphas, and this might end up violent, so I wouldn't take the risk.

New girl must have felt equally awkward as you ( they were also dating g I assume) ,but she just has way more game then you, so she acted appropriately by openly flirting with you. Just never forget that those other 3 people all acted out of their own interest, never yours. You should tell her that her ex should drive her home and vrooooom, be gone.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I posted about this a long time ago.

I had a date I met online. Early in the date, she apologized for being tired and "out of it." She said that, "My ex came over last night, and I was up all night. I mean, we talked almost all night, and then he, umm, slept in the other room."

Honestly, it didn't really phase me. It was after a string of first date ghostings, so I was kind of numb/BP-ed at the time. I enjoyed the food, chatted with her a bit and then deleted the number after.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying my best to forget all of my bad first and second dates over the years. They are sort of blending together but I can't remember any with similar themes to the stories from @Mike32ct and @Robert28

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other girl basically saved your frame BIG TIME. imagine ex dude arrived solo..

Been in situations like this, and nowedays I would laugh at her and end everything right there.

Even if I am ex dude, and hear my ex is in a date(?!?!?!?!) Then why would I drop by? Yes to show of this new hot woman and plant some hamster wheel seeds. But where I am from dudes are sensitive bad tempered wanna be alphas, and this might end up violent, so I wouldn't take the risk.

New girl must have felt equally awkward as you ( they were also dating g I assume) ,but she just has way more game then you, so she acted appropriately by openly flirting with you. Just never forget that those other 3 people all acted out of their own interest, never yours. You should tell her that her ex should drive her home and vrooooom, be gone.
My frame was fine, it was just an awkward situation. Couldn’t really do anything different than I already did. I was riding with her so walking away leaving her there wasn’t an option, plus I was an hour away from home, we were also waiting on traffic to thin out. Only thing I could do is what I did. Besides, it worked out for the best because I went out with a new girl tonight and I had an absolute BLAST with her. It was supposed to be a quick meet up that turned into an hour and a half. The thing about the concert is why would I want to save anything with the girl that would pull such a stunt anyways? I ended up going out with someone much better tonight so it worked out like it was supposed to. The only way to win is to not play, I didn’t play and went and met someone else and had a great time.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was riding with her so walking away leaving her there wasn’t an option, plus I was an hour away from home, we were also waiting on traffic to thin out.
At the end we are sitting in the parking lot waiting on traffic to clear out, sitting on the tailgate of my truck.
I'm confused, in your initial post you said "At the end we are sitting in the parking lot waiting on traffic to clear out, sitting on the tailgate of my truck.".
In a later post you say you were riding with her.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first date I went on this year was a girl I met on hinge. First we saw a movie then we played pool then we got some fast food and went home.

She was an HB6 on a good day, had a bad attitude the entire date and was a sore loser when she lost the second game of pool. She talked lots of trash when she won the first game though.

She wanted to go to a really expensive pool place, but she was quite mad at me when she had to pay half.

She then blocked me on everything immediately afterwards.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP - Yep. You were blindsided. This was out of your control.

Considering what she did... Wanna have some fun with this?
Sure you do.
And here's how ---

Hopefully the gal that arrived with the ex has a common name. Let's say that her name was "Susan."

When you cancel the upcoming date, you send this text
"Hey Susan, something came up and I'm going to have to cancel for this Thursday."

Naturally, you don't want to get the ex's girl in trouble (she saved you on the previous date) . However, if she has a common name (such as "Susan") then you're all set. You let your date-gone-bad ... stew about this (and man, will she ever!)
Not only did you refer to your date by another girls name, you also cancelled on her. And she'll wonder if the "Susan" is the same gal as the one that arrived with her ex.

Although I'm not part of the "girl-hating" sosuave bandwagon, this one deserves no mercy.