Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone have a worse date story than this?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I wish.

This experience was one of my first to convince me such a thing exists.

It happened right around the time I started learning about The Law Of Attraction.
All you need to do is ask Amy nurse that you know about that kind of stuff and they will pretty much matter of factly tell you about that stuff and what they have experienced

Pretty much all of them have stories like that...never really knew that until I watched Paranormal 911 and it said "Every Nurse Has A Ghost Story" on the opening credits...so I started asking all the nurses I knew if they even had experienced anything, and all of them said they had and said it was a pretty regular occurrence but nobody really talked about it, they just kind of all knew.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with this girl last night, things were going very well or so I thought. We went to a concert she had tickets for. At the end we are sitting in the parking lot waiting on traffic to clear out, sitting on the tailgate of my truck. She was in her phone and looks at me and says “you don’t mind if my ex stops by to say hey real quick do you?” Well here comes her ex not 2 seconds after she says this, walks up with some really attractive girl he’s with and she walks right by the girl I’m with and walks right up to me and introduces herself! The girl I’m with is over there hugging her ex and sees this and has a wtf look on her face lol The girl sits on the tailgate with me and starts talking away. Most awkward moment ever for me.
Afterwards on the drive home she couldn’t help but comment “was that awkward for you?” “Uhh yeah a little bit”. Then she lets her jealous side come out “who did that girl think she is walking up to you like that?” I mean you did kinda bring it on yourself, stupid. Anyways we have plans Thursday but I’m gonna figure out a reason to bail. I was feeling this right up til that point. Now I have no interest whatsoever in seeing her again.
She did text me today and when she asked if I had fun the other night I just said “yeah, especially the part when your ex showed up.” She basically said “that was out of my control! I didn’t have anything to do with that”. I didn’t bother arguing about it because it was pointless and if she thinks I’m dumb enough ti believe that then screw her. She asked about getting together Thursday but I told her I had plans, then she said maybe Sunday and I didn’t respond.
I agree that it was poor form of her to have her ex show up on your first date and that you ended up talking with the girlfriend of your prospect's ex-boyfriend.

It would have been better if she had set boundaries that interaction with an ex-boyfriend while on a first date with a new guy was unacceptable. She seemed tone deaf there. In an ideal world, she would have ignored that text or texted the ex that him showing up on her date was unacceptable while being transparent with you.

I can see why you wouldn't want to have another date with her after that incident. I wouldn't call it the worst first date ever but it's not pleasant. In a way, you were lucky that the woman displayed such bad behavior so early on. Imagine getting into an LTR with her and she's doing inappropriate and untrustworthy things with her ex-boyfriend or talking to other men behind your back. It would be much worse if you had these things happen to you 6+ months into a relationship. People end up wasting years of their lives with the wrong people.

OP you handled it as best as you could, this is the problem with modern dating now women pull stunts like this and then have the audacity to wonder why they are single.
Charissa Thompson is a poster child for the modern woman. She is a middle aged, 40 year old early Millennial.

There are also plenty of Instagram models and OnlyFans women who act similarly to Charissa Thompson.

Not mine but this guy did...
Simps gonna simp.

I once had a date where the chick showed up with her 7 year old daughter in the car. Then,the chick gets a phonecall from her mom saying her 5 year old son woke up crying for her,so she tells me she was going to go back home to get him....then asked me if I'd like to go back to her house with her to get him.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/i-just-had-the-worst-date-in-the-sosuave-history.185357/
That was a ridiculous story. It's terrible you had to deal with that.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
She did text me today and when she asked if I had fun the other night I just said “yeah, especially the part when your ex showed up.” She basically said “that was out of my control! I didn’t have anything to do with that”. I didn’t bother arguing about it because it was pointless and if she thinks I’m dumb enough ti believe that then screw her. She asked about getting together Thursday but I told her I had plans, then she said maybe Sunday and I didn’t respond.
Quick thought:

Her ex just didn't appear out of nowhere and magically run in to you and her. She'd been texting him all along and it was planned to have him swing by.

Yes it was all within her control and it wouldn't hurt to be honest with her and tell her this as you show her the door. Then ghost her.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her ex just didn't appear out of nowhere and magically run in to you and her. She'd been texting him all along and it was planned to have him swing by.

Yes it was all within her control and it wouldn't hurt to be honest with her and tell her this as you show her the door. Then ghost her.
I'm not sure how populated the area is where @Robert28 lives. I can speak for my own areas. In the two large US metro areas where I have lived since college graduation 15+ years ago, it's almost impossible to run into an ex or someone who you went out with 1-3 times (provided you arranged those dates via swipe app or cold approach) randomly. This has happened to me less than 5 times.

Even at a large concert venue, this is quite difficult to do. It's possible for an ex to be present at a concert with 10,000 - 15,000 people, but the chances of being close enough to have meaningful conversation are slim to none.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure how populated the area is where @Robert28 lives. I can speak for my own areas. In the two large US metro areas where I have lived since college graduation 15+ years ago, it's almost impossible to run into an ex or someone who you went out with 1-3 times (provided you arranged those dates via swipe app or cold approach) randomly. This has happened to me less than 5 times.

Even at a large concert venue, this is quite difficult to do. It's possible for an ex to be present at a concert with 10,000 - 15,000 people, but the chances of being close enough to have meaningful conversation are slim to none.
The closest large city to me is 35 mins away and is only about 734,000 people. Where I live we have some local girls but most are single moms and chase douchebags, but if you are willing to date 35 mins away the women get better due to the environment.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I live we have some local girls but most are single moms and chase douchebags,
The area seems too small. If you're 25+ and relying upon swipe apps, social media DMs, and stranger approaches to meet women, you need a population of at least 150,000 in your area to effectively run game. Also, demographics matters. Some areas have too many retirees (think Naples-Fort Myers, FL), which is only good if you are 55+ and looking to date.

The single moms chasing douchebags you describe are likely 20-40.

If you're mentioning douchebags, I take that as a sign that you are not a big enough douchebag yourself. You need to embrace your inner douchebag. Adopt the traits of the douchebag that are most attractive to women. Height, big muscles, a fast car, aloofness, and a few tattoos will help you craft the persona that will make panties drop.

The closest large city to me is 35 mins away and is only about 734,000 people.....if you are willing to date 35 mins away the women get better due to the environment.
734,000 is a solid population for a metro area. Big enough that you'll have enough choices but not too big that the women get overly fussy and entitled as you see in some of the biggest metro areas in the US. I have lived in 2 of the 15 biggest US metro areas for 15+ years and dealt with entitled and fussy Millennial women. It's not fun. I have avoided the worst behaviors of women in recent years by not arranging dates via swipe app, but even women from random stranger approaches in bigger cities will still demonstrate a number of annoying and rude behaviors.

You need to move to that place with 734,000 people.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The area seems too small. If you're 25+ and relying upon swipe apps, social media DMs, and stranger approaches to meet women, you need a population of at least 150,000 in your area to effectively run game. Also, demographics matters. Some areas have too many retirees (think Naples-Fort Myers, FL), which is only good if you are 55+ and looking to date.

The single moms chasing douchebags you describe are likely 20-40.

If you're mentioning douchebags, I take that as a sign that you are not a big enough douchebag yourself. You need to embrace your inner douchebag. Adopt the traits of the douchebag that are most attractive to women. Height, big muscles, a fast car, aloofness, and a few tattoos will help you craft the persona that will make panties drop.

734,000 is a solid population for a metro area. Big enough that you'll have enough choices but not too big that the women get overly fussy and entitled as you see in some of the biggest metro areas in the US. I have lived in 2 of the 15 biggest US metro areas for 15+ years and dealt with entitled and fussy Millennial women. It's not fun. I have avoided the worst behaviors of women in recent years by not arranging dates via swipe app, but even women from random stranger approaches in bigger cities will still demonstrate a number of annoying and rude behaviors.

You need to move to that place with 734,000 people.
Just as an example, when I say douchebags I don’t mean the “****y bad boy fun type”. I mean actual legit losers. Suspended drivers license, been in jail several times for theft, assault, robbery, drug charges, etc. Guys that have to live with their girlfriend of the month becsuse they don’t have a house of their own or two nickels to rub together. These guys range in ages of 25-40. The girl that cuts my hair is cute but she’s a poster child for damaged goods. Divorced nice guy husband, kid by him, recently knocked up by her boyfriend who’s she’s been off and on with since January and he got out of jail for the 11th time and she got pregnant. He’s 37, she’s 27. **** like that is what’s around here. I do go to that city often and have had a lot of success over the years but it’s too expensive to live there, not that I can’t afford it, I easily can, im just not going to.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actual legit losers. Suspended drivers license, been in jail several times for theft, assault, robbery, drug charges, etc. Guys that have to live with their girlfriend of the month becsuse they don’t have a house of their own or two nickels to rub together. These guys range in ages of 25-40.
The actual legit loser type often does well with getting laid and getting girlfriends. I've called this persona the "tattooed dirtbag" on this forum. Walmart cashiers and hairdressers often get involved with these types of men. Broke men with multiple tattoos, likely 1 criminal conviction, and a blue collar/manual labor job if they even have a job. Those actual legit loser type men have an easier time getting laid and getting girlfriends than Beta Bob, the white collar office worker with a bachelor's degree or higher, no convictions, and less than 2 tattoos (usually well concealed).

It's best to be more like the tattooed dirtbag.

I do go to that city often and have had a lot of success over the years but it’s too expensive to live there, not that I can’t afford it, I easily can, im just not going to.
Your refusal to relocate is holding you back. When you are fishing, if there's an area where you aren't catching fish, you move to another area where you think you'll be able to catch more fish.