Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone have a worse date story than this?

Igetit!

Reaction score
I mean I had a first date where the woman brought her 2 year old son without telling me
That date lasted under 2 minutes.
I once had a date where the chick showed up with her 7 year old daughter in the car. Then,the chick gets a phonecall from her mom saying her 5 year old son woke up crying for her,so she tells me she was going to go back home to get him....then asked me if I'd like to go back to her house with her to get him.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/i-just-had-the-worst-date-in-the-sosuave-history.185357/

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys have way more patience than me. I would have had some choice words for her, then left right after.

In my opinion:

1) if she’s sleeping with the man fast, she‘s making fun of him.
2) if she’s not sleeping with the man fast, she pities him
3) if she‘s not sleeping with the man fast, she is sleeping with her ex
4) if she’s not sleeping with the man fast, she wants his resources
5) if she’s not sleeping with the man fast, she is not attracted to him

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Other girl basically saved your frame BIG TIME. imagine ex dude arrived solo..

Been in situations like this, and nowedays I would laugh at her and end everything right there.

Even if I am ex dude, and hear my ex is in a date(?!?!?!?!) Then why would I drop by? Yes to show of this new hot woman and plant some hamster wheel seeds. But where I am from dudes are sensitive bad tempered wanna be alphas, and this might end up violent, so I wouldn't take the risk.

New girl must have felt equally awkward as you ( they were also dating g I assume) ,but she just has way more game then you, so she acted appropriately by openly flirting with you. Just never forget that those other 3 people all acted out of their own interest, never yours. You should tell her that her ex should drive her home and vrooooom, be gone.
Better yet asked the new girl if she wanted a ride home and taken her, she might’ve just accepted and you definitely would’ve gotten laid.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My frame was fine, it was just an awkward situation. Couldn’t really do anything different than I already did. I was riding with her so walking away leaving her there wasn’t an option, plus I was an hour away from home, we were also waiting on traffic to thin out. Only thing I could do is what I did. Besides, it worked out for the best because I went out with a new girl tonight and I had an absolute BLAST with her. It was supposed to be a quick meet up that turned into an hour and a half. The thing about the concert is why would I want to save anything with the girl that would pull such a stunt anyways? I ended up going out with someone much better tonight so it worked out like it was supposed to. The only way to win is to not play, I didn’t play and went and met someone else and had a great time.
it always depends on what your Objective is

if you want to bang , it does not really matter what a girl says or does . What matters is how you achieve your objective

women do stupid things . You have to accept this

if you look for a relationship , then it is something a bit different . But nowadays , wanting a relationship with a great girl … is not easy . You have to be lucky

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should ALWAYS let them know how they screwed things up, but in a detached, dispassionate way.

“Since I found the end of our date to be awkward and distasteful, I won’t be seeing you again. I genuinely wish you all the best.”

This will shock her, and women like this need to be shocked and kicked to the curb, and they need to know why. The only reason they act this way is because they never face consequences for their words and actions.

Reaction score
Went out with this girl last night, things were going very well or so I thought. We went to a concert she had tickets for. At the end we are sitting in the parking lot waiting on traffic to clear out, sitting on the tailgate of my truck. She was in her phone and looks at me and says “you don’t mind if my ex stops by to say hey real quick do you?” Well here comes her ex not 2 seconds after she says this, walks up with some really attractive girl he’s with and she walks right by the girl I’m with and walks right up to me and introduces herself! The girl I’m with is over there hugging her ex and sees this and has a wtf look on her face lol The girl sits on the tailgate with me and starts talking away. Most awkward moment ever for me.
Afterwards on the drive home she couldn’t help but comment “was that awkward for you?” “Uhh yeah a little bit”. Then she lets her jealous side come out “who did that girl think she is walking up to you like that?” I mean you did kinda bring it on yourself, stupid. Anyways we have plans Thursday but I’m gonna figure out a reason to bail. I was feeling this right up til that point. Now I have no interest whatsoever in seeing her again.
Was going to say any date involving a Texas A&M grad or student but this is bad and I can’t believe you are either considering a second date. Times must be tough lol

Canadian_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one first date which was particularly unpleasant, ~6 years ago.

Met via OLD.
At the time, I was new to the city, and OLD.
Wasn't filtering out my dates well.

We were meeting for a quick coffee date.

She was a slim lady, a bit above average looking.

Immediately after her saying her first four words when we first both arrived ("Hey, how are you?"), I was overcome with a brief moment of dread.
An awful feeling that's hard to describe.

It was nothing with her tone of voice or body language, I barely had a look at her by this time.
She was just a dark, haunted person.

I've never had that happen before, or again, with someone.
Dating or otherwise.

I stuck around for less than half an hour.

Various things she said during conversation reinforced my gut feeling of her having a very negative/dark focus on life.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh she was the best! She sat down and goes “I like that shirt!” and she sorta tugged at it
she never looked at or spoke to the girl I was with which was awesome lol I think she knew what’s was up and she saved me the best she could lol
You should have asked for her number :D

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It's OVER for C0ckblockedByDate'sExCels.
You beat me to it! Hahaha

She´s not ltr material, plate status only. But I guess that doesnt matter now because OP wont see her again.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, right when she asked "you don’t mind if my ex stops by to say hey real quick do you" I would have ditched her. Nobody has time for that kind of ratchet behavior. That is a big sign of disrespect.

On the other hand, as LARider said, that other girl nailed it by realizing what was happening and striking a convo with you. It would have been great if you actually got her number, and even more epic if you drove off with her.

To your question, yeah dates like that happen often. Rarely do girls go on dates to actually get to know you and be open to potential. Most girls go on dates to fulfill a certain hidden agenda.

Bottom line, a very low-quality girl. Move on.

Modern Man Advice

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely would have asked the other girl what’s going on between them and if she turned out to be pissed at the guy I would have absolutely asked if she wants to jet outa here with me. What an epic story that would be!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I went on a date with a girl I met at the bus stop.

She said she wanted me to meet her mom.

So she took me to the cemetery and introduced me to her mom.

Then she and her mom, who'd been dead for three years, started arguing.

Through the argument I deduced that the mom wanted me as well.

So I came back later and dug myself into her coffin.

I had to position a flesh light in between her decaying bones, but I got the job done.

But then like usual, I fell asleep.

Took me a while to get out of that pickle.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If most men would only directly tell women they blew it, and why, the problems we face and routinely discuss here would all but vanish.
Consequences. They need to be trained by experiencing consequences. Men should be the Kings of this world, but because of fear of rejection, we are mostly beggars. Authority over women is the natural order and our birthright. The day I realized this, was the day my problems with women were over with.
I know I’m a broken record, but I advise every man to take a year of rejecting women for bad behavior and ruthlessly holding their feet to the fire. You will feel the chains slipping off you, I guarantee it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I went on a date with a girl I met at the bus stop.

She said she wanted me to meet her mom.

So she took me to the cemetery and introduced me to her mom.

Then she and her mom, who'd been dead for three years, started arguing.

Through the argument I deduced that the mom wanted me as well.

So I came back later and dug myself into her coffin.

I had to position a flesh light in between her decaying bones, but I got the job done.

But then like usual, I fell asleep.

Took me a while to get out of that pickle.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you our own Jack Handy.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shot a model (topless/in lingerie) in Russia, a 10. I dated her 2 weeks later. Everything was going well, I was about to bring her home and then she told me she was a trans.
I couldn't believe it.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused, in your initial post you said "At the end we are sitting in the parking lot waiting on traffic to clear out, sitting on the tailgate of my truck.".
In a later post you say you were riding with her.
Sorry for the confusion, she was my DD.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I had one first date which was particularly unpleasant, ~6 years ago.

Met via OLD.
At the time, I was new to the city, and OLD.
Wasn't filtering out my dates well.

We were meeting for a quick coffee date.

She was a slim lady, a bit above average looking.

Immediately after her saying her first four words when we first both arrived ("Hey, how are you?"), I was overcome with a brief moment of dread.
An awful feeling that's hard to describe.

It was nothing with her tone of voice or body language, I barely had a look at her by this time.
She was just a dark, haunted person.

I've never had that happen before, or again, with someone.
Dating or otherwise.

I stuck around for less than half an hour.

Various things she said during conversation reinforced my gut feeling of her having a very negative/dark focus on life.
Are you one of those mediums that can see auras and spirits and sh!t like that?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did text me today and when she asked if I had fun the other night I just said “yeah, especially the part when your ex showed up.” She basically said “that was out of my control! I didn’t have anything to do with that”. I didn’t bother arguing about it because it was pointless and if she thinks I’m dumb enough ti believe that then screw her. She asked about getting together Thursday but I told her I had plans, then she said maybe Sunday and I didn’t respond.

Canadian_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you one of those mediums that can see auras and spirits and sh!t like that?
I wish.

This experience was one of my first to convince me such a thing exists.

It happened right around the time I started learning about The Law Of Attraction.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end we are sitting in the parking lot waiting on traffic to clear out, sitting on the tailgate of my truck.
I shot a model (topless/in lingerie) in Russia, a 10. I dated her 2 weeks later. Everything was going well, I was about to bring her home and then she told me she was a trans.
I couldn't believe it.
How did that make you feel afterwards?