“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Anyone ever get really really nrevous?

southpark

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
WV
I mean like you get nervous just walking around even if there arent hb's around? I've seen that commercial for Zoloft- for social anxiety disorder. I get really nervous in class and cant even read w/o my voice breaking up.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Sounds like extreme anxiety.

You could try drugs..

Or you could try putting yourself under self-control.

I tried the latter, and it works.

Take deep breaths, relax.. and don't give one **** about what people think of you, let it loose.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Smoke a lot of ciggs like my friend. He always seems like hes on the edge.
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Smoke a lot of ciggs like my friend. He always seems like hes on the edge.
As much as the cigarette can calm your nerves..

Its a nasty habit to get into, and hard to get out of.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Just work on it, your nervous due to a fear.

First you gotta identify the fear, cause that will be the cause of your nervousness. After you identify it you will begin to cure it by working on it more and more.

Medication is americas cure for everything. Don't medicate, work on yourself, you can fix any problem you have with the willpower and time.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by The TallOne
As much as the cigarette can calm your nerves..

Its a nasty habit to get into, and hard to get out of.
I know...i was joking cause my friend humors me when he does it.
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
I know...i was joking cause my friend humors me when he does it.
Ah, my apologies.

I generally relate humor on the net, with a smilie. ;) :D
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
in my last year of high school, a few hbs came and started talking to me. i got so nervous i started sweating and couldn't think never mind speak straight. it was frightening.

i managed to work on it. alcohol provides the quick fix, but it's not the best way to deal with the problem.

i don't know how bad your situation is, but it is always worth the effort to fix it.
pook said some really great things that stuck with me.

"If you find yourself on the 7th story of a burning building and you jump, your problem is solved. Now you just have to worry about landing." Talking about shy people landing on the ground is fine but we need to get them to jump out of the building in the first place

"As a formerly EXTREMELY shy person, I can say that shyness is NOT a form of insecurity. In other avenues than person, shy people can be extroadinarily confidant.
It is entirely possible to be confident but be introverted.

It is also possible to be insecure but be extroverted.

No, shyness is thinking that EVERYONE IS LOOKING AT YOU. It is a form of junior high school following you. If you get up from your seat, people will look at you. You speak up, people look at you. And so on. This means you will less likely speak, less likely get up, and since everytime you do you think you walk on a stage and everyone will notice you.

What shy people need to realize is that you could walk in front of a bus, get *thwumped!*, and no one would really notice. No one is going to care what you do or who you are. You are not a celebrity. You do not have cameras pointing at you. You are not important. You are nothing."

from pooks replies in
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001052.html

ok, like i said i don't know how bad your situation is, but it's worth considering these points.

another thing. how do you carry yourself when you're out in public? what's your body language like? if you go about with a frown on your face, shoulders hunched, head down, arms folded and a walk that almost counts as a run, how do you think you'll feel? like shyt; worthless. if you go about with shoulders back (in a straight line), a neutral expression on your face to a smirk/smile, a slow, smooth pace and back arched, how are you going to feel? even if you think you feel like shyt to begin with, this will soon change as your body language says "i'm worth a milion bucks".

and one last thing, you get nervous speaking in class? who doesn't if they haven't done it much. you can try not to give a shyt and put in minimal effort so that it appears like you aren't flustered and not trying much, which works well. or you can say to yourself that you aren't nervous; instead you're excited and you're getting a very valuable adrenaline rush that people pay money for when they go on rollercoasters.
 

southpark

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
WV
When I'm walking or just standing I have a hard time feeling comfortable, I usually put my hands in my pocket when I'm staning still because I've tried keeping them at my sides but its not working for me.
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Originally posted by southpark
When I'm walking or just standing I have a hard time feeling comfortable, I usually put my hands in my pocket when I'm staning still because I've tried keeping them at my sides but its not working for me.
You need to learn self-control.

FORCE yourself to take your hands out of your pockets.

FORCE yourself to raise your head up.

FORCE yourself to keep your shoulders raised.

We cannot force you to do anything, it needs to come from within.

Self-control is probably one of the biggest obstacles anybody will ever have.

If you can control yourself, you can do alot of awesome things.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

southpark

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
WV
Man at the beginning of the summer I had the perfect job-I worked at our town's Regal movie theater but like a dumba** I quit. It was perfect - hb's everywhere. Now I'm trying to get a job at Blockbuster, does anyone know how old you have to be to work there?
 

Beatflux

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, CO, USA
I had the same problem as you, except worse. I was nervious pretty much throughout the whole school day which was very draining. I didn't want to do drugs or therapy. Drug have unforeseen consequences and therapy is not guarenteed. I meditated with Holosync for a while and it eventually subsided. I've started doing Qigong and it makes you feel real peaceful. FYI: Spring Forest Qigong costs 99 for the beginner level and Holosync cost 159. Both are definately worth the money.

Questions? PM me.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by southpark
Man at the beginning of the summer I had the perfect job-I worked at our town's Regal movie theater but like a dumba** I quit. It was perfect - hb's everywhere. Now I'm trying to get a job at Blockbuster, does anyone know how old you have to be to work there?
The ripe age of 17.
 

southpark

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
WV
Are you sure its `7 to work at Blockbuster, cuz there's this other video store called Video Warehouse and they have to be 18.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top