I mean like you get nervous just walking around even if there arent hb's around? I've seen that commercial for Zoloft- for social anxiety disorder. I get really nervous in class and cant even read w/o my voice breaking up.
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
As much as the cigarette can calm your nerves..Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Smoke a lot of ciggs like my friend. He always seems like hes on the edge.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I know...i was joking cause my friend humors me when he does it.Originally posted by The TallOne
As much as the cigarette can calm your nerves..
Its a nasty habit to get into, and hard to get out of.
Ah, my apologies.Originally posted by oakraiderz2
I know...i was joking cause my friend humors me when he does it.
You need to learn self-control.Originally posted by southpark
When I'm walking or just standing I have a hard time feeling comfortable, I usually put my hands in my pocket when I'm staning still because I've tried keeping them at my sides but its not working for me.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
The ripe age of 17.Originally posted by southpark
Man at the beginning of the summer I had the perfect job-I worked at our town's Regal movie theater but like a dumba** I quit. It was perfect - hb's everywhere. Now I'm trying to get a job at Blockbuster, does anyone know how old you have to be to work there?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.