Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone Else Unattracted to Women Who have Traveled?

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree with you on this one Sparta. There are 2 possible issues at play here, underpinning why someone would be unattracted to a woman who has travelled.

1. Feeling challenged
People who travel naturally gain a richer and deeper view of themselves and their place in the wider world. Thats why a lot of young people take a gap year to travel around the world. The self-discovery value of these adventures is broadly acknowledged. A person who travels has a more open mind, has more social depth and has more exciting stories to tell. A man encountering a woman displaying these qualities may feel a little inadequate, uninteresting and challenged.

2. A superiority complex
Referring to some parts of the world as second and thirld world ***holes is disrespectful at the very least. But setting the obvious disrespect aside; it hints at a mind-frame of superiority. It appears that in your book, if a woman has travelled to ***hole countries she automatically becomes tainted and tarnished, and her value drops because she has rubbed shoulders with communities you consider to be beneath you.

If one or both of these 2 scenarios apply to you, then you very much need to work on your inner self a bit more my brother.
Disagreeing with me is totaly fine!

1. I do not feel challenged by women that are broke 90% of the year, that live in a "****hole"-apartment 90% of the year to save money for their next trip and ask the next best simp for money to repair their crappy car.
2. I do not feel challenged by women that have seen 20 countries abroad but cant pull their weight in a LTR.
3. I do not need a more open mind, more social depth and more exciting stories to tell and i dont require a woman with these qualities. For all the "social depth" these women tend to be the "independend strong women" that cant be bothered to take their place in a family and set aside their selfishness.
4. I do not feel inadequate, uninteresting and challenged, i do not feel attracted to the minds and souls of these women.
5. I respect my ancestors that have built a wonderful country out of blood, sweat and tears. I dont have to respect people that keep ****ting in holes and cut other peoples heads off over their religious believes or cartel-feuds.
6. Asides from that, a mind-frame of superiority is nothing to be ashamed of. People do it here all the time when they talk about the sexual market value of men and women for example.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys travel for adventure and that works out pretty well... women who travel alone are putting themselves in serious danger. Its dangerous as fvck for guys out there but women who do it alone are just plain stupid. Never met an American chick abroad that I liked, NEVER and I spent most of my twenties and thirties in other countries. Backpackers are the worst.

<-- this is what happens when a chick wanders around alone.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
As I mentioned, it seems to set an expectation that she wants someone to blow their money on traveling, which I would not. So "incompatibility" would probably be the best word to use when running across these profiles. There's just so many. And take for instance this girl I'm chatting with asked me where is my favorite destination to visit as her first question. I say Miami. She then replies she likes Greece and South Africa. That's a NEXT in my book.
Definitely incompatible. I would 100x rather pay for experiences and memories than material things so I will take those woman and they can come travel with me hahaha

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely incompatible. I would 100x rather pay for experiences and memories than material things so I will take those woman and they can come travel with me hahaha
Well..... thats kinda relative. Overseas traveling can be viewed as a consumer good, you pay for an experience.
You consume, which is all fine and well, but in the end you pay for a flight, for that hotel, for the taxi, for that boat-fee etc. which are after all material things.

The failure in your thinking is, that "non-traveling" people do not pay for experiences and memories. They might be paying for other things, but they still have experiences and memories. For example putting that money aside for a larger home with a garden for the family, for their kids first car, having pets etc.etc. which will all generate (beautiful) experiences and memories.

The only difference is in the value a subject puts on the bought "experiences and memories".

People have different values and not all people are compatible.
And thats why there is nothing wrong with finding the travel-chicks unattractive due to their mindset.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well..... thats kinda relative. Overseas traveling can be viewed as a consumer good, you pay for an experience.
You consume, which is all fine and well, but in the end you pay for a flight, for that hotel, for the taxi, for that boat-fee etc. which are after all material things.

The failure in your thinking is, that "non-traveling" people do not pay for experiences and memories. They might be paying for other things, but they still have experiences and memories. For example putting that money aside for a larger home with a garden for the family, for their kids first car, having pets etc.etc. which will all generate (beautiful) experiences and memories.

The only difference is in the value a subject puts on the bought "experiences and memories".

People have different values and not all people are compatible.
And thats why there is nothing wrong with finding the travel-chicks unattractive due to their mindset.
I would say it's more of an imbalance with someone being adventurous versus not adventurous.
Until trains and other modes of transportation made it easy to travel in the early 1800s, a lot of people never travelled more than 25 miles from where they were born in their entire lifetime.

Some people still have that mindset today but to a less extreme degree...they have always lived in the same place, don't travel much and don't want to see other places and find adventure, etc...

Those people are not compatible with ones who do want adventure. One person will always be trying to stay where they are to do things and the other will be wanting to go places to do things.

There isn't anything wrong with one style versus the other they are just different.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those people are not compatible with ones who do want adventure.
Agreed, except that the term "adventure" is subjective. You can start an adventure in front of your house. You do not have to go 5000+ miles.

Driving up the Nile in a tourist-boat might be ones adventure. For another one that MMA-Fight against the local champion he is training for is his adventure.

As you say, it all comes down to personal preference.

And in the end, excluding women that have differing personal preferences is quite natural and NOT "dumb" as some here put it.