Anyone else experiencing huge drop off with Dating Apps?

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
You face zero risk of rejection with dating apps, what can you honestly expect?

I have a process in place where I have pre-typed messages in Notes that I copy and paste to everyone that matches me. I never think about what to write because my cookie-cutter responses drive the conversations regardless of how they respond. Doesn’t matter anyways, it’s 90% your profile and the rest is not being a social degenerate.

Women are always going to be fickle, even those that I’ve built rapport while opening them in everyday life.
Build your best life, women can choose to follow. Those that don’t are missing out, their loss.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot less on old. Ever since 2021 in seems. Before covid it was easy to get numbers on old when asking. I'd say my overall reply rate between all sites was 15 percent. 60 percent of time I'd get a number when I ask.

Now a ton less women and ton less hot ones. Nit even worth paying for anymore just to see older or fat women.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think a lot of women would tell you that they were very happy with the quality of their experience from apps.
Lol that might have to do with the post directly above yours, #39

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol that might have to do with the post directly above yours, #39
All this negativity is making me wonder if I should fire them back up. It seems like the barrier to entry is pretty low.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You face zero risk of rejection with dating apps, what can you honestly expect?

I have a process in place where I have pre-typed messages in Notes that I copy and paste to everyone that matches me. I never think about what to write because my cookie-cutter responses drive the conversations regardless of how they respond. Doesn’t matter anyways, it’s 90% your profile and the rest is not being a social degenerate.

Women are always going to be fickle, even those that I’ve built rapport while opening them in everyday life.
Build your best life, women can choose to follow. Those that don’t are missing out, their loss.
Totally agree having a "System" in place works a lot of wonder, 90% of women ask the same questions anyway, until you get a woman out in person you are just another face to them. Another thing I would recommend is trying to get woman on a date in 20 messages or less if she is interested this shouldn't be a problem also you should never have to ask a woman out more than once to go on a date if she gives you the runaround or tries to ignore you asking her out she is not serious about meeting you and looking for validation. I personally found in myt experience the women that show the highest interest are the most keen, you gotta strike while the iron is hot. To many guys chasing after low-interest or mid-interest women then wonder why these women flak, ghost or don't respond back after the date etc.

Women are ruthless when it comes to OLD and men should be as well, to many men chasing after women who have no interest

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also recently I had a plate show me her dating app before she deleted it(she was burned out nor cared to see other men), she had over 350 Likes in her queue and 100 matches

100 matches break down​

• 40 Guys never sent her a message
  • 30 Guys' first message was if she was DTF or something in that manner (she never responded to those)
  • 10 Guys sent Dyck pics as their first message (no response to those)
  • 20 Guys she was conversing with

What's the point of me posting this? the point is that while yes women have shytons of options more than men (I only had 4 matches compared to her on said app) the options that women have are either 1. To thristy 2. Lazy or 3 socially awkward in real life i.e. she went on a date with a guy who didn't say shyt and was quiet the whole time.

I would say that half the guys were better looking than me but their messages or game was atrocious, 50% of the battle you face once you match with a chick is getting her to meet in person, but if you got some solid game and you're able to take her out you can make a great first impression.

I asked my plate why she deleted the app and she basically told me I was the most interesting&fun guy she met off it (not tooting my horn) and she enjoys being around me

Game is Game