Anyone else experiencing huge drop off with Dating Apps?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wdym? I thought average men were basically invisible to women?
I mean that average shouldn't be confused with BELOW average. Imo your description about being invisible is about them .

Average men( smv 5/6 - 7,5 range) all having your experience now. They struggle, somehow knowing they should be able to get better results. They are still visible, but things won't be easy.

Below average on the other hand = Nada.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I highlighted in my red pill topic, the average man has no business staying in the dating game long term. My friend found her “Tupac with a degree” that gave the spark on OLD and shocker, he didn’t want to settle with her. She’s now butthurt about the apps and making average guys pay for the mistakes she made chasing this guy. Tingle chasers will make dating for the average guy a living hell.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So now I see why meeting women in real life is so effective. Just reading this thread makes my head spin. I wouldn’t shy away from apps but i wouldn’t ever put a lot of stock in them. Even my ex wife and her friends are all saying the apps suck this year hahah. Before l even used apps a couple years ago I saw a girl sitting by herself by the bar on the phone and I was like hey if I open my app up and swipe you would you want to get out of here? Just use common sense my friends

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean that average should be confused with BELOW average. Imo your description about being invisible is about them .

Average men( smv 5/6 - 7,5 range) all having your experience now. They struggle, somehow knowing they should be able to get better results. They are still visible, but things won't be easy.

Below average on the other hand = Nada.
Bro average men are hardly getting any matches let alone numbers

I present myself as having status and money with a fake job and immaculate pics in lavish locations (for instance, a fancy Hotel that many women believe is my home), though in reality I don't possess either; but, they don't know either way. However, and my wit/charisma/frame is well above average. I would consider myself in top 20% at the very least probably 10%, and I have a couple friends who are easily in the top 10%, one of which may very well be in the top 1%, and even he tacilty admits to things getting worse as of late.

Most average men have not had sex within last few years, if at all, and from what I hear, they hardly get any matches at all. I believe this trend is effecting every man except for the top .001%> ie 6'3, TRT, 7-8 figures, rizz, witt, model looks.. in which case, things are getting easier for them.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro average men are hardly getting any matches let alone numbers

I present myself as having status and money with a fake job and immaculate pics in lavish locations (for instance, a fancy Hotel that many women believe is my home), though in reality I don't possess either; but, they out know either way. However, and my wit/charisma/frame is well above average. I would consider myself in top 20% at the very least probably 10%, and I have a couple friends who are easily in the top 10%, one of which may very well be in the top 1%, and even he tacilty admits to things getting worse as of late.

Most average men have not had sex within last few years, if at all, and from what I hear, they hardly get any matches at all. I believe this trend is effecting every man except for the top .001%> ie 6'3, TRT, 7-8 figures, rizz, witt, model looks.. in which case, things are getting easier for them.
Average doesn't have to be bad.

It's like entering the next stage ,like going from D2 to D1. Suddenly the types of women you are after are also sought after by men who are like you or " better"( whatever better means).

I am also " above average " in many ways. I also slept with way more women than most men will ever do in two lifetimes. Yet I ALSO notice a decline in results. I'm getting older ofcourse. And partly because I got used to the ease of using OLD. On top of that I also moved to a small town. A lot of the types of women I REALLY want will unfortunately look at me as average ,simply because they've dealt with men on my level before and I guess your situation is similar ,apart from the question who makes more money ( and I think that you).

That's why we're here right? To figure out what one can do to set yourself apart from the rest.

I do agree that every man in at least the west feels this shyte by now. Even the top whatever %. Barley any man in the west will be immune to this.

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD has proven to be an extremely difficult market for companies to reach profitability in. Bumble Inc. (also parent of Badoo) is down 84% since it's IPO a few years back and MTCH (parent company for Tinder, Hinge, Match.com, POF, and many others) is down about 68% since IPO. With all of the anecdotal evidence in this thread, these companies had better figure out how to right the ship, and relatively fast, or they'll end up being dismantled by private equity sooner rather than later. MTCH currently has a net negative equity position, and is hemorrhaging cash on debt service, not a sustainable path.

I think the financial disasters these businesses have proven to be over the last few years is the key reason we haven't seen a viable large scale competitor enter in quite some time. Personally I think if someone were to create a platform that required all female users to pay say $1.99 per month and all male users were required to pay say $9.99 a month, you'd rid the platform of a lot of the drawbacks currently existing. It would be very tough to pull off mostly because you'd have to convince enough women that it's in their own interest to pay anything at all for the service, which might not be scalable.

I actually think the company in the best position to enter the OLD space is Snapchat, who has had its own financial struggles. They could embed a swipe-app type section to their already existing and popular app, ensuring a pre-built user base and a communication platform people are comfortable with.

H8CourtshipWithAPassion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah and recently Bumble made a huge change in which it no longer requires women to make the first move, they were saying it is too much work or a burden? well welcome to the world of being a guy, look at what we guys, men, have always been doing

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my case, the quantity of matches hasn't declined, but the quality. Unbelievable toxicity, delusion, entitlement, narcissism, and other bv****. I recentely had a girl flake on me THREE TIMES IN A ROW. And she wasn't even that attractive, maybe a 7 at best. And yes, I ghosted her after, and had talked to other women in the mean time, I didn't even realize she had flaked 3 times until I looked through our texts.

Anyway, women are honestly intolerable for me now. I only want to **** the 16-18 yr olds that give me IOIs eyes at the gym or the beach, no other women is even appealing to me, especially not the "career empowered educated feminist" +25 types who make me fvcking sick.

I cannot even imagine what the "average" men are going through now.
I have been in droughts before where I would find a quick Slumpbuster (4) when those girls started demanding dates, I knew the game was wrap lol.

Totally agree with you women have become more low effort and entitled on these apps, at least if you gonna be a ***** make it worth my time

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD has proven to be an extremely difficult market for companies to reach profitability in. Bumble Inc. (also parent of Badoo) is down 84% since it's IPO a few years back and MTCH (parent company for Tinder, Hinge, Match.com, POF, and many others) is down about 68% since IPO. With all of the anecdotal evidence in this thread, these companies had better figure out how to right the ship, and relatively fast, or they'll end up being dismantled by private equity sooner rather than later. MTCH currently has a net negative equity position, and is hemorrhaging cash on debt service, not a sustainable path.

I think the financial disasters these businesses have proven to be over the last few years is the key reason we haven't seen a viable large scale competitor enter in quite some time. Personally I think if someone were to create a platform that required all female users to pay say $1.99 per month and all male users were required to pay say $9.99 a month, you'd rid the platform of a lot of the drawbacks currently existing. It would be very tough to pull off mostly because you'd have to convince enough women that it's in their own interest to pay anything at all for the service, which might not be scalable.

I actually think the company in the best position to enter the OLD space is Snapchat, who has had its own financial struggles. They could embed a swipe-app type section to their already existing and popular app, ensuring a pre-built user base and a communication platform people are comfortable with.
mmmh Snapchat being a disruptor? never thought about that but it makes sense. People use facebook dating, and if you did snapchat dating and localize it, it could actually explode.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree with you women have become more low effort and entitled on these apps, at least if you gonna be a ***** make it worth my time
It seems that many women use dating apps as a kind of ego boost of last resort. If their instagram posts aren't getting enough likes, they go on the swipe apps. Getting matches is not hard but most of them are "junk matches" - i.e. women who never respond to the first text (or let the match expire if it's bumble).

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their business model relies on the returning user, calling these things dating apps is like calling your sugar baby your girlfriend, it's a cope.

These are effectively coping apps

Not saying they don't work either but the difference from now and 10 years ago is crazy, I used one earlier today but I think I spoke to a human

If these were actual dating apps how would bots be able to thrive as they do

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mmmh Snapchat being a disruptor? never thought about that but it makes sense. People use facebook dating, and if you did snapchat dating and localize it, it could actually explode.
They use these apps to advert their SC actually

Same with OF, it's basically backpage and ugly

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a heard mindset by default , but what's really weird is that they seem to be able to rapidly share preferences and viewpoints even across completely different races because I know guys across a range of races and ethnicities and all of them are more or less saying the same thing

black, white, asian , Indian everyone.......

So the question men need to address is how the hell are women adopting these behaviour patterns at such scale ?

Dating , pickup and relationships were NOT as fvcked as this 10 years ago , yea of course there was entitlement and delusion but it was much rarer than it is now

My answer is it has to be social media I see so many female & male relationship style influencer accounts pushing out content
and nearly all of it is " how to get the girl " , "don't do this" , "Don't say that" , " be more masculine " , " he's not tall enough "

I mean for christ sake I heard a song the other day with the lyrics

" I want a guy in finance , 6'5 , trust fund "

I think this really highlights the level of delusion women are currently at , like that guy that are fantasising about in the song is going to be in maybe the 1th percentile

You've got HB6's in clubs screaming it from their lungs hahaha

The worst part is no man can really properly address this without admitting he is struggling with women In his range , which for obvious reasons no man really wants to do .......so the fvckery is allowed to perpetuate

I'm fortunate I've slept with a lot of women probably far more than most ever will but its undoubtedly becoming harder and harder out there

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one thing ive taken away from the travesty that dating apps and social media have made of dating / pickup is that women have become a lot more responsive to outrageous statements

They don't seem to respond to generic conversation patterns at all anymore and their attention spans are dog****e

A favourite female quote I see en masse now now is " he has no chat " :rofl:

You need something outlandish to disrupt the pattern much like good marketing campaigns do on social media

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
A favourite female quote I see en masse now now is " he has no chat " :rofl:
Just a way for women to strike preemptively - because they know they are getting pumped and dumped in short order. Have to set up the narrative properly...

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend is on the dating apps treating every man like the enemy because the Young Tatted 10% Bodyfat Prince Charming with a Lamborghini that treated her like a princess for a month "suddenly" had a change of heart and found a new princess to court. A lot of leftover trash on these apps guys, be careful.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think a lot of women would tell you that they were very happy with the quality of their experience from apps.