"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Any successful stories of escaping the friend zone after initial attraction?

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Unfortunately, she approached me today after class with her friend and I was socially awkward. I was outside smoking a cigarette and she asked why I started smoking again cause I had told her I had quit. I said "I just felt like having one." Her friend asked if I was waiting for someone and I said "I'm just chillin." Not much was said and they just walked away. I think I should have walked with them to show her that I can be upbeat and social but I didn't.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Unfortunately, she approached me today after class with her friend and I was socially awkward. I was outside smoking a cigarette and she asked why I started smoking again cause I had told her I had quit. I said "I just felt like having one." Her friend asked if I was waiting for someone and I said "I'm just chillin." Not much was said and they just walked away. I think I should have walked with them to show her that I can be upbeat and social but I didn't.
Ignore. Get to fvcking other bishes. You have no swag with them. And wont earn it from them. Get it from the new chicks.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
I've been getting other girl's numbers but I really want to fvck this exotic African chick (my first time with a black girl). I'm debating whether I should ask her to "hang out" this weekend or wait until I see her at the next class (Tuesday). On Tuesday, I'm doing a presentation that I'm planning on doing very well on so it'll give me a nice confidence boost.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Any opinions? If you're opinion is neither, please don't reply
Fvck the new chycks. You need ones who are into you. Dont use alot of energy to pursue them. Chycks should want to be around you. Your sexual confidence and thus swag will rise. Be social. Be aware of whose feeling you.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Fvck the new chycks. You need ones who are into you. Dont use alot of energy to pursue them. Chycks should want to be around you. Your sexual confidence and thus swag will rise. Be social. Be aware of whose feeling you.
I understand that. I really do. And I'm striving towards that. But I proposed two courses of action to take and my question is, if you had to pick one, which would it be?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I understand that. I really do. And I'm striving towards that. But I proposed two courses of action to take and my question is, if you had to pick one, which would it be?
Whichever one is feeling you the most. You cant worry about race. Worry about the puzzy that desires you.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Whichever one is feeling you the most. You cant worry about race. Worry about the puzzy that desires you.
I totally get where you're coming from but all I'm asking is, given the circumstances, would hitting this particular chick up be worth it?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Ever hear of confident persistence? Isn't that a DJ concept?
Dude. No disrespect, but you are not there yet. Work on your self respect, health, clothes, hobbies, and purpose. There's always another one. Never chase. It's either there or it isn't. Happens to all men.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Dude. No disrespect, but you are not there yet. Work on your self respect, health, clothes, hobbies, and purpose. There's always another one. Never chase. It's either there or it isn't. Happens to all men.
Ugh you're not telling me what I wanna hear. Now I'm just gonna obsess on how I fvcked this up. What do you mean by self respect? Health, well I'm in decent shape even though I smoke. Hobbies? Purpose I think I'm pretty good on cause I'm in the process of earning my degree. I'm still looking for a job, I just have to focus on finals right now
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Ugh you're not telling me what I wanna hear. Now I'm just gonna obsess on how I fvcked this up. What do you mean by self respect? Health, well I'm in decent shape even though I smoke. Hobbies? Purpose I think I'm pretty good on cause I'm in the process of earning my degree. I'm still looking for a job, I just have to focus on finals right now
Dude, we all have to take our medicine. We are a community and tell it straight even if the poster doesn't want to hear it. It's happened to me as well. It's part of the game.

Smoking is bad for you, so quit it. Work on your purpose in life. Start a side hustle. Make yourself stand out infront of the other 10 million people in New York City. Be different and in time, the ladies will follow. One thing, always, never chase a lady. All that does is push her more and more away from you. Ever see two magnets? You know when turn over the same sides, but the magnetic energy pushes each magnet away? Well, that's a dude chasing a lady. Don't do it. Let her (whomever she is) come after you.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Well I need to become alpha overnight then. I need to be a new man on Tuesday. Giving her a call this weekend is chasing right? Cause I don't think it's likely I'll see her months down the road. If only I'd a just made out with her when she wanted to in the restaurant...
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
You just can't let it go can you...

Go to therapy.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top