B0redandl0nely
Senior Don Juan
Please no move on/next her replies.
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
That means fvcking them.Yes but you need to have REALLY improve and show other girls like you.
Ignore. Get to fvcking other bishes. You have no swag with them. And wont earn it from them. Get it from the new chicks.Unfortunately, she approached me today after class with her friend and I was socially awkward. I was outside smoking a cigarette and she asked why I started smoking again cause I had told her I had quit. I said "I just felt like having one." Her friend asked if I was waiting for someone and I said "I'm just chillin." Not much was said and they just walked away. I think I should have walked with them to show her that I can be upbeat and social but I didn't.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Fvck the new chycks. You need ones who are into you. Dont use alot of energy to pursue them. Chycks should want to be around you. Your sexual confidence and thus swag will rise. Be social. Be aware of whose feeling you.Any opinions? If you're opinion is neither, please don't reply
I understand that. I really do. And I'm striving towards that. But I proposed two courses of action to take and my question is, if you had to pick one, which would it be?Fvck the new chycks. You need ones who are into you. Dont use alot of energy to pursue them. Chycks should want to be around you. Your sexual confidence and thus swag will rise. Be social. Be aware of whose feeling you.
Whichever one is feeling you the most. You cant worry about race. Worry about the puzzy that desires you.I understand that. I really do. And I'm striving towards that. But I proposed two courses of action to take and my question is, if you had to pick one, which would it be?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I totally get where you're coming from but all I'm asking is, given the circumstances, would hitting this particular chick up be worth it?Whichever one is feeling you the most. You cant worry about race. Worry about the puzzy that desires you.
So you're saying further pursuit at this point is counter productive?IF you put some time between you and her, like months and work on yourself, it could happen. I've seen it before. It's rare though.
Yes. Back off and work on yourself. Chasing never works... NEVER.So you're saying further pursuit at this point is counter productive?
Ever hear of confident persistence? Isn't that a DJ concept?Yes. Back off and work on yourself. Chasing never works... NEVER.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Dude. No disrespect, but you are not there yet. Work on your self respect, health, clothes, hobbies, and purpose. There's always another one. Never chase. It's either there or it isn't. Happens to all men.Ever hear of confident persistence? Isn't that a DJ concept?
Ugh you're not telling me what I wanna hear. Now I'm just gonna obsess on how I fvcked this up. What do you mean by self respect? Health, well I'm in decent shape even though I smoke. Hobbies? Purpose I think I'm pretty good on cause I'm in the process of earning my degree. I'm still looking for a job, I just have to focus on finals right nowDude. No disrespect, but you are not there yet. Work on your self respect, health, clothes, hobbies, and purpose. There's always another one. Never chase. It's either there or it isn't. Happens to all men.
Dude, we all have to take our medicine. We are a community and tell it straight even if the poster doesn't want to hear it. It's happened to me as well. It's part of the game.Ugh you're not telling me what I wanna hear. Now I'm just gonna obsess on how I fvcked this up. What do you mean by self respect? Health, well I'm in decent shape even though I smoke. Hobbies? Purpose I think I'm pretty good on cause I'm in the process of earning my degree. I'm still looking for a job, I just have to focus on finals right now
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.