Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any openers or routines>?

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hello friend. I am journeying into game i ask could you offer me sample openers and routines from gurus and yourselves. id truly appreciate it.

Your fellow dj-in training to be mpua/mdj
-nova:woo:

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
hand your camera to a group of chicks and get them to start taking photos of you and your wing, invariably they will include themselves in these pictures and its on.

Last edited:

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you all i extremely appreciate it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Have you found Jesu..."

Eh, nevermind...

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you guys think of this one, ive been trying to make up openers because im awful at approaching

ME: how much does a polar bear weigh??
HER: ummm.... i dont know, what?
ME: I dunno either but it breaks the ice ;)
and then continue to talk....

havent tried it yet, will do next time im out. in the next week or so. anyway as i said what would u rate this opener out of 10?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one day you'll realize HOW you say something matters so much more than what you say

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
one day you'll realize HOW you say something matters so much more than what you say

SIGNED! :cool:

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im aware of that but you need something to say and for an unconfident guy starting out, memorising things to open with is extremely useful imo, anyway give honest opinions on my opener please :)

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
it all depends on the place and her body language.. if she's the quiet type something like "you are looking awkward, don't worry people won't bite as hard as I" or if she's having a lot of fun. Hey there! easy on the fun stuff I might have to fine you.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really dont rate alot of those openers and things like 'your looking orkward' well thats more likely to make her feel orkward than respond happily id rather just go with the basics than that.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sebastionay said:
im aware of that but you need something to say and for an unconfident guy starting out, memorising things to open with is extremely useful imo, anyway give honest opinions on my opener please :)
as long it's not cliche or wierd you can say anything. even "hi" is an effective opener as long as you have good energy

try this. look at where her attention is at, then make a funny comment about it. it'll help you learn how to "read" the girl

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I came up with a wicked one on the fly the other night at a bar/restaurant. My buddy is going through a divorce and he let me put on his wedding ring. I got it stuck on my ring finger of my left hand. I left it on for awhile, and noticed these two blondes at a table about 30 feet from us. I walked up to them and put both of my hands on the table and announced that I had a problem. Of course intrigued as to what my problem was I said "I need to figure out a way to get this ring off of my finger". They of course were wondering why i was trying to get "my" wedding ring off. At first I didnt say whether it was mine or my friends. I sat down next to one of the girls, and after about 5 minutes of convo and pulling on the ring it finally came off. Of course they were still undecided as to whether i was married/engaged, etc. I ended up leaving with the cuter ones number even after she refused at first by telling me she didnt give her number out but would take mine. I told her that I dont give mine out either as im having problems with stalkers and I dont deal with that well. She ended up giving me hers within about a minute. So the next day I bought a fake wedding ring at the mall, its a great prop.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks brett, i can imagine ill have to be very suave to pull it off though :)

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have the waitress take the girls over large waters with lemon in it and have her tell the girls that "That gentleman there is NOT interested."

Then, when they look at you, toast them like you sent them a real drink.

They'll either come up to you and confront you, which is fun.. or you can walk up to them (they'll pay attention to you)..say something silly.. "Thats the new thing in Russia..everyone gives each other water..you're not Russian are you? Do I look Russian?" then just go with it..