Social Media Decoded - Main
Meet the girl you always wanted through Instagram. Start dating high-quality women now.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Yeh he’s always buy himself that guyWas't Andrew Tate scamming a "Pimping Hos Degree" course that was basically messaging chicks on Instagram?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Yeah i seen it , nothing new...rehashed bs already common knowledgeWas't Andrew Tate scamming a "Pimping Hos Degree" course that was basically messaging chicks on Instagram?
TUMBS UP BROTHER!!!!!!Meh. Meeting girls through Instagram is bullsh*t. Real men approach in person, end of. I think any form of online dating or using social media to get girls is a crutch for guys who are to p*ssy to approach in person. Lame ass sh*t. In fact there's no such thing as 'Instagram game'. It doesn't exist, it just a marketing angle to get naive guys' money.
how did you do it ?Yeah, right. Because the hot chick I met on IG and nailed the same night is such an AW.
Damm!!!!
I lose. ![]()
Your desperateCan you tell me how? every time I send a message they don't read it, they don't see it. I stopped messaging girls on IG for that reason. I think it's a good platform to meet hot girls, I just don't know how. I have a good game, I'm tall and good looking and everything.
Any help?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yeh the man asks a question if I had to guess you would need to spend a lot of money on professional pictures upload story’s all the time maybe just reply to women’s story’s when you dm them , I would say looks money status is Instagram game ?Not at all, I have plenty of girls in my life that's not a problem. Instead of bashing, try helping.