Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any one seen bad boy lifestyle Instagram game sounds too good to be true ?? ?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh. Meeting girls through Instagram is bullsh*t. Real men approach in person, end of. I think any form of online dating or using social media to get girls is a crutch for guys who are to p*ssy to approach in person. Lame ass sh*t. In fact there's no such thing as 'Instagram game'. It doesn't exist, it just a marketing angle to get naive guys' money.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was't Andrew Tate scamming a "Pimping Hos Degree" course that was basically messaging chicks on Instagram?

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh. Meeting girls through Instagram is bullsh*t. Real men approach in person, end of. I think any form of online dating or using social media to get girls is a crutch for guys who are to p*ssy to approach in person. Lame ass sh*t. In fact there's no such thing as 'Instagram game'. It doesn't exist, it just a marketing angle to get naive guys' money.
TUMBS UP BROTHER!!!!!!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instagram game is a real thing. It can be done successfully. I think it is better to focus on in-person approaching though.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you tell me how? every time I send a message they don't read it, they don't see it. I stopped messaging girls on IG for that reason. I think it's a good platform to meet hot girls, I just don't know how. I have a good game, I'm tall and good looking and everything.
Any help?
Your desperate

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all, I have plenty of girls in my life that's not a problem. Instead of bashing, try helping.
Yeh the man asks a question if I had to guess you would need to spend a lot of money on professional pictures upload story’s all the time maybe just reply to women’s story’s when you dm them , I would say looks money status is Instagram game ?