Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Any one seen bad boy lifestyle Instagram game sounds too good to be true ?? ?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
211
Location
UK
Meh. Meeting girls through Instagram is bullsh*t. Real men approach in person, end of. I think any form of online dating or using social media to get girls is a crutch for guys who are to p*ssy to approach in person. Lame ass sh*t. In fact there's no such thing as 'Instagram game'. It doesn't exist, it just a marketing angle to get naive guys' money.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Was't Andrew Tate scamming a "Pimping Hos Degree" course that was basically messaging chicks on Instagram?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Charm2K

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
103
Reaction score
116
Meh. Meeting girls through Instagram is bullsh*t. Real men approach in person, end of. I think any form of online dating or using social media to get girls is a crutch for guys who are to p*ssy to approach in person. Lame ass sh*t. In fact there's no such thing as 'Instagram game'. It doesn't exist, it just a marketing angle to get naive guys' money.
TUMBS UP BROTHER!!!!!!
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Instagram game is a real thing. It can be done successfully. I think it is better to focus on in-person approaching though.
 

TheKid

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
125
Age
33
Can you tell me how? every time I send a message they don't read it, they don't see it. I stopped messaging girls on IG for that reason. I think it's a good platform to meet hot girls, I just don't know how. I have a good game, I'm tall and good looking and everything.
Any help?
Your desperate
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2015
Messages
344
Reaction score
53
Not at all, I have plenty of girls in my life that's not a problem. Instead of bashing, try helping.
Yeh the man asks a question if I had to guess you would need to spend a lot of money on professional pictures upload story’s all the time maybe just reply to women’s story’s when you dm them , I would say looks money status is Instagram game ?
 
Top