"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

any good long haircut for men?

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
i have long hair now and i get rejected more often than when i had short hair

but i dont like visint hairdresser every 2 weeks + most of them are unskilled as **** and just waste ur money and u look bad in the end anyway


so i let hair grow but it doesnt look too good.

ideas?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Yes, cut it off. Plus, unless you have very thick long hair, the strains thin as there's more hair so you actually look older, not your age or younger. Have you considered hiring a style consultant?

I have a hair grooming trimmer which I use every two weeks. 11mm on the top, 7mm on the side. Works for me and I save well over 500 bucks a year on hair cuts. I even have a mirror and shaper for the hair in the back. Trimmer was 24 bucks I think. Mirror was 5, and the shaper for the back was 10. I can find which I bought on Amazon and post here if people would like.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
A man needs to look sharp when in the city.

Get ur hair cut every 3 to 4 weeks, you can stretch it out if you don't have the cash but don't go beyond 6 weeks.

Haircuts are relatively cheap, and there's plenty of good barbers/stylist around if u r bothered to look.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Look into mens custom hair styling shops in your area…
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
i have long hair now and i get rejected more often than when i had short hair

but i dont like visint hairdresser every 2 weeks + most of them are unskilled as **** and just waste ur money and u look bad in the end anyway


so i let hair grow but it doesnt look too good.

ideas?
Have to know what kind of hair you have.

When men have long thin hair it doesn’t look the best.
I have medium long hair and women love it. It’s also very thick and full though.
Depends also onyour face shape what styles will look good
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Jesus looked good with long hair. And Brad Pitt if he's in a period piece. There's your list of men who look good with long hair.
Jesus looked good in his time when it's common.

Brad Pitt for his movie.

Real life in the city not so much unless it's work related like fashion industry or some new age industry etc.

Wouldn't work with a banker or police office now would it ?
 

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
54
Age
35
If you’re good looking then you could pull it off if not it depends on your hairstyle. It can make or break a look. I would definitely recommend not doing what most of these guys have said, do not shave your head very short or all one length that is not attractive to a woman, It looks very lazy and no style. You have to have a good hairstyle. First, determine your hair type, determine what hairstyle suit your face shape, look up modern hairstyles for 2019, go to the barber if you want it cut. In my opinion if you want it long I would just keep it long.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Wear it in two braids like snoop dogg & willie nelson.
 
Top