Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any DJ's out there in a HAPPY, HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should look at Tomassi Rollo as a good example of this.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked at the family court system for three years........no cohabitation , no marriage for me.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been married for 3 and a half years now. Damn lol. I've honestly never been happier. Have a knucklehead ass 6 year old son together with another in tow. But then again I married her for a reason.

i just see it all as one big process,. settling down is just the next phase after the plate spinning phase when you meet a plate worth settling down with.

When I knew I had caught a case of the feels for my wife i made the very conscious choice to cut off my other 3 plates i was spinning when i met my wife. it's not like i just forgot how to get women or forgot how to treat them and then i only had one plate left and i held on to that plate for dear life; i was spinning a few plates and after 3 months of this i decided you know.. i really really like this one more than the others. so obviously. i still get hit on now often enough to where i know that if my wife left me i would have no problem at all jumping back and getting 2-3 plates rather quickly so the fear of not being able to get a woman isn ot keeping me where i am, the fact that i am head over heels in love with my wife keeps where i am.

Believe it or not there are good ones out there. If I were a "new recruit" on this site I would masterize the anti dump method in the DJ bible. it works. it works. it works perfectly. Screening and patience.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a year long relationship with a girl who is 6 years younger than me. I am happy with her at the moment but there are some things coming out now in her personality (immaturity) that are making me doubt whether she is marriage material. I will see what happens and I have fully prepared myself to walk away if needed.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
:-) said:
Any DJ's out there who haven't been burned by a woman and advocate being in a monogamous relationship?

State your case.
Never really been burned, I got dumped by a chubby chick back in my AFC days. That was embarrassing. I'm on my 4th year now with a traditional woman, hardly even a whiff of "modern grrrrl" about her, no facebook, no tatts, no drinking, almost no swearing. She knows to watch her bullsh!t TV shows and leftoid pozzed news when I'm not around. It's a healthy relationship with clear roles, much akin to what was probably normal half a century ago. I like it. I also like to take her out and watch other men's envy and jealousy. I waded through a lot of sh!t to find a decent one so I see no real reason to go back to ONS's and such at this point in time.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a good place with my woman. I live with her. Been dating about 2 years now.

Heisenberg is right - healthy people don't hang out in a hospital (for the most part). Only reason I'm looking here now is because I've started a coaching business on the side and it's helping remind me of common problems. Most guys who "get it" seem to graduate from this site and never come back. They are too busy winning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I've actually learned a few important lessons in how to be attached to a woman long term with your balls intact.

1. You can't enter the relationship because you "need" her. You must be totally happy with yourself first. She better add to your life - she isn't there to fill some hole in your life. You can't enter a relationship out of laziness, either. If you pick the most convenient girl because you're tired of dating, it won't work.

My woman is a great partner. She adds to my life. I push her to be better, and she pushes me to be better. If things didn't work out, I would be perfectly happy with my life.

2. You must be assertive. Find the win-win situation for both of you. Help her get what she wants. Don't let her trample on your wants/needs. Stand your ground.

3. Learn to say NO. A LOT. Feel comfortable doing it. She may whine or get mad. Again, stand your ground.

4. Your power in a relationship cannot come from the threat of breaking up. That's not power, that's holding the relationship for ransom. Instead, it must come from your strength of character. Your will. And your commitment to your decisions. Don't waver.

5. She will get mad at you every now and then. Never put up with her blowing up at you. Stay calm. Listen to her, and decide if she is justified in being angry. She may have good reason to be angry - you are not perfect. If that's the case, work out a solution with her. Apologize only if you did something intentionally or if it was really hurtful.

If she's angry and you decide there's no logical reason for it, tell her (respectfully) that she's being ridiculous and irrational. Stick to your guns.

Sometimes she may get mad AND emotional...to the point where there is no reasoning with her. DO NOT try to reason with a woman in this state! It will get you nowhere. Usually in this situation I do something ridiculous to her like bop her on the nose, point at her, and say "NO!" like I'm disciplining a pet. How do you argue with something so ridiculous? You can't. If she's at super-mega-defcon-level-10, just go do something else until she cools off and gets her logic back.

DO NOT APOLOGIZE OR CAVE IN IF YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. That may be the easiest option in the short-term (she shuts up), but in the long-term she will lose respect for you and your happy relationship will go down the toilet.

-------------------------------------------

Do these things, my future DJs, and you can have a happy relationship. If a woman decides to leave because she can't deal with a real man, so be it. She wasn't worth having around anyway.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Relationships are phucking boring. At my age, I can get any girl there possibly is, hell anyone can do that sh1t, why settle for one? She better be pretty awesome, haven't found one yet.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinMyMindRight said:
True that x 1,000!!

+1

So much for my relationship bro. We were at a party the other night, she got a little tipsy, and started feeling up some dude's shirt on the dancefloor. Then they kissed...

She's out!
Woah! that was quick. Who pushed for exclusivity on this one? you or her?

would be interesting to see her response from the inevitable (and permanent) freezeout i (hopefully) assume you're going to give her.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinMyMindRight said:
She did. Hard.

PPRF - you're right. Oddly enough, I don't feel TOO bad about it. I was into her, but I finally realize that all women need to be properly vetted over a period of time.
pushing for exclusivity within such a short period always gets alarm bells ringing.

some girls just love to live in this fairytale world of roses and princes - until they get it and then they revert to their wh0re nature again.

how old was she?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinMyMindRight said:
19. 11 years younger than I.

Speak of the devil, I JUST got a text from Rachel. "Hey. Did you still want to do something tomorrow night?"

Last edited:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
GettinMyMindRight said:
19. 11 years younger than I.

Speak of the devil, I JUST got a text from Rachel. "Hey. Did you still want to do something tomorrow night?"
I have two rules:
1) never date girls named Rachel
2) never date younger than 20 (im 21, not a fan of dating an 18 year old)

Something about Rachels dude, I haven't had a normal one yet.