Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any chance of meeting hot girls on dating apps?

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How tall are you? you're a good looking guy.
I am 5" 11 , 181cm and 87kg with abs . Thanks man, I would also like to believe so. But OLD is a pain in the a$$ , since it gives these broads a false reality.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5" 11 , 181cm and 87kg with abs . Thanks man, I would also like to believe so. But OLD is a pain in the a$$ , since it gives these broads a false reality.
It's only "false" from our point of view.

From their point of view they already have 20+ guys who are attractive to them in their phone that they can call over any time, they can also fvck actors, athletes, models, celebrities, sugar daddies etcetra while being average or below themselves, and an endless tide of guys are lining up to try to perform for them through OLD or social media without counting real life, while there is zero performance burden on themselves. That's their reality.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself attractive, but OLD is a Joke. Only fat and below average woman giving out likes. From time to time I got lucky and matched an 8 or a 9 but it is to stupid for me. Like you said, better get rejected by a hot girl in real life instead lowering the status. God knows... Maybe I am ugly
Try photofeeler and get your score then so you can objectively see how you look like online. The picture you took doesn't look professional and may not put you in the best light.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only "false" from our point of view.

From their point of view they already have 20+ guys who are attractive to them in their phone that they can call over any time, they can also fvck actors, athletes, models, celebrities, sugar daddies etcetra while being average or below themselves, and an endless tide of guys are lining up to try to perform for them through OLD or social media without counting real life, while there is zero performance burden on themselves. That's their reality.
I get that. This is one of the reasons that I am not on any social media page. My buddy with 10k followers gets regularly messages from girls who want to go out for the clout if they tag each other.
They are looking for a come up but I prefer genuine desire. Kinda old-fashioned.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try photofeeler and get your score then so you can objectively see how you look like online. The picture you took doesn't look professional and may not put you in the best light.
Thanks for your response, but I am done with online dating. I've had 3 horrible "matches"-dates with what I taught to be sevens cause I don't go below on online dating. These Filters , angles and make up is getting outta hand. Most of the time they meet up with you, they look nothing like their profile.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should give it a try. Just to see for yourself
Ive spent a decade on and off OLD, and everything i have managed to scrape and squeeze out of it when the planets align has been garbage. I have said to myself, and meant it, that i would rather be celibate than meet the few women i have managed to meet through there.

The problem is, my mind is inhibited from cold approaching by the fear of being "weird/creepy", sexually harassive, and bothersome. I am afraid to even look at women for those reasons, like yesterday when i passed through a beach, especially then since they wear more revealing clothing. I think that's the culture we live in that gives you/me these notions. Do you have that too?

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should give it a try. Just to see for yourself
I have been on for about a month. Nothing... I am talking to a 5 right now. Overweight, not attractive. This is on pof also... With tinder I got 2 matches, I message "Hey trouble" then they unmatch. They were 6s. I might just give up on OLD until I get pro pics.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive spent a decade on and off OLD, and everything i have managed to scrape and squeeze out of it when the planets align has been garbage. I have said to myself, and meant it, that i would rather be celibate than meet the few women i have managed to meet through there.

The problem is, my mind is inhibited from cold approaching by the fear of being "weird/creepy", sexually harassive, and bothersome. I am afraid to even look at women for those reasons, like yesterday when i passed through a beach, especially then since they wear more revealing clothing. I think that's the culture we live in that gives you/me these notions. Do you have that too?
What you should do is go on photofeeler and get your score. If you are 8 and above then whatever you are worried about is all in your head. If its between 5-7 then you need to be very socially calibrated and assess the situation before you approach. Smile before you approach. Try to get eye contact and smile and use a good opener. If you are below a 5 then your are probably right, and you need to improve your looks (if possible).

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you should do is go on photofeeler and get your score. If you are 8 and above then whatever you are worried about is all in your head. If its between 5-7 then you need to be very socially calibrated and assess the situation before you approach. Smile before you approach. Try to get eye contact and smile and use a good opener. If you are below a 5 then your are probably right, and you need to improve your looks (if possible).
Not gonna spend money on photofeeler, and i know i look pretty good... the problem is my inhibition.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I feel you. When I was 18 and 19 my game was what I would like to have it now . I didn't give a sht what I said and if I looked at her cleavage or eyes , I simply had the confidence to show my intentions. Then I was in an abusive 5 Year on and off relationship that threw me completely off.
Got drunk got fat blablabla. Drama behavior.
Decided to go celibate for 6 months and get my **** together. Now that I got my **** together I got my confidence back. Still not where I want it to be, cause I catch myself thinking to much about what I said or how I said it afterwards instead of just not giving a f.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you train?
If Yes. Did you had times where you was out of shape and getting back into fitness was torture for the first three weeks and on top of that you see the smallest results after 6 weeks?
The same **** applies for game or any social interaction. You have to get out your head. Have small talks with strangers especially men where the pressure is not high on you for being awkward. And after you chit chat a bit you are ready to for a girl. That helped me a LOT. You are in a mood for social interaction .and now you got a vibe going. This is how I start on bad days.
This is how I realized that most people are very happy if they meet someone new who is trying to be social.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself attractive, but OLD is a Joke. Only fat and below average woman giving out likes. From time to time I got lucky and matched an 8 or a 9 but it is to stupid for me. Like you said, better get rejected by a hot girl in real life instead lowering the status. God knows... Maybe I am ugly
your deffo attractive bro, youve got playboy looks to you, so if the woman likes that imho she should consider you top 20%.

I will upload pics of me early week, I look like a criminal and not playboy, so if thats the womans preference Im okay.

its sickening this is tbh, Ive just had one do a 180 on me, who wasnt even all that. she should have been kissing my ass I even spoke to her.

my issue is I categorically will not go out with a woman with more than one kid like me.

if i speak to women with 2 kids they worship me. so women with 1 kid obviously think theyre High SMV still. and are wishy washy

Reactions: B80

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I doubt it's that you're ugly. Women just get constant attention online to the point where a 250 lb chick thinks she is hot enough for a male model.
Looks aren't everything

Especially when talking about males.

All these guys rating themselves on a looks based rating system seems like they've been feminized and trying to be females.

There's nothing impressive about a male model. That's not a man.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive done online dating on and off for the past 20 years. 2000-2015 was the golden age of online dating IMO. Now, women are paranoid to meet or only want social media followers. Tinder, POF, OKCupid are wastelands.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was only a few years ago when I was dating multiple girls and was going on multiple dates from dating sites every week. Couldn’t keep up I had to unmatch girls because I had no time for them all.

now I can barely get matches. It’s almost impossible to meet hot girls unless you pay the dating sites. That’s the only way to be seen these days or else the algorithm does nothing for you and you rarely get seen by anyone.

and what you’re paying for is to be seen by the few girls on the site that are active and that’s just normal girls not the hot ones. Most hot girls just have profiles for advertising their IG and they don’t even go on the dating sites.