Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any chance of meeting hot girls on dating apps?

Bandolero

Don Juan
Reaction score
See that's why I'm hesitant to do it. I'd much rather get rejected by hot girls in person (builds more confidence and social freedom long-term), then to be ignored by even average looking girls online and only get the attention of 200lb+ girls.
I consider myself attractive, but OLD is a Joke. Only fat and below average woman giving out likes. From time to time I got lucky and matched an 8 or a 9 but it is to stupid for me. Like you said, better get rejected by a hot girl in real life instead lowering the status. God knows... Maybe I am ugly

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself attractive, but OLD is a Joke. Only fat and below average woman giving out likes. From time to time I got lucky and matched an 8 or a 9 but it is to stupid for me. Like you said, better get rejected by a hot girl in real life instead lowering the status. God knows... Maybe I am ugly
I doubt it's that you're ugly. Women just get constant attention online to the point where a 250 lb chick thinks she is hot enough for a male model.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any chance for an average looking or slightly above average looking guy to meet hot girls on Tinder or similar apps? I'm assuming cold approach is the only chance I have to get with a HOT girl. Has anyone had luck on Tinder with really attractive women? For reference, I'm in a small to medium sized college town in the midwestern US. I also don't have professional photos. I'd hate to spend all the money on the boosts and everything for nothing. Either way, I'm going to keep cold approaching, but wondered if online is worth it. Also, I'm not talking about sleeping with average or fat girls. My main goal is getting with a really hot one.
It depends on your population and your area that you live in. IRL approaching is a far superior way of doing it though.

Bandolero

Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt it's that you're ugly. Women just get constant attention online to the point where a 250 lb chick thinks she is hot enough for a male model.
Instagram likes got her feeling like a model, she think she's global but she forever local.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Bandolero

Don Juan
Reaction score
How tall are you? you're a good looking guy.
I am 5" 11 , 181cm and 87kg with abs . Thanks man, I would also like to believe so. But OLD is a pain in the a$$ , since it gives these broads a false reality.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5" 11 , 181cm and 87kg with abs . Thanks man, I would also like to believe so. But OLD is a pain in the a$$ , since it gives these broads a false reality.
It's only "false" from our point of view.

From their point of view they already have 20+ guys who are attractive to them in their phone that they can call over any time, they can also fvck actors, athletes, models, celebrities, sugar daddies etcetra while being average or below themselves, and an endless tide of guys are lining up to try to perform for them through OLD or social media without counting real life, while there is zero performance burden on themselves. That's their reality.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try photofeeler and get your score then so you can objectively see how you look like online. The picture you took doesn't look professional and may not put you in the best light.

Bandolero

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only "false" from our point of view.

From their point of view they already have 20+ guys who are attractive to them in their phone that they can call over any time, they can also fvck actors, athletes, models, celebrities, sugar daddies etcetra while being average or below themselves, and an endless tide of guys are lining up to try to perform for them through OLD or social media without counting real life, while there is zero performance burden on themselves. That's their reality.
I get that. This is one of the reasons that I am not on any social media page. My buddy with 10k followers gets regularly messages from girls who want to go out for the clout if they tag each other.
They are looking for a come up but I prefer genuine desire. Kinda old-fashioned.

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that. This is one of the reasons that I am not on any social media page. My buddy with 10k followers gets regularly messages from girls who want to go out for the clout if they tag each other.
They are looking for a come up but I prefer genuine desire. Kinda old-fashioned.
You're German, yet your screen name sounds Spanish. Haha.

It's throwin' me for many loops.

Bandolero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try photofeeler and get your score then so you can objectively see how you look like online. The picture you took doesn't look professional and may not put you in the best light.
Thanks for your response, but I am done with online dating. I've had 3 horrible "matches"-dates with what I taught to be sevens cause I don't go below on online dating. These Filters , angles and make up is getting outta hand. Most of the time they meet up with you, they look nothing like their profile.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should give it a try. Just to see for yourself
Ive spent a decade on and off OLD, and everything i have managed to scrape and squeeze out of it when the planets align has been garbage. I have said to myself, and meant it, that i would rather be celibate than meet the few women i have managed to meet through there.

The problem is, my mind is inhibited from cold approaching by the fear of being "weird/creepy", sexually harassive, and bothersome. I am afraid to even look at women for those reasons, like yesterday when i passed through a beach, especially then since they wear more revealing clothing. I think that's the culture we live in that gives you/me these notions. Do you have that too?

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should give it a try. Just to see for yourself
I have been on for about a month. Nothing... I am talking to a 5 right now. Overweight, not attractive. This is on pof also... With tinder I got 2 matches, I message "Hey trouble" then they unmatch. They were 6s. I might just give up on OLD until I get pro pics.