Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any chance of meeting hot girls on dating apps?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i never said she was beautiful or mentally stable, I still need a lot of experience before i get better and attract higher quality women.
Why would you waste your time with such a woman then? Do you not have any self-respect or standards? What makes you think if you get experience with garbage that will help you get higher quality women?

What you are saying is the very reason I quit OLD. I was worried I would attract those types of women because I'd get desperate I'm not getting the higher quality ones. OLD shatters or, should I say, guts your ego and you start settling for garbage to save your ego. I hate it when that happens and that's why I quit.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t see the need to trash people who use OLD. I have met some amazing women on OLD who have absolutely made my life better. I will never forget them. OLD is just another tool in one’s toolbox for meeting women.
I think you are virtue signaling. How many ugly and mentally unstable women did you meet before meeting quality women? Oh, yeah, I forgot, you are like a chadlite or something so you have enough options not to settle for those types.

When chadlite / chad posters talk about dealing with ugly and unstable women to gain experience so they can meet quality types of women, then it becomes more believable.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Why would you waste your time with such a woman then? Do you not have any self-respect or standards? What makes you think if you get experience with garbage that will help you get higher quality women?

What you are saying is the very reason I quit OLD. I was worried I would attract those types of women because I'd get desperate I'm not getting the higher quality ones. OLD shatters or, should I say, guts your ego and you start settling for garbage to save your ego. I hate it when that happens and that's why I quit.
Everyone starts off somewhere, your first girl isn't going to be the love of ur life.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone starts off somewhere, your first girl isn't going to be the love of ur life.
Why would she not eventually be the love of your life? Things can develop into that. You can eventually be in love with a not so beautiful and unstable woman, if she loves you differently than any other woman has. Never underestimate where these things can lead. Love is funny that way.

I'm just saying the truth that any experience with her doesn't necessarily translate into dealing with hotter women. If you are going with that intent then you might be disappointed. But if you can like her and see there is potential then why not.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old are complete waste of time for those who looking a for value in relationship. Its benefit to those who seeks high in short term. If youre looking for stable lasting romance youre going to be disappointed. I couldnt find at least one girl who comfortable in their own skin on old. SMH.

Its good for beginners who just get off his incelhood.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to your question about hot girls on dating apps yes i matched with few.. But you have to be insane enough to date one. Most just looking for fling.. Be prepared to bend backwards too. For a high value men it wouldnt worth the effort.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any chance for an average looking or slightly above average looking guy to meet hot girls on Tinder or similar apps? I'm assuming cold approach is the only chance I have to get with a HOT girl. Has anyone had luck on Tinder with really attractive women? For reference, I'm in a small to medium sized college town in the midwestern US. I also don't have professional photos. I'd hate to spend all the money on the boosts and everything for nothing. Either way, I'm going to keep cold approaching, but wondered if online is worth it. Also, I'm not talking about sleeping with average or fat girls. My main goal is getting with a really hot one.
Yes, but you will need professional pictures which you said you don't have or want to pay for. So, then the answer is no for you.

Tinder isn't that great anymore. You will have better luck on Facebook Dating and Hinge. But, once again you will need professional pictures.

I've had luck with hot women on Tinder and many other dating apps. I'm only 5' 5" but I have a above average looking face and I'm in great shape. I started out using non professional pictures years ago and I would get dates here and there. Once I got professional pictures, the amount of dates I got sky rocketed. It was like night and day.

You should keep cold approaching. The more you do it, the better your conversation skills will get with random women. This will even help you on dates with women you meet on OLD.

Bottom line is that your pictures are the most important thing when it comes to OLD. You get what you put in. Minimal effort equals minimal results. If you live in a college town, then find a student photographer to take pictures of you.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but you will need professional pictures which you said you don't have or want to pay for. So, then the answer is no for you.

Tinder isn't that great anymore. You will have better luck on Facebook Dating and Hinge. But, once again you will need professional pictures.

I've had luck with hot women on Tinder and many other dating apps. I'm only 5' 5" but I have a above average looking face and I'm in great shape. I started out using non professional pictures years ago and I would get dates here and there. Once I got professional pictures, the amount of dates I got sky rocketed. It was like night and day.

You should keep cold approaching. The more you do it, the better your conversation skills will get with random women. This will even help you on dates with women you meet on OLD.

Bottom line is that your pictures are the most important thing when it comes to OLD. You get what you put in. Minimal effort equals minimal results. If you live in a college town, then find a student photographer to take pictures of you.
I always taught that the pictures thing might be my problem.
But on the other hand I don't have any social media accounts and can't understand how people document every bit of their life.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any chance for an average looking or slightly above average looking guy to meet hot girls on Tinder or similar apps? I'm assuming cold approach is the only chance I have to get with a HOT girl. Has anyone had luck on Tinder with really attractive women? For reference, I'm in a small to medium sized college town in the midwestern US. I also don't have professional photos. I'd hate to spend all the money on the boosts and everything for nothing. Either way, I'm going to keep cold approaching, but wondered if online is worth it. Also, I'm not talking about sleeping with average or fat girls. My main goal is getting with a really hot one.

I dont know what my SMV is but its above 6. Im even the dream size 6 foot 2, and built like a runner back.

I get 10 likes a day on OLD, from no more than 1's!!!!, BLOODY 1's, Brother!!!!!!!

I dont even get a mediocre 4 like my account . If you like your soul crushed from all the self improvement you've done, to be acknowledged by a bugle whale, carry on.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know what my SMV is but its above 6. Im even the dream size 6 foot 2, and built like a runner back.

I get 10 likes a day on OLD, from no more than 1's!!!!, BLOODY 1's, Brother!!!!!!!

I dont even get a mediocre 4 like my account . If you like your soul crushed from all the self improvement you've done, to be acknowledged by a bugle whale, carry on.
Lol derby.. Exactly the case with me here.. Lots of them hahahaaha.. 80%/20% rules is real.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
80%/20% rules is real.
the irony is brother, I consider myself the low end of top 30%-20%, Ive been in hundreds of social situations/busy supermarkets etc, this week, and there hasnt been many guys walking round, above me. Im quite prepared to say if a guy is accomplished or hotter.

Do you think this way aswell when you are out?

I unfortunately am only an high- average earner, but they cant see that through pics.

Im noticing aswell real handsome guys are doing MGTOW/black pill vids etc, so it goes to show my above theory is somewhat right,.

even higher up guys are being messed about. Men that women should be thankful for

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the irony is brother, I consider myself the low end of top 30%-20%, Ive been in hundreds of social situations/busy supermarkets etc, this week, and there hasnt been many guys walking round, above me. Im quite prepared to say if a guy is accomplished or hotter.

Do you think this way aswell when you are out?

I unfortunately am only an high- average earner, but they cant see that through pics.

Im noticing aswell real handsome guys are doing MGTOW/black pill vids etc, so it goes to show my above theory is somewhat right,.

even higher up guys are being messed about. Men that women should be thankful for
Im around that spectrum as well.. What I notice lots of hot girl walking in supermarket with their friends..means they are not looking for suitors right now. Could be of pandemics, refused taking chances of dating. Lots of average girl with average dude, as we know that average guy are the making 70% accounting from all men they fight for average girl.
Good looking boys are settling for mediocre women as for now.

Im 6'1 myself.. Full hair (just getting hair transplant), fair tone without blemished skin..tone muscle body And i got average girl and whale giving me ioi.. Hot girls they checking me out but behind my back.. But almost they didnt flashed any light.

I could summarize most average and ugly girl are taking advantages in this pandemic to grab hotter guys while they can.. While hotter girl surprisingly they can be alone with themself.. I could almost confirmed that hotter girls are choosing to celibate than taking chances in dating handsome that could be broke dude and faces another disaster in human history.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score

See that's why I'm hesitant to do it. I'd much rather get rejected by hot girls in person (builds more confidence and social freedom long-term), then to be ignored by even average looking girls online and only get the attention of 200lb+ girls.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See that's why I'm hesitant to do it. I'd much rather get rejected by hot girls in person (builds more confidence and social freedom long-term), then to be ignored by even average looking girls online and only get the attention of 200lb+ girls.
its just a gross misconduct of your time bro, even when a 3/10 does like your account she will stop replying by the 3rd message.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself attractive, but OLD is a Joke. Only fat and below average woman giving out likes. From time to time I got lucky and matched an 8 or a 9 but it is to stupid for me. Like you said, better get rejected by a hot girl in real life instead lowering the status. God knows... Maybe I am ugly

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself attractive, but OLD is a Joke. Only fat and below average woman giving out likes. From time to time I got lucky and matched an 8 or a 9 but it is to stupid for me. Like you said, better get rejected by a hot girl in real life instead lowering the status. God knows... Maybe I am ugly
I doubt it's that you're ugly. Women just get constant attention online to the point where a 250 lb chick thinks she is hot enough for a male model.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt it's that you're ugly. Women just get constant attention online to the point where a 250 lb chick thinks she is hot enough for a male model.
Instagram likes got her feeling like a model, she think she's global but she forever local.