“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Any Body Got good Cafeteria Pick up tips

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Messages
484
Reaction score
21
Location
Florida
Title

I visit cafeteria twice a day and see lots of girls. would like to know any tips to escalate
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,861
Reaction score
19,079
"You planning to eat those tots?"

Then when they say no you say

"Can I have them?"

Then they say sure and you hastily grab them and stuff them into your pockets and get up and walk away.

Works every time.

 
Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,855
Reaction score
5,075
Age
40
“HEY! Look at all of this milk! You want some of this milk? It could be OUR milk.”
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

justaroundthecorner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2024
Messages
286
Reaction score
271
Age
41
Never done it myself but you probably need to approach for sure and prolly only after positive IOIs as its almost assured that girl in the coffe shop will be there to meet with someone - my intuition tells me it works either for young guys (like max 25) or for middle aged guys (40+) but in this case, mostly in their age bracket.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
It's not very common for adults to go to cafeteria style restaurants.

Cafeterias are more associated with K-12 school lunches in the USA.
 

ValiantMale

Banned
Joined
Jul 10, 2025
Messages
168
Reaction score
87
Age
34
Location
Philly
I'm guessing this is at a college campus. It's the same as being at a mall or anywhere really.. If it's college, just be polite, open like a decent person, find common ground, make it fun, allude to a good time but without being too suggestive, try to pull a same day date/instant date-- if not, setup something for later.
 

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Messages
484
Reaction score
21
Location
Florida
I'm guessing this is at a college campus. It's the same as being at a mall or anywhere really.. If it's college, just be polite, open like a decent person, find common ground, make it fun, allude to a good time but without being too suggestive, try to pull a same day date/instant date-- if not, setup something for later.
its a workplace... there is a large cafeteria where people stand in line to buy food and after that they go for check out , I see oppurtunity and i need tips in opening a conversation.

would like to keep in short and sweet to escalate later (like next day or week)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top