Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any alternatives to meet more new women than discos,clubs or bars?

steve2830

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would like to meet new of them but preferably on the day no online and where they are socially mentally open.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outdoor, street or walking path type approaching is the most viable option right now.

If you're 19, you might still be in school and have a campus as an option. That is probably an even better bet than any random street, walking path, hiking trail, or park.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bars, clubs, discos and Tinder are where the attention whoares go to get free food, drinks and male attention. Anywhere else is better because you will meet a normal cross-section of women rather than those that are out looking for attention.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due tu corona, big chunk of girls are not even going out that much so it is difficult right now but take every chance you get. If you see randomly hot girl go for it

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approaching anywhere, especially busy places, and better yet, join some co-Ed activity groups like soccer, ultimate frisbee, hiking, running, kayaking, yoga, etc.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why would you eliminate OLD? Are you another one who believes all the silliness?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 4-H Club, the Rotary Club, or the Kiwanis. I have no idea what those are, either.

• Haha
Reactions: BMX

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salsa classes
Yoga classes
Meetups
Volunteering at the animal shelter
The library
I've met A LOT of women in yoga classes. I swear I do not understand why more men don't do this. I'll go to a class are there will be a dozen women, more that half of which are very attractive, with me, and a couple of other guys, one of which is sure to be gay... the other just clueless. But to be honest, you are going to have to practice for a couple of years to get really good at it.... Occasionally some dude would show up with the plan to meet chicks, and many do not last long because it is surprisingly difficult and it will take a couple of months of going all the time before the women get comfortable with you.

The other downside is MANY of these women will be VERY liberal and sort of aggravating to date. They are usually are very close as friends so it's a bit tricky if things go sideways with one of them.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mindset is off the mark. The first thing is to prioritise your own life ambition and endeavours. Source women EVERYWHERE you go. I lift. Women there. For social equity, say wuddup to babes at the front desk. Every set is practice. She's has friends. A hot young sister. You see hot girls everywhere. Recognise IOIs, choosing signals, eye ****ing. Cultivate Being THAT GUY!

During lockdowns, i walked trails, i ran outdoors, i lifted outside with kettlebells, bands, gymnastic rings, bars, calisthenics etc. The parks were my stomping ground. A simple online search, you find a series of environments that are fitness oriented. Shocking, women into health and fitness frequently visit these areas. The PURPOSE is to train. Post workout i will approach. Its second nature at this stage. My last workout at the calisthenics park and ring workout, i saw a young cute girl, top form SMV 18-23. Open - YOU'RE LATE BUT, YOU MADE IT! LULz! She giggles. STACK. GAME ON!

GET CREATIVE. I cannot stress enough to really step up the game. Mate, I am not getting younger. I don't always feel like it but I have made it a way of life. Test the waters. EXPLORE.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other downside is MANY of these women will be VERY liberal and sort of aggravating to date. They are usually are very close as friends so it's a bit tricky if things go sideways with one of them.
[/QUOTE]

Agreed. My path forward is to say wuddup @EVERYONE from Go. Its a matter of setting precedence prior to taking action around the room. LESS IS MORE is a common sentiment in yoga. The same applies here, the gym, workplace, etc. Stack when IOIs. Push pull. Test the waters. I cannot stress enough about DISCRETION.

A simple nudge, enthusiasm, and charm goes a long way. The group classes, yoga, spin, and others are target rich. You can easily pivot after vinyasa or flow yoga class to grab drinks, coffee, or movie night at your place.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Agreed. My path forward is to say wuddup @EVERYONE from Go. Its a matter of setting precedence prior to taking action around the room.
^This is solid advice here, that I've also found to be very useful, since it signals to your brain that this environment is safe, and everyone is a 'friend'.
RSD Tyler has been a big fan of it as well.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^This is solid advice here, that I've also found to be very useful, since it signals to your brain that this environment is safe, and everyone is a 'friend'.
RSD Tyler has been a big fan of it as well.
Yeah. Treat it like your social circle. Assume you got 3secs. Maybe 60. MAX what little time you have. Spread the love. Not target 1 and be enamoured. Tyler's 6step - approach all, minimise time between sets, find something funny, etc is sure fire. Not only does it demonstrate that the environment is safe. You demonstrate high value from Go. Its sets precedence to chat. Million dollar mouth piece. From here on, you are in taking content and interpreting high or low interest. Doc love 101. Its funny. What is old is new again. As more men are overly reliant on OLD or apps, even fellas with competence in game, approaching, no AA ate going to stunt on the next fella.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 4-H Club, the Rotary Club, or the Kiwanis. I have no idea what those are, either.
Your target market would have to be 50+ for that to make sense.

Right after I graduated college and was new to a city, I went to a Rotary Club meeting to try to network. I felt very out of place being in my early 20s in a sea of what appeared to be 50+ people. Maybe some were in their 40s at the time, but to me it looked 50+ and many seemed 60+.

I had a new thought as a pickup place yesterday. Liquor stores. Some U.S. states do not allow liquor to be sold in grocery stores. The liquor store appears there. If a woman is in a liquor store, she's more likely to not be boring. In states where liquor can be sold in grocery stores, I think that would affect the demographic in liquor stores, so it's wise to know the laws of your state or province on liquor sales. When I turned 21, I lived in a state that allowed liquor sales in grocery stores. I wasn't much of a liquor store consumer until moving to a state that didn't allow liquor in the grocery store.

Alcohol sales are doing very well during the pandemic. I could make an argument that the liquor store has the potential to be the new bar for pickup.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This, you meet women through your hobbies. If you don’t have any hobbies time to get some.
If all your hobbies are more geared to men, find a second hobby that appeals more to your feminine side.
My favorite physical activity is alpine skiing. SAUSAGE FEST!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your target market would have to be 50+ for that to make sense.

Right after I graduated college and was new to a city, I went to a Rotary Club meeting to try to network. I felt very out of place being in my early 20s in a sea of what appeared to be 50+ people. Maybe some were in their 40s at the time, but to me it looked 50+ and many seemed 60+.
Your target wouldn't be to mack the dames there :eek:, but rather to get into a social clique with them where these older folks think that you'd make a fine husband for a daughter, etc.; that said, unfortunately most women that such older folks try to set up are FAT. :mad:

I had a new thought as a pickup place yesterday. Liquor stores.

Alcohol sales are doing very well during the pandemic. I could make an argument that the liquor store has the potential to be the new bar for pickup.
That's interesting, but I would think the type of gal that would be going to a liquor store is more apt to be a problem drinker. Chicks go to pubs/clubs to be seen, not to drink.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met A LOT of women in yoga classes. I swear I do not understand why more men don't do this. I'll go to a class are there will be a dozen women, more that half of which are very attractive, with me, and a couple of other guys, one of which is sure to be gay... the other just clueless. But to be honest, you are going to have to practice for a couple of years to get really good at it.... Occasionally some dude would show up with the plan to meet chicks, and many do not last long because it is surprisingly difficult and it will take a couple of months of going all the time before the women get comfortable with you.

Fitness classes as a whole are the best way to meet women through sports/fitness activities. For years, fitness classes have been a big part of my activity when needing to find women to date. I think a lot of men don't do it because you have to go through a 45-60 minute class just for the 5 minute window before and after class to approach. Many fitness classes are outdoors now, which is good in a pandemic era. I focused more on high intensity interval training type classes (including boxing/kickboxing) than yoga classes. There were a few times I went to yoga for pickup. I don't like yoga as much as interval training. The women at interval training classes are a little less liberal/feminist/SJW in general. But since they are women, they are more likely to liberal. Most unmarried women under 55 are liberal. It's the extent of liberalness and how strident they are about it that makes the difference.

Almost any format of class will be majority female.

My favorite physical activity is alpine skiing. SAUSAGE FEST!
Let me write a guide to sports participation for meeting women....

Volleyball: This is really the best sport to participate in if you're looking to meet women. A lot of ex high school and college volleyball players stick with the sport into adulthood. Sand is, and always was, the better one for pickup. Indoor is decent too. Given the pandemic,
sand is stronger. Right now, in the winter months, this is most viable in Southern California, Florida, Las Vegas, the big Arizona cities, and the big Texas cities in the United States. Probably could also work for the Australians/New Zealanders and South Americans reading.

You can usually get men and women able to play at near equal levels. A male player that takes rec level sand volleyball semi-seriously can meet some ex-high school and college playing women.

If you're a shorter guy, volleyball can be a tough sell. The women most inclined to play volleyball are 5'7"+. The ex-college players are 5'10"+. I'm 5'10".

Kickball: From about 2007-2015, this was a huge big city thing. A lot of younger, Millennial college grads in big cities were joining kickball leagues not necessarily for the kickball but for the crowd and the mating opportunities. It was middling in terms of its actually success. Kickball is a bit of a goofy activity. Kickball has dwindled a little bit in recent years because it became a played out stereotype. It is always outdoors, so it could be enjoying a COVID induced semi-resurgence.

Soccer: You can find shorter, fit women here. These are the women who in childhood were volleyball rejects due to height. If you're looking for 5'2"-5'7" fit women, this is a really good option. The downside of this is that you have to take soccer semi-seriously. I was never into soccer.

Tennis: I’ve been playing tennis since before puberty. Tennis is a supposedly female friendly sport. For a variety of reasons, tennis isn’t a great way for a 20s/30s guy interested in meeting 20s/30s women. At public courts, you will rarely see 2 women in their 20s/30s playing a singles match. Most attractive women in their 20s/30s at public courts are playing with their boyfriend, husband, brother, or some other male. At private courts, there usually isn't a great membership base of younger women. Private courts are often a good way to meet late 30s-early 50s year old women, most of whom are divorced. I can imagine meeting a hot divorced female who is 40-55 and receiving nice alimony payments at a private tennis club. I'd pass on tennis participation unless it is long standing immense passion in your life, as it is for me. Tennis participation can be useful for developing business contacts if it happens to be your thing.

The typical skill level for male players is far superior to that of female players. That's the big difference between tennis and volleyball. Volleyball is less likely to have that skill gap.

Golf: I don't know much about it but probably a sausage fest. It is considered the top sport for business development. A lot of guys are attracted to golf for that reason.

Boating/Yachting/Sailing: Owning a boat is up there with owning a motorcycle for picking up chicks. In fact, if you own a boat, you probably just need to mention you own a boat and go to fitness classes and not bother with all these sports. Or buy a motorcycle. I can't imagine meeting a lot of young women at a yacht club/marina. I think you need to meet them elsewhere and bring them to the boat.

Windsurfing: I can imagine it to be a sausage fest.

Hiking: Very regionally dependent.

A must do in the United States if you live in these metros....
-Phoenix, AZ
-Tucson, AZ
-Denver, CO
-Salt Lake City, UT
-Albuquerque, NM
-Boise, ID

These are the areas where the hiking culture is strongest. A lot of attractive, and often younger women will hike near these metros.

Probably beneficial but not necessary if living in these U.S. metros
-Las Vegas, NV
-Los Angeles, CA
-San Diego, CA

There are mountainous areas not far from the coasts in Los Angeles and San Diego. While you're probably better off doing beach pickup in these cities, you can mix it up with hiking. There is also some good hiking near Las Vegas and that's a good way to meet locals because the tourists are focused on the strip. Local Las Vegas men have the option of frequenting bars near The Strip for casual pusssy. I'm sure many do it.

Oregon, Washington, and the Northeastern states (esp. Vermont, New Hampshire, Upstate NY, and Maine) all have a hiking thing. You might be running into some variant of the the completely unshaven pubic area, granola-ish/hippie-ish, yoga doing, Subaru driving woman who may not be heterosexual (may be bisexual though) in these regions, whereas in the 7 other areas I mentioned, the hiking appeal to women may be broader.

Cycling: This is a tough sell. There's not much social interaction while riding a bike. I'm also aware that not a lot of 20s/30s women are in the larger biking groups. A lot of these groups do street riding too. A mountain biking group in some of the regions I just mentioned for hiking could be an option, particularly the Rocky Mountain areas, the Pacific NW, and Northeast. I'd imagine mountain biking to be more of a date activity than a way to meet women.

Your target wouldn't be to mack the dames there :eek:, but rather to get into a social clique with them where these older folks think that you'd make a fine husband for a daughter, etc.; that said, unfortunately most women that such older folks try to set up are FAT. :mad:
Yes, a guy under 45 would typically go to Kiwanis/Rotary events to see if some older person has an eligible daughter or niece available. It's a better play to buy a boat or motorcycle and pick up chicks. Casually mention the boat or motorcycle while picking up on a walking/hiking path or at a fitness class.

That's interesting, but I would think the type of gal that would be going to a liquor store is more apt to be a problem drinker. Chicks go to pubs/clubs to be seen, not to drink.
Women drink more than you give them credit for drinking. Pandemics stink. People are easing their pain with alcohol. In white collar, men take more of the layoffs than women in recessions, and this downturn isn't an exception. Also, over time, women have become more careerist and more unhappy, which leads to drinking and visits to liquor stores.

If doing liquor store pickup, you would want to choose one of the more classier liquor store chain outlets. Total Wine is a decent example, though too many of its stores are suburban. A few of its stores would draw in some urban, never married women. Some sleazy liquor store is going to have more problem drinker women. Total Wine might have some problem drinker women, but they are likely to hide it well with their professional jobs.

Last edited: